Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello! I was sleeved May 26 as well. So far I am feeling amazing. I haven't had any issues and can tolerate everything I have tried so far. I am down 25 lbs since pre op shakes. I haven't lost much this last week but I think that might be due to trying to get enough Protein. I'm staying positive though because this is still the best I have felt in a long time

I was also sleeved on the 26th of May! I have hit a stall this last week or two! I am super frustrated!!! My one month spot is coming next Friday and I pray the scale moves for me again! This is super disappointing knowing I am doing all the right things. A finger if Peanut Butter shouldn't make me stay the same weight should it?

I was sleeved the 26 of may too and I am also in a stall. It is very frustrating. It seems crazy for the scale to stop moving when we eat so little. We have to trust that it is temporary and the losing will start back up! And no Peanut Butter is not a problem. Lol!

I was sleeved the 26 of may too and I am also in a stall. It is very frustrating. It seems crazy for the scale to stop moving when we eat so little. We have to trust that it is temporary and the losing will start back up! And no Peanut Butter is not a problem. Lol!

Hello! I was sleeved May 26 as well. So far I am feeling amazing. I haven't had any issues and can tolerate everything I have tried so far. I am down 25 lbs since pre op shakes. I haven't lost much this last week but I think that might be due to trying to get enough Protein. I'm staying positive though because this is still the best I have felt in a long time

I was also sleeved on the 26th of May! I have hit a stall this last week or two! I am super frustrated!!! My one month spot is coming next Friday and I pray the scale moves for me again! This is super disappointing knowing I am doing all the right things. A finger if Peanut Butter shouldn't make me stay the same weight should it?

I hit a stall this week too. The scale refused to budge from 305 for days! Then shot down to 298, so I was super excited I was in the 200s but then it went back up to 301. Ugh!

I can't believe we are all going through same thing. It's the only thing saving my sanity!. I am talking about the dreaded stall after 2 or 3 weeks. I get up and weigh and know that there is something wrong, then I come out and in my inbox is someone else in the exact circumstance. Thanks for all reporting in so that I'm not alone.

Edited by padremama

I agree. I feel so much better knowing that I am not alone in this!

I had my sleeve on may 21,2015.. my weight in feb starting my journey,, was 258 day of surgery 223.7 last saw surgeon a few weeks ago i was 209.tonighi i was 203. about 3 years ago i got up to 270. i got really scared so i. Got down via strict diet to 258 .thats where i was starting my weiyht loss journey.

I am age 57 i am 5"2. Plus i have hypotyroidism. Other issues I have been able to get off the insulun pump.

Surgery 28 May. Lost about 10 prior to surgery then 20 over the first two weeks after surgery. Now 10 days into a stall and have actually gained 2 pounds. Male, swimming every day, staying on plan... scarey.

VSG 5/26/15. 5'3" 53 years old

HW 250

SW 232 with 12 lb Fluid gain =244

CW 219 (6/19/15)

GW 124-134

I stalled at 221 for 2 weeks but upped my Protein and lost the 2 lbs to my CW.

Should be on soft foods but keep having episodes of vomiting so back tracking to full liquids. I manage 50-100g Protein and between 32-64oz Water. Have had days of dehydration but did not have to go to the ER....forced fluids as I used to be an ER nurse ????. Hoping to be released for work and full exercise 6/23/15.

Michelle

Edited by michellemartin961

Surgery was May 20 and I seem to be joining the "stall" club. Not sure if anything has been this frustrating. I've even changed the battery in my scale, LOL.

Glad to know I'm not alone, but hopeful we all see some dropping numbers soon.

May 20th as well and that scale isn't budging either!

Hey all...I was sleeved the 26th and I've lost 31 lbs. I know this is a great amount for a month, but I'm having a rough time with replacing old behaviors with healthier ones. I seem to be more stubborn than the average WLS patient in that regard. I feel a little let down that I have a lot of hunger and cravings still, and some of the disordered eating urges just refuse to go away. I'm working hard every day and doing my best, and yet I feel isolated because I don't think most people have these problems. Can anyone relate?

I think we can all relate! It's very difficult to break old habits. If it were easy we wouldn't be going through WLS to begin with. I have been taking extra time to remind myself that the majority of these "cravings" are actually in my head. It helps but it is still hard. You can do it though, you've come this far and made the decision to put yourself through this change. Keep with it and be proud of what you have accomplished already! Try to stay positive and look forward to your future goals.

Thanks! The head hunger/cravings are a huge obstacle! But staying positive is a big part of success, so thanks for the reminder :)

@@jordantaylor I haven't really felt hunger, persay, but I'm definitely having trouble breaking old habits. For instance, while watching TV, I notice myself sometimes go "oh, I'm hungry, I want a snack" and even if it's just me wanting to go get a sugar-free popsicle, I have to fight the part of me that's saying that, because I know I don't actually want or need the popsicle, I'm just conditioned to eat while I watch TV so it feels weird not to. And while I can convince myself one sugar-free popsicle won't hurt because it's so little calories, I know I need to stop myself now before I'm able to eat things that will hurt. It's a daily struggle, for sure.