Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

BF - Kasha shredder wheat

lunch - salad & BBQ chicken

snack - 1/2 bag of 100 snack pak popcorn

dinner - Chicken & Rice

Dessert - SF Ice Cream

Early Morning: Quest Protein bar

Breakfast: Turkey bacon, ham, and egg beaters.

Lunch: Meatballs w/ spaghetti squash and sauce

Snack: Strawberries

Dinner: salad w/ chicken

Monday-

early morning- 26g protien shot, meds&water, sf iced coffee

midmorning- tall can Monster locarb energy/coffee drink :mad:

lunch- small chef salad w/ranch

snack- 3 or 4 wheat crackers w/ hamsalad

dinner- can of broccoli & cheese Soup

Lots of Water, Powerade Zero, and some unsweet tea through out the day. :smile2:

I have learned that low carb is the only way I can lose weight.

Today:

B - Protein Shake

L - grilled chicken salad with ranch

D - about 3 oz steak

snack - low carb choc. pudding. made with cocoa powder (1Tbsp) and whipping cream (2 Tbsp) and a pack of splenda

I have been on Atkins for about a week and a half and have lost at least 4 pounds to far.

B-1pck of quaker maple Syrup oatmeal w/FF milk, butter and splenda. 285 calories.

S-Ritz Peanut Butter crackers in a 6pck. 190 calories

L-3oz grilled chicken breast meat. 110 calories

S-Ice Cream-360 opps!

D-1/4c sweet potatoe with butter & 3oz of blackened talapia. 300?calories.

1245 calories for the day.

Early Morning: Quest Protein bar

Breakfast: Turkey sausage w/ egg beaters

Lunch: Going to Ruby Tuesday's -> Santa Fe chicken Salad

Snack: Strawberries

Dinner: salad w/ chicken

My last normal day of eating! Off to Vegas tomorrow for almost a week and so worried about the food aspect.

Today was pretty good. Again, I am a low carber. I am fighting a little boredom and the urge to eat Cookies or something else that has too many carbs. Oh well, Ive done well avoiding it so far.

B- Atkins shake

L- chef salad with egg, ham, cheese, spring mix and ranch dressing

d- about 5 oz prime rib, salad with lettuce, Tomato and ranch dressing

(I ate 2 onion rings)

snack -atkins recipe chocolate pudding. 2 tbs cocoa and 4 tbs wihpping cream. It is YUMMY

I am getting back on track.

Yesterday:

Breakfast-2 egg tacos with corn tortillas and black pepper-170 Calories

Lunch-Can of Progresso Vegetable Soup and croutons and 1/2 cup of Mac and Cheese-395 calories

Dinner-Small salad with Light Ranch dressing, grated cheese, and croutons and 2 cups of Bean soup-645 Calories

Snack-Reg Oatmeal packet w/2 tablespoons of Natural Jif Peanut Butter-290 Calories

Walked for 10 minutes on a 5 incline on treadmill (it's not long but it's a start) and light weight training on arms and legs for 20 Minutes

Total Calories 1,610 Calories and 135 Carbs

Missy I wondered how you were doing... Hope everything is good.

Preview Preview Highest weight: 11/12/04-@ 362 lbs

Band date/weight= Dec 13, 05/ 320 lbs

Lowest weight: 268 lbs- 4/17/06

8/5/08- Last Dr Visit- 287.7 lbs

11-11-09 345 lbs ( First DR visit since 8/5/08)

11-1- 2010-339.2

In Dec 2005 I had the lap band done. I did pretty good..

Went to the gym everyday, watch what I ate and got down to 268 Lbs from 320 Lbs ...then I changed shifts at work ( use to work 1:45PM x 10:15PM)..

to 8x5 PM... My eating habits went out the window and never went back to the gym.. I started to regain my weight

and suddenly back to were I started from plus... ( It Stinks )

Well now I am back to working 1:45PM x 10:15PM and hope to get back to the gym soon. and hope to start eating right...I really enjoy looking at what people have eaten..helps me out on planning a menu...

Would like a planning meal buddy... I really not a cook but yes I can make simple things like chicken!!!!

Help..

Note: After the 1st of the year going to the Drs office for a fill..

Edited by Joe

Joe

I'm right there with you. I was banded in November 2006 and initially lost 80 lbs and have gained 70 of my 80 lbs back. It is not only an embarrasment that I let myself get back to close to my original weight but I'm very ashamed of myself. I'm really trying to stay on track with food journaling and working out. I will make an effort to start posting to this thread everyday whether I do good or bad. I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to getting back on track with you. Take Care.

Thanks missy0224

Same thing here with the embarrasment that I let myself get back to close to my original weight but I'm very ashamed of myself.

I hated to go back to the Dr's office with the regain of my weight then to listen to the speach...

Well lets do this together! Partner!

Joe

Wednesday- 11/3

So far it has been ok.. I really need to start working out!

B- coffee

L- Chunky Soup ( Sirloin burger w/ vegetables ) and 4 crackers

S- Sf pudding

Went off course during dinner ... wont even list!

My Bad

Edited by Joe