Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

The only flavor of greek yogurt I can stand is the honey...still isn't great, but I'm starting to get used to it. I found strawberry and blueberry repulsive.

08/10/10

1. Burger King Grilled chicken on Cabatta( sp?) bread 360cal 55 pro

2. 80 cheese Bar.. 80cal 5pro

3. salad 2 buffalo strips.. small baked potato wedges, Light It Dressing. 533 cal 21 pro

4. Ranch Mini rice Cakes and 1/2 Peanut Butter Granola Bar 115 cal 2 pro

5. Taco with Beef, Beans, lettuce, tom. and my Calcium Choco Vitamin 290cal 13 pro

Total= 1379, Very happy with that :)

Burned=3861

Exercise= walked 15 mins during my lunch break and 20 mins bike when i got home

Yesterday

Breakfast-EAS shake 110 Cal 17g Protein

Snack-1 cup of low fat cottage cheese 180 Calories 24g Protein

Lunch-Chicken and Wild Rice Soup and croutons-285 Calories 13g Protein

Snack-6 slices of thin 98% low fat turkey meat and 1 string cheese-110 Calories and18g Protein

Dinner-2 Shrimp and 1 fajita taco-610 Calories-14g Protein

Snack-1 serving flaming hot cheetos 130 Calories

Total-1425 Calories and 90g Protein

Lost 1 lb which equals a total of 9 lbs and 1 more pound til my labor day challenge goal.

I'm not banded yet, but I'm curious, what do ya'll eat when you're out w/ people you don't want to know you're banded? Like a business lunch?

I am going to try to be very disciplined and post every day. Yesterday I had a fill and had all fluids:

coffee

Protein Shake with strawberries blended in

Protein Soup

Protein shake

Coffee

Soup

2 Margaritas!!! I know, but I still had a one pound weight loss this morning.

So far today I have had a shake, soup, and about 1/2 c. chili. Lots of Water. I will post today's entire menu later. Thanks

Toto,

You can try having Soup, an appitizer, a regular meal, and only eat half.

It is best to eat Protein, such as chicken, steak or fish, and veggies.

I am a big salad eater.

Ok, today's menu:

Protein Shake with strawberries blended in

Protein Soup

1/2 c. Hormel Chili with about 1/2 c cheezits

Dinner:

RED LOBSTER!!! Yum

7 oz. of my 14 oz. NY Strip Steak

1 and 1/2 tossed salad - I chose a second salad instead of the potatoe or rice side

I took about 3 tiny nibbles of the cheddar biscuit

I drank lots and lots of Water, unsweet tea and a cup of coffee today.

Ok I had a long meeting today and didn't quite like what I ordered at lunch so got very hungry late afternoon and splurged with a muffin from Mimi's Cafe which has 600 Calories!!!! Oh well I promised myself to post EVERYTHING on here so here goes:

Breakfast-EAS shake 110 Calories 17g Protein

Snack-Clif Bar 260 Calories 11g Protein

Lunch-1/2 turkey sandwich on wheat bread and only a couple bites of my gross salad 180 Calories 14g protein

Snack-that damn Muffin that kept calling my name 600 Calories

Dinner-Parmesan chicken, 1 cup of mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup corn-602 Calories 31g protein

Snack-Pop Ice popsicle 40 calories

Walked 40 mins

Total-1627 Calories and 73g protein Blah!!!:thumbup:

1600 calories is nothing to be upset about. You have to fuel your body or you will mess up your metabolism and have more difficulty losing.

Please dont beat yourself up. You have a lot of discipline posting your menu every day. I saw that you had been doing that NO MATTER WHAT, and decided I would too. Thanks for inspiring me.

1600 calories is nothing to be upset about. You have to fuel your body or you will mess up your metabolism and have more difficulty losing.

Please dont beat yourself up. You have a lot of discipline posting your menu every day. I saw that you had been doing that NO MATTER WHAT, and decided I would too. Thanks for inspiring me.

Paragirl,

I'm glad I inspired you I have been a bad bandster in the 4 years I've had my lapband. I originally lost 80 lbs and have gained almost all back. It hit me the most when I went to Florida a few weeks ago and needed a seatbelt extension and I was like what am I doing to myself. I'm just now realizing after 4 years that it is indeed a lifestyle change. It will not work by itself. I'm going to continue to post every single day until I hit my goal. I'm so glad that it inspired you to do the same. Keep it up!

Wow Missy, we have similar stories. I was banded almost 3 years ago and initially lost 48 pounds. I have since gained all but about 15 back and have really decided to buckle down and follow the band rules and lose this weight.

I am self pay, which means really my hubby paid and I really need to make his investment worth every penny!

Not that that is the only reason, I want to be healthy and comfortable and feel good inside and look good outside

Wow Missy, we have similar stories. I was banded almost 3 years ago and initially lost 48 pounds. I have since gained all but about 15 back and have really decided to buckle down and follow the band rules and lose this weight.

I am self pay, which means really my hubby paid and I really need to make his investment worth every penny!

Not that that is the only reason, I want to be healthy and comfortable and feel good inside and look good outside

I'm self pay as well. I remember how good I looked and felt about myself when I lost all of the weight. I met my fiance 2 years ago so it was alot of going out to eat I guess love does make you fat. :)

Yesterdays food.. It was a hard day cause I work as a Paramedic and i ran my butt off yesterday..

1. Wendys susauge/egg burritto, 330 cal 14.8 pro

2. Colby cheese brick and banana 188 cal 6.2 pro

3. buffalo chicken strips 1tbsp light ranch 385 cal 21pro

4. 2 taco with Beans 410 cal 19 pro

5. 7oz mountain dew( flat) and Icee Popsicle 124 cal 19pro

6. mac and cheese :wink2: was craving this for a week! and my Calcium Vitamin 149 cal 5 pro

Total Eaten= 1587 cal 66 pro :)

Total Burned= 3934 no exercise but alot of running around.

Mountain dew was my weakness before surgery and I was on a fire scene as EMS standby for 4 hours without food. my blood sugar was dropping and that was all i could find.. bad choice but i could have been worse..

I am so disappointed in myself today.. I started good and then it went to crap.. I hate that, you feel so guilt after.. why do I keep doing this to myself..

I am so disappointed in myself today.. I started good and then it went to crap.. I hate that, you feel so guilt after.. why do I keep doing this to myself..

Lifting,

It's ok if you slip up. You're a human being and all you can do when that happens is start fresh the next day. Don't beat yourself up about it We all do it honey :)