Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Ariel Ortiz at the OCC

Wow Barb! First goal gratz! What was it if you font mind sharing, was it a personal goal or the goal the NUT set for you?

It was my 1st personal goal I set and I never thought I would get here that fast. My nut goal is 177lbs. I would be happy if I make it there by my surgiversary but I won't fret about it since I'm happy where I am in the time frame it's happened in. It's 43 more lbs and I'm assuming my weight loss will start to slow down soon too

I'm leaving Friday for surgery and I'm trying to figure out how much/often we tip the driver. What did you tip?

When I was there in early March I tipped the driver going in $10-15. Coming back out there was a mixup with my medical pass and so I have him $30 because we had to go back to the hospital and he was so kind and patient to wait with me.

It was my 1st personal goal I set and I never thought I would get here that fast. My nut goal is 177lbs. I would be happy if I make it there by my surgiversary but I won't fret about it since I'm happy where I am in the time frame it's happened in. It's 43 more lbs and I'm assuming my weight loss will start to slow down soon too

That's awesome! I'm five months out, just made it to Onederland this month, and I'm around 30 pounds from my NUTs goal. Go us!

SW: 260

CW: 198

My goal: 160

Hey folks!! Wanted to let you know yesterday at 6mos post (on my bday no less), I met my first goal!! Wonderful!! Also I don't know how it came to mind, but I did the math on how much money the doctors make down there. I looked at their fees and did the math with them doing approximately 4 surgeries daily only 4 days a week for approximately 40 weeks a year (accounting for more vacation/travel than they probably actually do). Let's just say they make a LOT of money and deserve every penny for their amazing work. Uhhh... which ones are single again? :)

Congratulations! That's so great.....I got dibs on Dr. So ;)

Hey folks!! Wanted to let you know yesterday at 6mos post (on my bday no less), I met my first goal!! Wonderful!! Also I don't know how it came to mind, but I did the math on how much money the doctors make down there. I looked at their fees and did the math with them doing approximately 4 surgeries daily only 4 days a week for approximately 40 weeks a year (accounting for more vacation/travel than they probably actually do). Let's just say they make a LOT of money and deserve every penny for their amazing work. Uhhh... which ones are single again? :)

I'm so happy you are doing so well! I'm a slow loser but I'm down 50 lbs and feeling much better.

Raven - it's not how fast you get to goal, only important that you make it to goal! You are doing great! I was technically a slow loser too, but still made goal in a year. Actually blew past the nutritionist goal and hit my personal goal. Been maintaining 143-147 since January.

If you feel good, that is all that matters! Good job!

Raven - it's not how fast you get to goal, only important that you make it to goal! You are doing great! I was technically a slow loser too, but still made goal in a year. Actually blew past the nutritionist goal and hit my personal goal. Been maintaining 143-147 since January.

If you feel good, that is all that matters! Good job!

Thank you! If I can get to goal by the end of a year i will be happy. i had a 3 month stall but hope to be more active this spring. Our road is still covered in ice and there is a lot of snow still here. it is getting warmer so i expect mud soon.

I'm leaving Friday for surgery and I'm trying to figure out how much/often we tip the driver. What did you tip?

I tipped Joel at the end... $25 US plus all the pesos I had left over. He was having a bad day, so he was under orders from everyone in the van to go spend all his tip money on tequila :)

Hi, I am going next week to OCC for a gastric sleeve and I would like to have recommendations. Thanks.

SoCal mom,

I'm right behind you.... Head out Sunday for Surg on Monday. PLEASE, if your feeling up to it keep me up to date on what's going on with you.

My text number is 604-618-0661

Please PM me as well.

I want to try to meet up with you at Marriott.

ALL the very best and good luck with everything!

SoCal mom,

I'm right behind you.... Head out Sunday for Surg on Monday. PLEASE, if your feeling up to it keep me up to date on what's going on with you.

My text number is 604-618-0661

Please PM me as well.

I want to try to meet up with you at Marriott.

ALL the very best and good luck with everything!

Sure! Will do! I can't text because my cell is in roam but I can PM through the Wi-Fi connection!

Sitting here at San Diego International Airport waiting for my driver. Surgery today! Will let you all know how it goes!

Yay!! Good luck to you!!