Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Many months ago I discovered a drinkable Vitamin that's part of the Isotonix nutraceutical family. I wanted to try it out for a while before I posted anything about it. Well I feel the time has come to share this product with others. Isotonic means 'same pressure'. When you drink this vitamin (it's a powder that you mix with certain amount of water) the solution takes on the same pressure as your blood sweat and tears so your body absorbs almost all of the nutrients within minutes via the small intestine. It also tastes great. I am also taking the anti-oxidant and I feel great. I have lots of energy and my immune system seems stronger than ever because I can't remember the last time I got sick. If anyone would like more info about my experience please let me know. The website is isotonix.marketamerica.com/shopjdr

Just curious what you ate today ? Maybe those who are getting banded would also find it interesting to see examples of what we are eating to be sucessful . I will start

Banded June 5th Lost 11 Lbs

Br- Protein Shake

Lunch- Applebees Broccoli cheese Soup

Snack- Peach

Dinner-Sweet Patato , tuna from a can to get Protein

Protein shake before bed

Thanks for sharing, I think it would be fun to hear what others are having at different stages to give us ideas.

Kim:)

Wednesday Jan 19, 2011

Breakfast~3 slices of extra lean turkey bacon and 2 scrambled eggs. 2 servings of half and half with my coffee

Snack~1/2 cup of cottage cheese w/5 ritz crackers

Lunch~4 oz garlic butter tilapia and 1/2 cup of corn

Snack~Chocolate Jello Mousse-Sugar Free

Dinner~Whole Wheat Pasta with lean ground turkey, mushroom Pasta Sauce, and black olives

Late night snack~ Sandwich thin w/1 tbsp of reduced fat peanut butter

Exercise~walked for 1 hour

Water~68 oz

Calories~1,328

Carbs~158

Protein~135 grams

Hey there, i just wanted to say i love how you put this post, it is a great way people can plan meals, know their Protein , calories, etc all at once without having to figure out themselves! Thank you!

Just curious what you ate today ? Maybe those who are getting banded would also find it interesting to see examples of what we are eating to be sucessful . I will start

Banded June 5th Lost 11 Lbs

Br- Protein Shake

Lunch- Applebees Broccoli cheese Soup

Snack- Peach

Dinner-Sweet Patato , tuna from a can to get Protein

Protein shake before bed

Thanks for sharing, I think it would be fun to hear what others are having at different stages to give us ideas.

Kim:)

Breakfast = one egg, two slices of avacado and 1.5 morning star sausage substitue. 1 cup

snack = 2 fish sticks =( (shouldn't have had the breaded crap.)

lunch = some homemade chicken panfried and cooked with some cream of mushroom with mushrooms and onions. 1 cup

dinner = 4 oz salmon and steamed vegetables. 1 cup

My nutritionist doesn't allow sugar or artificial sweetener. I cant have fruit and I choose not to eat bread or Pasta because of the carbs. I have lost 18 lbs since surgery on jan 25th and I get my first fill on tuesday the 22nd of this month.

Ok so haven't been doing too great lately with my dieting. I do decent thru the week and then i totally fail over the weekend But today is a new day and I'm trying to start eating like I should again.

B- coffee with sugar and Creamer 120 cal ( one of my weaknesses)

L- can of chicken noodle Soup with 5 ritz 200 cal ( my three yearold helped me eat it

S- 2 claussen pickles 10 cal and a Protein Shake 300 cal

D- thinking a lean cuisine 280 calories

Hey there, i just wanted to say i love how you put this post, it is a great way people can plan meals, know their Protein , calories, etc all at once without having to figure out themselves! Thank you!

You're welcome Nelly. I haven't been on here in a while but I started back yesterday and I'm trying to dedicated to this board again.

Here is my menu and exercise for yesterday March 15, 2011:

Breakfast~1 container of light and fit banana Cream Pie Yogurt and 3 servings of half and half with my coffee

Snack~100 calorie Ritz snack pack and 1 slice of pepperjack cheese

Lunch~Mini quesadilla made with 1 whole wheat tortilla and 1/4 cup of refried Beans and 1/4 cup of 2% grated cheese and 1/2 cup of nonfat cottage cheese

Snack~Atkins Royale chocolate Protein shake and sugar free red bull

Dinner~Personal pizza made on "Flatout" bread with 1 serving of pizza sauce, Fat Free mozzarella cheese and no salt added tomatoes and 3 pieces of melba toast with 1/4 cup of cottage cheese on top

After workout snack~Atkins vanilla Protein Shake mixed with 1 tbsp of chunky reduced fat peanut butter

Did Taebo for 15 mins (wow I forgot how much of a workout that was)

Total~

Calories~1,132

Carbs~113.5

Protein~105.3

84.5 oz of water

Wednesday March 15-I did good up until dinner :angry:

Breakfast~1 fried egg, 2 slices of bacon, and 1 piece of rye bread toasted with 1 tbsp of light butter on top. 2 servings of half and half with my coffee

Snack~Fiber One Bar

Lunch~Homemade fish tacos made with Gorton's peppercorn tilapia and 2 corn tortillas and 1 slice of rye bread topped with 1 tbsp of reduced fat chunky peanut butter

Snack~Light and fit banana cream pie yogurt and slice of pepperjack cheese and 4 pieces of melba toast with laughing cow cheese on top

Dinner~I was really bad and went out to dinner with a friend and had 4 beef quesadillas and 3 margaritas *UGH* feel like poop today

Didn't workout yesterday and only drank about 32 oz of Water. Today is a new day!

