Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Roll call all who had surgery JUNE 2015

I was sleeved 06/24/15. Its been slow for me. I had a 2 week stall and I lost and regained the same pound several times but just today and relost that plus one more for a total of 11. With pre-op I have lost 18 and since the January of this year I have lost 52.

I still have a pain spot deep under that major incision on the right that is still quite painful. I lifted something too heavy so it my fault. I went back to work for 3 days and then had to take off Tues-Fri this week to give that spot a chance to heal. I went to the doctor and they and I tend to think it is muscle related and not anything serious.

I also had a turkey/cheese roll up today for the first time. It was sooo good! :)

I was sleeved 6/9, and I'm down about 30 pounds. I'm currently in a stall, which is annoying, but I'm trying to be patient. The hardest part is keeping myself from thinking "ok, I'm done losing weight..I guess that's it". I know the stall will break eventually and I'll get back to losing weight, but part of me still doesn't believe that. I just keep reminding myself that I'm happy with my progress.

Anyway, I'm currently eating ground meats, steamed frozen veggies, and thin shaved deli meats. I cannot wait for next week when I can get back to eating raw crunchy veggies and nuts and seeds, plus chicken! I see lots of salads in my future! The past few days nothing really sounds appetizing, so I've just been focusing on getting in my Protein and liquids.

All in all, can't complain! :)

I also was sleeved on June 8th. I'm also at a stall. I've only lost about 3lbs in about 3 weeks. I am just now getting all my Protein in and I think that has been the major problem. I just hated the shakes so much, they tasted so bad and I couldn't get them down even with the self talk while I was doing it, I think I can etc lol. So as much as I wanted to stay on the higher quality of Protein I finally caved and started using premier. They still don't taste good to me but hopefully as I go along my tastes will change. I have to keep reminding myself that this is a life journey and not a sprint so I have to keep staying positive, do the right things and eventually it will come off.

That's funny the Premier Protein shakes are the only ones I actually like. At first I had to choke them down the same way, with a pep talk. Stalls just flat out suck but it is nice to hear I'm not alone with it.

I was sleeved on June 8th and it seems to me I am right on track after reading all the posts. I don't know why I think I should have lost more, this is a life journey and the great news is I'm not done and it will eventually come off. I lost 9 on 2 week liquid diet then another 25 post op. I still have not gotten to the point of exercising every day, I do about every other day walk about 1.5 miles at a slow pace. I have stalled for about 3 weeks but getting excited as I figure it has to break soon! Congrats to all of you that are doing so well!

@@hockeyfan7 I also have a Nu Wave cooker, how did I miss you could cook from Frozen??!! That would save me a lot of grief in my ever changing taste buds lol. Do you find any issue with the food browing?

Hi all! I has surgery June 6th. It hasn't been easy but definitely worth it. I've lost total of

32lbs. Still trying to figure out how to eat properly without getting sick and getting all my

nutrients in. I've been doing light exercises but hope to get to a proper class or the gym. Good luck everyone!

I had my surgery June 16th and I am struggling with the same things. Some days are better than others. Its hard to eat slow at work when I am so busy.

Hi everybody. I was sleeved on June 29. I lost 10 pounds pre-surgery and 25 post. I have been miserable with the pureed food stage. I have a lot of heartburn and I feel "the bubble" all the time. The worst part is the vomiting. I am going back to drinking shakes for a couple of days because I hate vomiting.

I feel the same way.

Hello folks, I was sleeved June 15th. I am down 30 pounds from my high weight. I am getting in all my nutrients and taking in about 700 calories a day. I have not started raw vegetables yet. I'm kind of afraid to. I joined s gym this week because I could not remember to walk. I am officially walking 1 mile a day which is amazing for me! I have not really had any frustrations. Everything has been manageable.

I was sleeved June 8 and I am down 43 pounds! I forget to take Vitamins sometimes, but my Protein and Water are good. I just started exercising....

Basically only eating protein...fish, chicken, steak, pork loin. Tried having some veggies and stomach handled it but I was already full. So I just have meat.

The hardest thing for me is not being able to wash down my good as I eat. I usually drink and eat together, so not having the capability to drink as I eat is really hard especially when eating spicy things.

Other than that, I have zero complaints. Having surgery was the best decision I've ever made!

Keep up the good work everybody!

Im June 1st, Im down about 35 lbs. I was worried about my one month post op that I hadnt lost enough. The nurse said she was happy with my weight loss so far. I was doing fairly well with walking but I have been slacking due to lack of energy. However, I work part time as a waitress in addition to a desk job, so at least I know Im getting my exercise there. Ive been eating alot of eggs,cheese,lean ham and turkey lunch meat. Nuts (which I know Im probally not suppose to), tuna, cooked shrimp (like shrimp cocktail type) and grilled chicken. I am also having a hard time with not drinking and eating. Im happy so far. My only complaint is that I haven shrunk at all size wise in bottoms but tops I defiantly have.

I was also sleeved on June 11th! I feel that I'm losing VERY slow. My SW in February was 260 and day of Sleeve 233. Went to the doctor yesterday and 220 is what I weighed in at. I can tell the inches are coming off but I would like to see the scale move. Getting in all of my Water and Protein so I guess it's time to try adding a little variety in the mix.

I was sleeved June 26th. I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks. I'm down 17 pounds since surgery and 33.5 overall.

I had a pretty easy recovery with little pain. I'm still on purees for 2 more weeks. I'm doing pretty well with my Protein and Fluid goals, except it's harder to get in my Protein when it's so hot out!