Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delaware Sleevers

I'm in Dover. Just joined and had my consult, my first Nutrition class. I'm really happy to find folks here locally and Doyle's group! I will need support as well. Looking forward to the connections.

I live in lower Delaware. Dr. Peters did my surgery 3 months ago.

I'm from New Castle... Having surgery tomorrow need lots of support

Who is your surgeon? My surgery went really well. I am 3 months out now and 48 pounds lighter! It was the best decision I have made in a very long time and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. You'll do great. Good luck!

Hi everyone! I am from Dover, DE and having bypass surgery on Wednesday with Dr. Singh from CHRIAS. I went through the Bayhealth Bariatric program and they were wonderful! I started my journey in April with my first seminar. I am so glad to have had the time to attend nutrition meetings and support group. If anyone is interested, there is a support group mtg at Bayhealth the first Wed evening each month at 5:30pm.

Two more days!! Hopeful for a good experience. I will post later this week!!

I live in New Castle County and I just had my 1st nutrition class, I met with Dr. Peters for the consult and I had my lab work done, so it would be nice to go through this process with someone who knows what I'm going through. Good luck everyone!

Hi, nice to meet you, Dr. Peters will be my surgeon as well. Because of insurance my surgery is not until march or april, when is yours?

Just as a reminder, please put on your calendar the August meeting of the Bariatric Pal Local Support Group. The date is August 20, 2015 @ 5:30 PM in the Simpson Community Center (6 North Main Street Camden, DE This on the corner of North Main Street and Route 10) and we will meet there.

Please fill free to invite anyone Pre- and Post-surgery or family member who is seeking weight loss support. Text me if you need more info 302-632-8111.

Thanks,

Doyle

Can you update is on time and location of the meeting for this month Doyle? I think it may be tonight?

Thanks! I'm going to do my best to make it though I may be a bit late.

Just as a reminder, please put on your calendar the August meeting of the Bariatric Pal Local Support Group. The date is August 20, 2015 @ 5:30 PM in the Simpson Community Center (6 North Main Street Camden, DE This on the corner of North Main Street and Route 10) and we will meet there.

Please fill free to invite anyone Pre- and Post-surgery or family member who is seeking weight loss support. Text me if you need more info 302-632-8111.

Thanks,

Doyle

Can you update is on time and location of the meeting for this month Doyle? I think it may be tonight?

Thanks! I'm going to do my best to make it though I may be a bit late.

Correct we meet tonight October 15, 2015 (every 3rd Thursday of the month) 5:30 @ Simpson Community center Camden DE. Thx!! See you there!

I'm in Newark, DE and am in the 2nd month of my 6 month pre-auth process. Just went to my 2nd nutrition class this morning. Dr. Peters did my seminar, and I was assigned Dr. Halbert for my surgery. I'm not finding her in the directory here, wondering if anyone has worked with her. Thanks!

Hi Abby, I'm right there with you, this will be second month of nutrition classes and dr. Peters will be doing my surgery. I live in Bear and I don't have a date yet but thinking it won't be until March because of the 7 months of preparations. Maybe we can keep in touch and support each other.

Good luck to you! And I wish you much success!

Annie

That would be lovely! I'm guessing I'll be scheduled end of February or beginning of March.

Abby, where do you go for your nutrition classes? I go up in Greenville or Lancaster Pike it's called. My next class is friday.

I go to the PMRI building on Kennett PIke. I was there on the 30th, and my next is 11/12.