Total:

Calories:2,175 of course because of dinner and drinks

Carbs~191

Protein~73.8

I so need help guys- I've been looking at this board again and it's so foreign to me now! I've completly stopped eating the 'bandster way'!!!! I really need to get back in to see if my band isn't completly screwed up. I literally eat whatever I want and if it gets stuck I just go throw it up and move on. I don't even think twice about 'hmm wonder if this will get stuck' I just eat first think second. I started at almost 300 and got down to 203 at my lowest the summer before last. Then I had a baby and gained about 40. I lost it all after I had the baby and was down to 208- my baby is now 9months old and I'm 228!!! I've gained 20lbs! I'm back to work and I just eat crap all day!! I dont' know how to wrap my mind around eating like this again. I got so sick of thinking about everything that went into my mouth and counting calories. Just looking at what you have all posted is daunting to me. I'm so busy working full time and with two kids now that I think of myself last and the last thing I want to do is put a bunch of time and energy into what I'm eating. I know I need to but it is just feeling overwhelming right now.....

I basically live off of Proti food and Smart Styx Vitamin drinks. the Smart Styx give me enough B Vitamins to keep me going and awake when I feel sluggish. I get mine from Prescriptions For Wellness.

• Breakfast

[*]Snack

• Egg on wheat toast

[*]Late lunch

[*]Dinner

• Salad with chicken and Proti Soy Puffs used as croutons

[*]Snack

WHAT ARE THESE drinks YOU ARE HAVING? AND HOW ARE YOU NOT HUNGRY? :(

I basically live off of Proti food and Smart Styx Vitamin drinks. the Smart Styx give me enough B Vitamins to keep me going and awake when I feel sluggish. I get mine from Prescriptions For Wellness.

• Breakfast

[*]Snack

• Egg on wheat toast

[*]Late lunch

[*]Dinner

• Salad with chicken and Proti Soy Puffs used as croutons

[*]Snack

• Orange Creamsicle - Proti Vanilla shake with Orange Smart Styx Vitamin Drink Mix

WHAT ARE THESE drinks YOU ARE HAVING? AND HOW ARE YOU NOT HUNGRY? :(

The Protein food I eat is called Proti. I get it from prescriptionsforwellnes.com

I love them cause most everything has 15 grams of Protein in them (which fills me up). They range from 50 to 100 calories per drink, Soup, shake or entree.

And when I am having a sweet tooth, I have one of the Protein Bars. Which also have 15 grams of protein and between 130 and 170 calories each.

Since we need to have so much protein every day, I have just found it easier to stick with Proti food to reach that daily goal.

If you choose to start eating this food. Let me know, I can give you all kinds of tips and tricks.

I checked out the site- I will look more into it later tonight- I don't know if you saw my previous post but I've completly fallen off the "band"wagon and I'm not eating the 'bandster' way. I bet I don't get nearly the amount of protien that we need. ANd actually I'm so out if it and the ins and outs of the bad I've completly forgotten whi it is we are even suppose to make sure we get all of that protien in everyday? Is it because we 'eat less'? because i dont! I've so become a pig again! anyhow I'm just trying to get my head around getting my act together. and I will look into the site/food you told me about. it really fills you up?.....

thanks! MB

The Protein food I eat is called Proti. I get it from prescriptionsforwellnes.com

I love them cause most everything has 15 grams of Protein in them (which fills me up). They range from 50 to 100 calories per drink, Soup, shake or entree.

And when I am having a sweet tooth, I have one of the Protein Bars. Which also have 15 grams of protein and between 130 and 170 calories each.

Since we need to have so much protein every day, I have just found it easier to stick with Proti food to reach that daily goal.

If you choose to start eating this food. Let me know, I can give you all kinds of tips and tricks.

Mm, food.

Snack: Quest Protein Bar nuked for 1 min. Tastes like a warm almond cookie.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oat bran, 1/2 cup grapes, 2 eggs, 4 pieces turkey bacon

Snack: High protein/low carb bagel with Philadelphia CC mini

Lunch: salad with broccoli, lettuce, chicken, cheese, and light ranch dressing

Snack: Protein 'pudding' made with Lemon creme pie casein, cool whip, and greek yogurt w/ cinnamon toast cereal

Dinner: Tilapia with brown rice, black Beans, and mixed vegetables.

breakfast - 1 hard boiled egg, 1/4 c. low fat cottage cheese (13.5 g Protein, 120 cals)

snack - Protein Shake w/ 1.5 tblspn PB2 (30 g protein, 175 cal)

lunch - protein shake (26 g. protein, 140 cal)

dinner - 1.6 oz leafy salad, 1/4 c. low fat cottage cheese, 1.5 oz tuna, 5 small green olives, 1 tblspn low carb greek dressing (approx 17 g. protein, approx. 190 cals)