Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Curious about cc you were at for green zone.

Hi,

I am aware that the lapband fills are more of an art than a science and that everybody is different but just out of curiosity how many cc's and how many fills did you have before you hit the green zone? I'd go first but I'm not there yet but slowly slowly etc.

I have 6 1/2 or 7 in my band (lost track)....but I don't recall how many fills it took to get me there. My first fill was 4ccs then after that it was 1-2 cc's each time....so with that I'd say 3 fills...now some doctors, or so I've read on here, are slow with the fills....1/2 cc or 1 cc tops per fill....all depends as you know...

I've had 3 or 4 adjustments. My surgery was in Sept of last year. I have no idea how much is in my band. My doctor doesn't tell because he says patients tend to get hung up on the number. I really would like to know.

I have 4.6ml in a 10ml band (apparently ml's the same as cc's). I have had 4 fills to get me to this point, but I am not yet in the green zone. I know I am close because there is a small amount of restriction, but I am still able to fit in more than I should in a meal. I will hopefully have my next fill this week or next and I am going to ask to take it to 5ml. I am hoping that will see me there.

I had my first fill of 1ml, it made no difference what so ever and my doctor doesn't want me to go back for another fill for a month. I didn't like that at all! I do not want to have to wait for several months to get to the green zone.

Seven. Several were tiny.

I've had 2 fills with another one planned for tomorrow. I have 6cc in a 10cc band. I expect tomorrow to make me green ????

I got my third fill on Wednesday. I now have 5ml in my 10ml band. Not at the green yet..

I've had 2 fills and believe I have 1.2cc's in a 10 cc band. I firmly believe I am in the green.

Side note: my Dr is a firm believer in small fills as to not get into the red zone. Wasn't sure I liked that after reading how many cc's some people were getting at their fills but I love my surgeon and trusted in him. 2 fills and I'm at green. So glad I trusted him. ????

I habe 7 cc in 10 band and dont have any restriction yet

so its been almost a year and your not in the green yet??? yikes! have you lost any weight?

I feel like I'm going down this same road! :(

It's so interesting how different amounts impact different people. I'm at 7.2 in a 10cc band. Another fill friday which should make me green. Good luck everyone. I'm trying not to get frustrated but am still telling myself it's just bandster hell.

Im far from the green i only no i have a band from the scars lol, iv lost around 12 lb since surgery not what i was ecpecting at all

I had surgery last Oct, the gal that does my fills is amazing, and always works with me and let's me help decide how much I want added. I currently have 10.5 cc in a 14 cc band, my first couple of fills were aggressive, like 3 to 4 cc, after that some were at 1 to 2 cc, then towards the end, it was in .2 to .4 cc but she had me coming back every 2 to 3 weeks instead of waiting a month. There was a time or two we didn't add any because I was in the green, she explained to me as I drop weight, the band can get looser which requires fine tuning of small amounts, last month I was up to 10.9 cc and was perfect at that amount for 3 weeks, then I went to Vegas, and all the wind kicked up my allergies and overnight I was in the red, every sip of Water I took, felt like someone was sneezing my stomach in a knot, and it was so painful, luckily their was a lapband place 5 miles from my hotel, and the two offices worked together so I could get some Fluid removed, the lady there took out 1 cc, and it was instant relief. 4 days later I had an apt with my normal office and allergies stopped as soon as I left Vegas, so she put.6 cc of it back in and this was a week ago. I still need a little more, but in total from start of surgery, I am down 52 pounds:) it sucks till you actually feel it working but keep at it, it's all worth it when you hit that green zone:)

I habe 7 cc in 10 band and dont have any restriction yet

so its been almost a year and your not in the green yet??? yikes! have you lost any weight?

I feel like I'm going down this same road! :(