Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Luluc - it would greatly sadden me for you to be gone for too long!

TODAY:

B: 5.8 oz greek yogurt, 1/2 a papaya, couple sliced strawberries & 1/4 c. mango/ginger granola

L: 3 oz teriyaki steak & chicken, 2 bites brown rice, 2 bites papaya black bean salsa, 2 chocolate covered macadamia nuts

S: 2 small handfuls trail mix

D: 3 oz grilled & glazed Opa, 1/2 a small baked purple sweet potato drizzled w/ coconut Syrup :crying:, 1/3 c. black bean salsa and diced avocado

S: 1 scoop Kauai pie ice cream

Still eating too much - but felt a little better when I clocked my daily walk here today and realized its >5 miles a day + swimming in the ocean :laugh:

I am almost sure my band is leaking :biggrin:

Today:

B - coffee

S - Pure Protein Shake

L - 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich (son's leftovoers)

S - 60 calorie yogurt, tiny piece corn bread

D - corn bread and chilaquiles (1/2 cup) - wierd combo but corn bread was calling

S - 60 calorie pudding, tiny piece of graham cracker w/dab of PB, bite of banana

I am starving...I feel like I have eaten tons today that is why I feel like the band is leaking...will go in for a flouro next week.

Luluc - it would greatly sadden me for you to be gone for too long!

i won't. just trying to find balance where i was quite obsessive for a while.....have gone back to school & will go back to work PT in the next wk or so. had a long break off to just deal w/me & the weight loss and now i have to turn in my selfish card:tongue:

may not post every day - can't walk away from this site all together ... that's for sure!

yesterday -

b- 1 scrambled egg w/slice WW toast w/butter

l- cup of chilli & 2 tortilla chips

d - shrimp stir fry

s - Protein brownie

b: tall double skinny latte & a yogurt (i'll eat them an hour apart), 250 cal

l: flat bread lean cuisine, 330 cal

d: depends on my mood. i might just do a lean cuisine if i'm lazy--total possible cal= 330 cal

Total Cal: 910

Gym: Going again today. will do about 45 minutes of cardio (ish) and then some toning and crunches.

Only had Breakfast and lunch so far today:

B: 1 large coffee from McDonald's w/ 3 creams

L: 2 cups (yes, I was very hungry) Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal w/ 1 cup skim milk. Hey, can't beat 26 grams of fiber in that one meal, though!

snack will be 2 string cheeses.

dinner is still up in the air, as I've not been able to afford groceries in like 2 weeks.

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! We were banded almost the same day(May 20) but i have no pics. i feel like my progress is not as great as i would like for it to be. some people banded with us have lost almost 100lbs whereas i have only lost 53... :frown:at times i think i defeat my band but i gotta get back on track! seeing your pic made me more inspired to do the right thing so perhaps when i figure out how to work the pc properly i will post some!!:biggrin: good work so far & keep losing! ALSO, for the record I ate A LOT today so i don't dare tell:cursing:---

yesterday

coffee

B-1 blueberry muffin (I didn't know that it was 200 cal):ohmy:

L-Healthy choice meal

S-a bite of string cheese and 5 wheat crackers w/laughing cow cheese

D-pork steak and 1/3 sweet potato

S-5 pcs of SF choc and too many potato chips

YESTERDAY:

B: 5.8 oz plain greek yogurt, 1/2 a papaya, 3 strawberries and 1/4 c. mango ginger granola

S: 2 crackers with a brie-like cheese on them

L: 2 oz trerriyaki steak, 1/3 c. black bean salsa w/ avocado and 1/2 papaya

S: 1 bowl of microwave popcorn and 2 chocolate covered macademia nuts

D: 3-4 oz grilled/glazed Opa, 1/5 avocado w/ blue cheese dressing, 1/3 a papaya, several bites baked purple sweet potato

Dessert: 1 scoop ice cream, 1 scoop sorbet :ohmy:

Today & Tomorrow are travel days as I leave my island paradise to return to the Midwest :thumbup:

I have attached 2 pictures below for those of you interested in the fruit I was eating - the little brown balls are the lychee and the dragonfruits (cousins) and the red ones are the rambuttan - I wish we had taken the picture the day we had first bought everything so you could see it all - but you get the idea.

post-235052-13813138152019_thumb.jpg

post-235052-13813138152373_thumb.jpg

Life starts now - I do love the food in Hawaii! Mong chong is tied with salmon as my favorite fish to eat. I have only ever been able to find it in hawaii - although I'm sure expensive gourmet stores could get it - I consider it something to look forward to (with the produce) every couple years when I get to go. It used to be a rubbish / nuisance fish that would get caught on the long deep lines fisherman use to catch big tunas. They are a very deep fish with a tender but meaty texture but extremely mild flavor - best of all worlds!

Thanks for sharing - I've never heard of it. Also thanks for sharing the pics of the dragon fruit. I've heard of lychee before and love to try new stuff. I'll be traveling to see my sister in CA in a few weeks and I am always amazed at the variety and different taste of the produce and fruit on the West coast. I can't even imagine what it must be like in Hawaii. Your posts read like a gourmet restaurant to me!:frown:

Ugh i'm in misery. Yesterday I woke up and could not eat anything at all...drinking was at a minimum...felt that fire feeling all day long. SO, today I went to get the fill i had put in last week removed. Feel better, but i'm so tired and weak since i haven't had anything to eat (and liquids today). oh the joy. :rolleyes:

Has anyone else ever had that happen---just wake up a week after a fill and suddenly can't swallow? So weird.

Anyways, today:

b: iced chai tea latte (i need caf)

l: slim fast

d: maybe some Soup or something

Saturday~

1/2c oatmeal w/chopped almonds,pb and splash maple Syrup

snacked on calamari, chippers, mango colada

roasted chicken with green Beans and coleslaw

Sunday~

oats 1/2c w/chopped apple,almonds and pat of butter

cheese stick

baked salmon with dill and lemon, green beans

70 cal cup ice cream

Has anyone else ever had that happen---just wake up a week after a fill and suddenly can't swallow? So weird.

i had a fill creep up on me after 3 months that caused severe tightness. such fickleness.

kc - that fruit looks wonderful!

yesterday -

b- skinny cap & oatmeal raisin cliff bar

s- ostrich jerkey stick

l- grilled steak & avocado salad

s- blueberry yogurt w/handful of bare naked choc granola