Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Today

B-coffee, 2 grilled wings

L-1 slice of luncheon meat w/5 wheat crackers

S-handful of mixed nuts

D-1/2 c spinach w/ 1/2 pc of mexican cornbread

not a good band day for me. I attended a 16 yr old's funeral, I'm sort of tight, I guess it's stress and I have hardly had my 64 oz's of H2O.

A Lot Less~ Sorry for your loss, it is hard to lose a young person.

I lost a student last year right before graduation, it is so hard, when they have so much of life to live.

Breakfast: a yogurt and a banana

mid morning: 2 shortbreads

Lunch: 3 crackers, 3 small pieces of fruit/nut cheese, some walnuts

Afternoon: an apple

Dinner: glass white wine, grilled chicken breast, rice salad (I double the veges, halve the rice and use brown rice when I make this).

Oh, and a cappucino at the shops.

Exercise: cardio coach Vol. 6 - 50 minutes of interval running.

B: peachy keen pumpkin muffin, skinny chai

L: ff ref Beans, grd turkey, tortilla chips, salsa, avacado

S: Apple, Peanut Butter

D: Turkey Chili

Breakfast=Coffee w/ Sweet-n-Low & Half/Half

Lunch=EAS Carb Control Choc Fudge Protein Shake

Dinner= Aubulo's chips & Queso, Cup of Tortilla Soup and some refried beans

Exercise=2.75 miles walk/jog burned 355 Calories

A Lot Less~ Sorry for your loss, it is hard to lose a young person.

I lost a student last year right before graduation, it is so hard, when they have so much of life to live.

Thanks, it is hard. What was even harder was that his brother was driving the car and he lived.

A lot less - I am sorry for your loss.

B - Pure Protein Shake

L - went to souplantion (salad/soup/bakery buffet): 1/4 cup black bean Soup, tiny bit of a muffin, tiny bit of spinach salad

S - 1 oz of colby cheese, 1 tsp Peanut Butter

D - bowl of chicken tortilla soup and a few bites of bread crust

S - 1/2 of red velvet cupcake (very very very proud that it was only 1/2!)

B- very small portion of chicken pot pie (like less than 1/4 cup)

L- macaroni and cheese (2 oz)

D- 1 latke w/ sour cream and applesauce, 4 bites of noodle kugel a LOT of chocolate

I had a Hanukkah party!

I think I probably had most of my calories in chocolate today- that was like 10 hershey kisses w/ almonds, and 4 ghirardelli chocolates

Amazingly I calculated my calories and I was still 30 calories UNDER for the day!

Breakfast: a yogurt and a banana

mid morning: 2 shortbreads

Lunch: 3 crackers, 3 small pieces of fruit/nut cheese, some walnuts

Afternoon: an apple

Dinner: glass white wine, grilled chicken breast, rice salad (I double the veges, halve the rice and use brown rice when I make this).

Oh, and a cappucino at the shops.

Exercise: cardio coach Vol. 6 - 50 minutes of interval running.

YUM!

I'm copying this day. dinner looks divine.

Lol, probably best not to copy yesterday's menu! Mainly champagne and wine, with a bit of Christmas dinner in the middle somewhere. But I did go for a run in the morning.

Today we had Breakfast outside (its summer here) - fresh apricots, cherries and mango, some yogurt. lunch was salmon sashimi.

I think I'm going to make another barbecued peach and ham salad for dinner.

Yesterday~

DH's Grandmother only knows how to make one thing - casseroles. Even the main dish (chicken and dressing) was in casserole form - if that's even possible. I ate the worst meal I've eaten since being banded.

But God Bless her, she means well. :tongue2:

Have been so bad about posting - have traveled to California to be w/ family for Christmas - fortunately my eating has been pretty good - today of course is an exception! Will try to be better about posting.

Christmas day:

B: 1.5 pieces bacon and 2 skinless sausage links (glazed), 1/2 slice quiche and some fresh berries served with greek yogurt mixed w/ a little lemon curd

L: (buffet-style) 3 sweet & sour meatballs, smoked salmon spread with pretzels and some cheese & crackers

D: 1/2 slice filet of beef with madeira sauce, couple bites green Beans w/ carmelized shallots, mashed sweet potatoes and spinach salad

Dessert: 1/2 c. pumpkin mousse with real whipped cream

:tongue2: