Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Yesterday:

b: fruit smoothie made from scratch

l: 3/4 cup Passaman vegetable and tufu curry 1/2 cup brown rice and 1/2 order of mango and coconut creme sticky rice

s: 1 mango

d: 1 cucumber and hummus (Luluc: thanks for the cucumber tip!! it went down great!)

well i'm back from vacation and i gained 4lbs...but i knew i would with the way i was eating:thumbdown:

SO, it's back to business...

Today:

b: coffee with skim, 50 cal

b2: special k Protein Bar, 180 cal

l: lean cuisine thingie, 360 cal

d: probably a lean cuisine, about 350 cal

Total Cal- 940

Gym- back to working out!!! an hour of cardio and then toning/abs.

I had a very bad day today...most likely due to the fact that i am in excrutiating pain from throwing my back out on saturday. I ate terribly all weekend and lost 4 lbs. I just grabbed the first thing I saw to eat. I probabaly gained them back today...:thumbup:

B: Dannon pinapple yogurt

L: small fry from checkers/rallys

D: 2 chocolate chip Cookies w/a cup of 2% milk

s: some bbq potato chips

I get another fill tomorrow so i wont be able to indulge in these types of things.

workout: none...in too much pain

TMG - Hope you feel better!

Bozzj - Welcome back - hope you had a great time!

TODAY:

B: mocha latte Protein Shake (think I could have this all the way through summer!

S: 120 cal sugar free Cookies w/ 1 tsp pb

L: couple bites bejing beef (panda) and couple bites chicken cordon blue - actually started with this then the dogs got to it when I answered the door - oh well!

S: chips and sals

D: had a take on the ricotta bake (ate the inside of a homemade calzone - wasted crust (although I did eat a couple bites) but I sure liked the way it steamed the filling: ricotta, mozzarella, turkey sausage and turkey pepperoni, sliced olives, chopped onions and some sundried Tomato pesto

- going to be up for a while working on a project - probably going to have some nonfat tart frozen yogurt - not bad only 25 cal an ounce but the chocolate sauce is another story! :thumbup:

Edited by kcmagu
forgot a note

Monday-

Am-1 cup black coffee, 1 c Water, 20oz. sf ice coffee, 3oz. protien shot

Midmorning- 1/4c chef sld, 6brd veg stix, 1/4c field pea Soup, 3/4 of bbq rib patty

32oz herbal tea, 25oz water, 8oz black coffee

L- South beach chick ceasar wrap meal, 1/2c cottage cheese w/shred chse&bacon bits

S- handful sunflower seeds

D- 1/2c cottage chsew/bbits, 2oz cheese, all bran crackers, couple slices peperoni:blush:

I work in a school cafe, and we eat our lunch at like 10 am, so my eating is wierd, except on the weekends at home. :thumbup:

Today - bad day :thumbdown:

b - 1/2 yogurt

S - pure Protein shake

l - non fat Decaf cafe au lait

s - 1/2 chocolate chip cookie

d - 1/2 cup chili

s - 1/2 lemon bar

work out w/trainer for one hour...no idea what came over me w/the damn (i deserve a damn here) cookie/bar.

Bozzj - Welcome back - hope you had a great time!

Thank You! I did; it was nice seeing my family.

b: coffee with skim, 50 cal

b2: Fiber fit bar, 120 cal

l: stoffers (hello i can't spell) turkey club panini (this rocks), 360 cal

d: i might do a lean cuisine or maybe a sandwhich...either way it'll be about 370 cal (my new obsession is pickles--no, i'm not preggers hehe) :thumbdown:

Total Cal= 900

Gym: yesterday i ended up only doing a half of cardio (415 cal burned) and some weights. Today i'm going to try to get to an hour of cardio...it's so hard coming back after not exercising for 2 wks!!

How can I barely eat Breakfast, but eat a ton of food for dinner?!?!?!?!

DH is the same way - he eats 85% of his food for the day after 3pm. Even a Protein drink some mornings is difficult, me i can eat anything @ anytime....which was my problem in needing the band in the first place.:thumbdown:

bozzj - glad you enjoyed your family

yesterday -

b- iced skinny cap & slice WW toast w/pb

l- 3/4 chicken cordon bleu (read your mind kc:wink:)

s- 100 cal cheese it

d- shrimp/spinach w/prociutto sauce - little bit of angle hair Pasta / glass of cab

s- Gummy bears

Thanks kcmagu! My back is feeling much better today.

I got a .3 cc fill today. I don't feel the difference in my fills until the next day so I'll see how good (or bad) it is tomorrow.

B: slimfast chocolate high Protein

L: Dannon blueberry yogurt

s: 1 oz cheddar cheese

D: 2 oz chix breast, spoonfull of rice, 1/4 cup green Beans

Workout: none...still too sore to workout

BAD DAY TODAY - Knew it probably would be (which kinda makes it worse) - Let's just call it Cinco de Drinko!

B: mocha latte Protein shake

L: skinny latte

D: went on for several hours - homemade regular and mango salsa, guacamole and chips, and drinks - a cross between a mojito and a mangorita

S: nonfat tart froyo w/ magic shell :cool2:

b - 6 oz yogurt

l - 2 chicken nuggets

d - 3 cups of homemade tortillia Soup for cinco de mayo of course (couldnt believe i ate this much, and was still hungry afterwards but i stopped for fear of vomitting)