Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

thank you

11/22/09

b-1/2c golden grahams w/ alittle milk

s-2oz sunflower seeds, 8oz juice

l-2 sweet itailian sausages(boiled)

d-taco salad over chips

____

32oz water

Sorry to hear about your brother:frown:

Edited by china

doing pretty good during the day as far as restriction but am getting very hungry at night. i am drinking enough Water so its not that. any suggestions?

Today-

B-coffee w/ sweet n low, apple slices

S- 4 RF triscuts, LF string cheese

L- 6 inch chicken sandwich (subway)

D-meatballs w/ sauce, 1 slice butter bread

I can't wait for my fill on Dec 10th, I should NOT be able to eat a 6 inch subway in a sitting. Ugh!

China - I am so sorry to here about your bf's brother...hope all is well

B - 1 chicken patty dipped in mustard

s - 2 bites of cake (another bday at work)

L - frozen dinner, didn't finish it, it had to many noodles in it and a s/f chocolate pudding

s - 6 wheat thins

D - 1 cup of spegetti (sp) sauce and ground turkey and about 5 noodles

Are you guys getting as nervous about Thanksgiving as I am? I am afraid to PB in front of my family.

B - chicken patty dipped in mustard

S - handful of chocolate covered peanuts...UGH!!

L - Frozen dinner

S - S/f pudding

D - half burrito turkey meat, sour cream, cheese

thank you, it was a rough thanksg as the funeral was the day be so it was not a great thanksg day. but, we are trying to be strong. i didnt really eat hardly on tg-day was busy helping everyone. and im fine with that. so now im just trying to get back on a schedual now.[ QUOTE=Loving everyday;1367636]China - I am so sorry to here about your bf's brother...hope all is well

L - frozen dinner, didn't finish it, it had to many noodles in it and a s/f chocolate pudding

s - 6 wheat thins

Are you guys getting as nervous about Thanksgiving as I am? I am afraid to PB in front of my family.

If you've found a food product that has made your weight loss journey a lot easier, please post in the new thread "Great Food Finds" in the food and nutrion forum.

Thanksgiving:

1 Mocha latte muscle milk

1 deviled egg, 1/2 a homemade bun, 1 oz stuffing, and 1oz mashed potatoes

I've had the flu all week...it sucks!!!

Yesterday:

1 bag microwave popcorn

1 banana flavored muscle milk

11/28

b-1c Cereal w/milk

l-lean cusine meatloaf/mashed potatoes

s-to many mini milkyways

d-noodle Soup w/ 2oz turkey meat

China - I am so sorry to here about your bf's brother...hope all is well

s - 6 wheat thins

B- 3 poached eggs

L- 1/2 cup oats with FF milk

snack- 5 tater tots

D- 4oz Tilapia and 1/2 cup refried Beans

snack- 1/4 cup SF ice cream

Good Day Everyone,

I've been out of sorts. I too have lost some one this month. My Grandmother past way couple of weeks ago, she was 93, life was good to her but it's taken more out of me then I thought it would.

I've been doing my best to keep my food under control but after being with my mom for the past few weeks I’ve found that she loves to eat bread and fried food in just about all of her meals.

I told her that if we eat out together and share (like we usually do since I don't eat a lot anymore) that there needs to be more Protein and non-fried things.

She understands and has been working w/me on it.

I had another fill at the beginning of the month so I'm still getting used to it.

I used to read some of your posts and couldn't understand why you were eating such little portions. Now I understand with my new fill, I really understand.

I'm trying hard to listen to my body again on when I'm comfortably full and not taking that last bit just because it’s still on the plate.

I will try in the next few weeks to start posting again. I need to post, I need to share, I need all of you!

I was just thinking about how my Breakfast has changed. Every morning I would go to McDonalds and eat a McSkillet burrito and a large iced coffee. There were over 900 calories in my breakfast. Today i start my day with a Starbucks Vivanno and it has 270 calories.

Today I had the Vivanno for breakfast at 270 calories, ate the simple salmon with grilled asparagus and brocolli at Romanos macaroni Grill (ate half and saved the other half for dinner) for about 600 calories. And my Snacks were a drinkable yogurt for 60 calories, and half an apple with a slice of cheddar cheese for under 200 calories.

My intake for the day is about 1200 calories.

yesterday:

A whole big bag of Microwave popcorn=4 cups

A pack of cooked Ramon noodles...no Soup juice

1 mocha latte flavored muscle milk