Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last week I was at 183. Yesterday, on a different scale I was at 186... :S

You are almost at goal though! It is going to take a bit to get those last pounds off.

I started at 364 and in 6 mo I'm down to 260. Been stalled for 3 weeks- wondering if this is the end. I have been eating about 1200 calories is that too much? My surgeon does not have a NUT. I'm eating mostly Protein. For instance yesterday I had a Premier Protein, then a triple zero Greek yogurt, Decaf coffee w SF Creamer, then for lunch 3oz of turkey breast, and 1/4 c of butternut squash, snack had 100 calorie cashew pack, dinner I had 3 oz salmon w 1/4 avocado. And a snack later on a weight watcher cheese stick. And 64 oz of Water w sliced oranges in it - over the day. You think it's too many carbs? Or calories ? Ugh!

I have been stalled for two weeks. I am not worried about. I dropped a lot of inches, i know the weight is coming. My body adjusts to a weight, sits there and then more pounds fall off. This is like a 6 week cycle. If i go 3 more weeks then i will worry and go back to liquids until i lose again.

I wish more July sleevers would post so we can all compare notes.

I am almost at my goal and we need to remember that this is not about the numbers. All my life, I've been a slave to that scale number and it doesnt mean anything. What I have found out with my NUT is that we dont only need Protein but lots of veggies, to vary our diet and be happy and healthy. I think I'm going to focus on that and not on that last 13 pounds I wish I was losing...

@doubledinfa I think you are eating good portions. My NUT always tells me not to forget fibres, they also help lose weight and they are important to our metabolism and cholesterol control.

Keep it up July sleevers!!!!

Edited by samy278

I am almost at my goal and we need to remember that this is not about the numbers. All my life, I've been a slave to that scale number and it doesnt mean anything. What I have found out with my NUT is that we dont only need Protein but lots of veggies, to vary our diet and be happy and healthy. I think I'm going to focus on that and not on that last 13 pounds I wish I was losing...

@doubledinfa I think you are eating good portions. My NUT always tells me not to forget fibres, they also help lose weight and they are important to our metabolism and cholesterol control.

Keep it up July sleevers!!!!

Thanks samy278! I have started eating Fiber d'lish bars. They are like 150 calories and 12 g Fiber. I found them at vita shoppe and fresh market. (They make me a little gassy though :0 tmi I know lol)! They taste good surprisingly. Kinda like a Luna bar.

I have been stalled for two weeks. I am not worried about. I dropped a lot of inches, i know the weight is coming. My body adjusts to a weight, sits there and then more pounds fall off. This is like a 6 week cycle. If i go 3 more weeks then i will worry and go back to liquids until i lose again.

I wish more July sleevers would post so we can all compare notes.

I hope your stall ends quickly. I think a lot of the July sleevers are on some Facebook group (I don't have Facebook). Maybe that's why they are not here....

So, how are we doing? I am still losing, slowly now. My body is doing a lot of adjustments. I am really happy with my progress, but I have to remind myself to be realistic.

I'm maintaining more than losing at this point, and that's fine by me. I'm enjoying life again, but also need to occasionally remind myself to behave. Have more confidence too. Reached my high school weight. Was an over weight teen, so its a realistic milestone to achieve.

@@Vsg_lma

@Nurse52
@Mention
I tried to tag everyone but I only made it to page 16 before I got bored. :lol: Anyway, some of us are hitting one year today, and some later in the month like myself. How is everyone doing? At goal? Still working towards goal? Are you exercising? Have you switched to any diets like vegetarian, vegan, Keto, Or Paleo? How happy are you with your sleeve? How has your life changed?

Hey Guys!

Getting married in 2 weeks and VSG anniversary is in 3 weeks! Very excited and happy with everything in life!

Lost more than my goal and feeling great. I try to focus on healthy living rather than dieting/food restraining/unhealthy body image so what i do is this :

COOK! Fresh delicious products from the local market. Make diverse meals that we love and take time to sit and eat with my loved ones.

BIKE to go anywhere that's not far and use public transit for work.

RELAX got a membership with a great massage therapist who actually helped me a lot accept and love my new me as well at tighten my skin.

That's it! How about you guys?

@@samy278

Thanks for chicking in! What kind of massages are you getting? I am thinking of getting a membership at Massage Envy unless I can find a good local person.