Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delaware Sleevers

I am looking for some Delaware Sleevers or maybe nearby, local. Would be nice to have some local supporters too.

Yes-- in Delaware - sleeved from Dr Peters 2 weeks post op

Awesome congrats. Dr.Wynn is gonna do mine. Dr.Peters is so nice, he did my seminar. How are you feeling?

Hi NewMe1215 I'm from new castle. I'm also in the beginning stages with Dr.Wynn!! I start seeing the NUT 30th of this month..

Hi NewMe1215 I'm from new castle. I'm also in the beginning stages with Dr.Wynn!! I start seeing the NUT 30th of this month..

I'm postponing mine I just found out that my ins only pays 50% of the 16,000 dollar surgery. So my out of pocket would be 8000 and they want 4000 before they do surgery. Than make payments for the rest. So depressed

Hi NewMe- I'm feeling pretty good! Glad that I am past the liquid stages and am on puréed / but I am not doing baby food - still lots of Protein Shakes and i do refried Beans w a little cheese and taco sauce. Went back to work today

I live in Pottstown, PA but work in North Wilmington near the mall. So I could be an honorary DE support person. I sleeved back in the beginning of February so am a bit ahead of you guys.

NewMe- I am sorry to hear that you have to postpone your surgery. Have you checked with your insurance yourself about how much they will pay? It almost sounds like your surgeon/facility is either non-network or not a Centers of Excellence under your insurance. They may pay more if you go to a different facility/doctor.

I am looking for some Delaware Sleevers or maybe nearby, local. Would be nice to have some local supporters too.

I was just sleeved one week ago by Dr. Peters in Wilmington, but I live in lower Delaware. Anyone live near Georgetown?

I'm so sick of chocolate Protein Shakes after 3 weeks of liquid. Any suggestions? I'm drinking some milk and broth.< /p>

Full liquids you can do cream of mushroom or cream of chicken Soup strained - trader joes (sorry I know there isn't one down there) has some yummy broths and Soups

I'm postponing mine I just found out that my ins only pays 50% of the 16,000 dollar surgery. So my out of pocket would be 8000 and they want 4000 before they do surgery. Than make payments for the rest. So depressed

Sorry to hear that..smh I pray everything works out in your favor as soon as possible...

I bought Matrix vanilla and was allowed to add frozen no sugar added peaches or mangos. Berries would come later.

I also used DaVinci SF syrups such as caramel, brown sugar/cinnamon, gingerbread, Peanut Butter They have other such as raspberry.

You can add Peanut Butter to the chocolate or vanilla shakes. There is PB2 which is powdered peanut butter. I just used real peanut butter.

I did eat some creamed Soups and strained the chunks out. I loved the broth from wonton Soup.< /p>

I would suggest ordering samples of Matrix or Nectars. I got mine from MyBaratricPantry. They have a huge variety. I drank shakes for a few months after the full liquid phase to make sure I was getting Protein. I use them less now that I am 5 months out from surgery. It is nice to have the shakes available for awhile. I way prefered the Matrix or Nectars to the pre-made.

The full liquid phase will pass soon enough. You will get throught it.

Hello! I am just starting the journey had my consultation and am going through all the testing currently! I live around Dover and work in Georgetown!

@@CurvyCooper who are you going through to have your surgery? I live in Smyrna and going through Dr. Barnett at Surgical Associates