Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

yesterday: Thursday April 28

Breakfast: Adkins chocolate shake

sugar free vanilla iced coffee from Mcdonald (lg.)

lunch: 1/2 Carl Jr. western cheese burger ( I thought it was worth every calorie, but checked calorie count online, 710 for the whole burger. That is alot but it was very good)

snacks: 3 wheat thin triskets, 15 crisp snap pea, 4 lg strawberries with 2pkt splenda, Zoic cho Protein Drink with 2tbs. fat free half and half.

dinner: 2c mixed herb salad greens, 2tbs. each sliced almonds, feta cheese, no fat balsamic dressing, 1 pkt bumble bee tuna salad with crackers (80 cals.)

today

Breakfast: Adkins chocolate shake. 10 minature marshmellows.

Snack: sugar free Iced vanilla coffee McDonald's, 10 snappea crisps

Lunch: 1 serving size of Campbell's chick and stars Soup

Dinner: 1/2 cup home made stir fry chicken and veg., 4 lg strawberries

Snack: Cho. Jello moose, 3 tbs. redi whip topping

Brunch: 2 egg mushroom & cheese omelet, 1 oz cooked bacon

Dinner: 5 oz broiled tilapia, 1 c. garlic green Beans (steamed, sauteed in garlic and butter)

Yesterday meals:

Breakfast-Oatmeal with Rice Milk, Truvia, 1tb of smart balance butter and Cranberries-270

Snack- 2 frozen fudge bars-180

Lunch- Rotisserie chicken breast and 15 chilpolte sweet potato fries w/ketchip-260

Snack-2 frozen fudge bars-180 (I'm addicted)

Dinner- The remaning chicken I couldn't finish and 1 light and fit yogurt w/granola-150

2 cups of coffe with Carmel flavored Creamer 3 tb in each cup-210

Total Calories 1250

Breakfast:: 1 egg overeasy, 1 turkey sausage patty, wheat toast (1/2 piece) with margarine

Lunch: Apple, Peanut Butter, and chicken salad

Dinner: Tilapia, and a spinach salad with eggs

Just in case I get hungry: Protein Shake

yesterday

Breakfast: Adkins chocolate shake

Snack: lg sugarfree vanilla iced coffee from Mcdonald's

2/3 bag snapeas crisps (2 servings 260cals.) huh.gif

Lunch: Home made stirfry, chicken and veg. 2 tbs. and pb'ed. ( wonder why??? Maybe the snack)

Snack: Can Campbell single serving chicken and stars Soup

dinner : 3 fat free Oscar Meyer weiners ( 15 gms. Protein and 120 cals)

Snack: EAS strawberry protein drink, 1 slice 45 cal bread and 1tbs. smart balance marg. mixed with 1pkt splenda and cinnamon.

1/2 c. nsa applesauce sprinkled with cinnamon

today:

Breakfast: EAS strawberry Protein drink

2 cups Decaf coffee with 4 tbs. sugar free vanilla creamer.

snack: 22 snapea crisps

Lunch: 21/2 Oscar Meyer 98% fat free turkey weiners.

3 triscuit roasted garlic crackers

dinner: 2 c. mixed salad green herbs, 1tb. feta cheese, 2tbs each balsamic fat free dressing,and almonds, 5 green olives, 1/4 fat free cheddar cheese.

20 dry roasted peanuts

snack: zoic Protein Shake, 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce sprinkled with cinnamon.

Breakfast: EAS strawberry shake

2cups Decaf coffee with 2tbs each sugar free vanilla creamer

Snack: 35 sugar free russell stover jelly Beans ( took all day to eat and savor them)

Northsea sugar free iced coffee, made with 8 oz. skim milk

Lunch: 1/4 c. canned chicken breast, 2c. mixed green salad herbs, 2tbs almonds, 1 tbs feta cheese, 2 tbs balsamic dressing

1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce sprinkled with cinnamon

Dinner: 1c. homemade meatloaf

1/2 c. stew yellow squash

1/2 c. steamed cabbage and carrots

Snack: 2 c. sugar free, decaf, international delight mocha coffee

1 slice 45 cal. bread with 1 tbs. Peanut Butter

Monday May 2, 2011

Breakfast~Wheat bagel w/light cream cheese

Lunch~Progresso Soup Santa Fe chicken, 11 croutons, 1/2 cup of Oikos Honey Greek yogurt

Dinner~4 oz salsa turkey burger inside pita bread, 1/2 cup of corn, and 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

Snack~1/2 cup of Oikos honey greek yogurt

Walked 30 minutes

Calories~1,012 (net)

Carbs~137

Protein~80

Water~60

Tuesday May 3, 2011

Breakfast~Wheat Bagel w/light cream cheese

Lunch~4oz salsa turkey burger patty w/2 tbsp of wholly guacamole and 1/2 cup of corn

Dinner~4 oz feta turkey burger w/2 tbsp of wholly guacamole and 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

Snack~4 saltine crackers topped w/light cream cheese

Calories~1,136

Carbs~81

Protein~76

Water 64 oz

Hi everyone! I read this thread all the time. I thought I would start posting. Not eating much since I had my gall bladder out a week ago but here is what I had

Breakfast: Unjury chocolate shake made with milk, 1/4 of a banana and 1 tsp. of Peanut Butter

Lunch: Turkey meatloaf 'muffin' (cooked in a muffin tin so it was that size) 2 strawberries

after-work-had-to-have-it 1 tablespoon nutella from the spoon (YUM!)

Dinner: half of another turkey meatloaf muffin, 1/4 cup baked Beans, 4 tator tots

Water: not even close to what I need.

Vegetables: non existent (sigh)

Wednesday May 4, 2011

Breakfast~3 slices of bacon and 1/4 cup of eggbeaters

Lunch~Progresso Soup santa fe chicken and 10 croutons and 1/2 cup of oikos honey yogurt

Snack~10 almonds

Dinner~3 crispy tacos w/ extra lean ground beef 1/4 cup of grated cheese and 2 tbsp of guacamole

Snack~100 calorie pack of Cookies and baked lays

Exercise~Walked 45 mins and burned 154 calories

Calories~1,376

Carbs~143

Protein~79

Water~54 oz

Thursday May 5, 2011

Breakfast~3 slices of bacon and 1/4 cup of eggbeaters

Lunch~2 homemade tacos with lean ground beef, 2 tbsp of wholly guacamole and 1/4 cup of grated cheese, baked lays, and 100 calorie nutter butter bar

Dinner~I did horrible because I went out to dinner for Cinco De mayo and had 1/2 order of beef quesadillas and 3 margaritas then came home and had 1 glass of moscato

Calories~I won't post on here :(

Carbs~Way too much

Protein~89 (atleast I accomplished one thing)

Water~not nearly enough

Exercise~haha does raising the margarita glass to your mouth count?

On a lighter note I finally got off my plateau and lost another pound. I'll take it!

so far: coffee with half/half, apple and yogurt

lunch: loaded salad - pesto chicken, avocado, peas, grape tomatoes, corn w/ranch dressing

dinner: don't know yet

Im almost 3 years out, have gained back 30 pounds. Have been getting filled and unfilled and come out either too tight or can eat too much