Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone, I got my surgery on july 21st with some complications (hematoma on my spleen). I had to take some extra time off work but I'm feeling great now and lost 50 pounds! Woahh.

How are July sleeveless doing? I'm 7 weeks out and down 53 pounds since I began my preop diet.

Omg! Surgery July 29. This is the first time I flew on an airplane in over 10 years and didn't need a seat belt extender!!!! Yay !!!! Started 364 and now 305. 5 more lbs to hit my first goal (to be under 300)!

I flew last month and my hips not touching either person seated next to me was wonderful, plus tightening the belt with tail to spare was a novelty.

We've all passed the six month mark - how is everyone doing? I'm very happy with my results and my goal that once seemed a pipe dream is now within reach!

I used to think my goal of losing 180 to 200 lbs was impossible. Now I am down over 100 lbs in less than 7 months it seems like that goal is obtainable. Not only is it obtainable, but I have been able to get here without feeling like I am starving and without trying to kill myself in the gym. I am very hopeful for the future.

Also, I feel mostly normal. I can drink Water pretty fast now which makes it must easier to meet my Water goals each day.

I have my 7 month check up tomorrow and I'm feeling great. I've lost 92 pounds since surgery and am so thankful for this change in my life. I'm more than halfway to goal and I finally feel like it's attainable. I'm hoping to lose 130 pounds by my one year anniversary. Praise God for this surgery and for my success.

I'm glad everyone is doing well! Down 104 lbs. Its starting to drop off slower now. I fight head hunger at night. But otherwise no issues getting my Protein and Water in. How many calories are you guys eating?

Here is a pic- check it out!

post-257645-14550706776386_thumb.jpg

July 21st was my sleeve and feeling good lost 99 pounds! Fighting head hunger tho... Especially for the last 2 weeks since I've been able to eat a bit more.

6 months was a big turning point. I guess what they say about being totally healed is true. I can eat more, not more than I should be more, easier and more comfortably. I can eat around 4oz of beef and it doesn't make me feel like a baby elephant is on my chest anymore. Definitely have to keep weighing and measuring so I don't over do it at this point.

I'm at about 1000 calories per day right now with over 100 gms of Protein a day. I tend to hold at a weight for a week, drop a pound or two and then hold again. The trend is still going the right way, so it's good!

I'm also fighting head hunger especially at night and I can eat about 3 oz of meat or fish at a time, but still have a hard time getting in anything else. Haven't tried salad yet as it seems like I will fill up really fast and I'm having much better luck with things like sashimi and tartare than cooked Proteins.

Yeah head hunger is really the issue. I try to keep good Snacks and have tea at night but if it gets too bad I just decide it is time for bed.

I also will hold for a few days then drop 2 to 3 pounds.

I feel like i stoped losing... Not sure yet but it makes me anxious of whats next..