Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Yesterday

Breakfast-Jimmy Dean Delights Breakfast Sandwich-290 Calories and 17g Protein

Snack-Wheat Thins 130 Calories and snack size bag of peanut m&ms 93 Calories

Lunch-2 breakfast tacos with corn tortillas and 1/2 cup of eggbeaters 200 Calories and 14g Protein

Snack-Wheat Thins 260 Calories

Dinner-Bowl of Tortilla Soup 490 Calories and 19g Protein

Total Calories-1,463 Calories and 50g Protein

Joe, it seems you've been pretty diligent about posting your meals so I'm going to join you so you're not alone. I was banded on Oct 20th and my weight loss has been pretty steady. I have however slowed down (as expected), I don't get my first fill till the first week of Dec and I can't do any running or weight lifting yet so I'm walking a few times a week (1.5-2 miles/per). Today I've had:

B: 2 egg whites, 1/2 peice of whole wheat toast

S: 6 oz V8

L: California Rolls 6 peices

S: yogurt (Probably)

D: 1 can of tuna, lil bit of mayo, relish & mustard (probably)

Total is roughly 800 calories

Ok so I made it through my first day on liquids to shrink my pouch. Here goes:

Breakfast-1 scoop of whey Protein, 1 cup of skim milk and 1/2 banana blended into a Protein Shake 281 Calories and 32g Protein

Lunch-Enchilada Soup and 2 tbsp of sour cream on top, small baby jar of bananas mixed with creamy Peanut Butter and 1/2 banana pureed. 606 calories and 21g Protein

Snack-Envelope of Lipton Cream of chicken soup 60 Calories

Dinner-Black Bean Soup Pureed 240 Calories and 16g Protein

Total 1,236 calories and 69g Protein

11/09/10

1- Subway 6in chicken sub, wheat, no cheese, light mayo, 1/2 bag of Baked BBQ Lays

2- Light Babybel Cheese

3- 1/2c Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup, 1tbsp Lt Sour Cream, 1tbsp Salsa, 1 tbsp FF Cheese

4- SF Jello with 1 tbsp Cool whip

5- 2 buffalo Chicken Strips, 1tbsp lt ranch

6- 1/2c Chicken Tortilla Soup, Sour Cream, Salsa and Cheese

7- 1/2 Protein Shake, Vitamins

Totals= 1281 Calories, 153 carbs, 75 pro

45 mins Cardio, 45 mins lifting.

Bodybugg=3541 calories Burned

Yesterday:2nd day of liquids

Breakfast-Pumpkin Protein Shake

Lunch-1 cup of enchilada Soup with 2 tbsp sour cream & small jar of baby bananas and 2 tbsp of creamy Peanut Butter

Snack-1 cup of lipton cream of chicken

Dinner-1 cup of black bean soup and 1 1/2 cups of cream of mushroom soup with 2 tbsp sour cream

Snack-EAS shake blended with 1 banana and 1 tbsp of creamy peanut butter

Total Calories: 1,921 (I have an addiction to peanut butter and it adds up quick) 103 g Protein

I still managed to drop 3 lbs this week so far :thumbup:

Friday

Breakfast-Chocolate Protein Shake w/1 cup of skim milk

Snack-1 string cheese and 1 ritz cracker

Lunch-Gortons Tilapia Fish and 1/2 cup of corn and 1 small baby jar of bananas mixed with 1 tbsp of Peanut Butter

Snack-1 serving of banana yogurt

Dinner-Gorton Tilapia Fish and 1/2 cup of corn and 1 serving of goldfish

Walked 1 hour and 40 mins-burned 344 calories

Net Calories for the day 667 calories and 91g Protein and 58 carbs

Saturday (got on the scale and have lost 7 lbs this week)

Breakfast-1 fried egg, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 slice of natures own bread w 1tbsp of light butter and coffee with 1 single serving of mocha latte Creamer

Lunch-I was out and about so made a strawberry Banana shake for the road

Snack-brought some healthy Snacks on the road which was 7 organic baby carrots, 1 string cheese, and 3 thinly sliced turkey lunch meat

Dinner-Went and had sushi 8 pieces and shared some japan nachos :)

Walked for 2 hours and burned 413 calories

Net calories for the day 819 calories, 64g Protein and 150 carbs (not bad for a Saturday)

Not bad at all well done! :)

What I had today so far and what I have planned on having later.

Breakfast

Atkins Protein Shake

1 cup coffee SF Hazlenut Creamer

Lunch

2 Scrambled eggs (very chopped up,pepper, dash of hot sauce)

Snack

SF pudding

SF Jello

1 cup Coffee SF Hazlenut Creamer

Dinner

chicken broth

Snack

SF Pudding

Did a half hour on the treadmill today and burnt a 150 calories but I'm only day 7 and I don't have a calorie count like you do on my food, I should start doing that.

From what some of you have said it looks like you can just gain the weight right back after a while. Being skinny once, now fat and now trying to get skinny again I can appreciate what you guys are going through. I'll have to retrain my brain to the way I eat and maybe post pictures of myself around the house overweight to deter me from over eating as I go along. I guess its all about will power, which is something I wish I had more of and hope I develop as I go along.

- Aaron

Today~

Breakfast~3 slices of bacon, 1 fried egg, 1 slice of toast w/ wedge of laughing cow cheese

Snack~Small jar of baby bananas w/1 tbsp of peanut butter

Lunch~3 reduced fat triscuit crackers w/1tbsp of weight watchers whipped cream cheese

Snack~1/2 banana 1/2 cup of corn

Dinner~Low Carb Quesadillas w/refried Beans and reduced fat grated cheese inside

Snack~1 1/2 servings of goldfish and chocolate Jello mousse

Walked 45 mins~burned 155 Calories

Net Calories~1,183 Carbs~121 Protein~55

breakfast= 2 1/2 eggs scrambled

snack= 2 oz pudding

Lunch= 1 cup hormel chili with 1 oz. cheese on top 19 grams of Protein

Dinner= 1 cup chicken chili with 1 oz. cheese on top 20 grams of protein

snack= 1/4 cup of ice cream just a enough for a few bites

total calories for the day=1,100 and there was a time when i ate close to 3,000 a day.:thumbup:

breakfast= 2 1/2 eggs scrambled

snack= 2 oz pudding

Lunch= 1 cup hormel chili with 1 oz. cheese on top 19 grams of Protein

Dinner= 1 cup chicken chili with 1 oz. cheese on top 20 grams of protein

snack= 1/4 cup of ice cream just a enough for a few bites

total calories for the day=1,100 and there was a time when i ate close to 3,000 a day.:thumbup:

Welcome to the thread Krissy. I see you were just banded not too long ago. I wish you all the success with your band. This thread is a great way to get ideas from other people on what to eat and give yourself accountability. :laugh:

I am getting banded Thursday......... very excieted. I am looking for suggestions of food to eat the first week, stage Two day 3-7, it list cream strained Soup v-8 yogart cottage cheese. Any other suggestions

Also stage 3 - Puree - does that mean anything as long as it is puree?????

Whats the best way to start off on Stage 4 when you start getting real food??

Thanks anyone and everyone for your help.