Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any May 26th Sleevers out there?

Slow progress for me too. Sleeved 5/26/15

HW 250

SW 232

CW 201-203 depends on the day

GW 125-135

I hold weights for a couple of weeks then lose a few pounds then hold there a couple of weeks again. I get my Protein in but not as good with my Water. Oh well, better slow than not at all

Every time I've expressed this same thought to my surgeon, the "I feel like I'm losing slowly" or I express concerns about how easy it still is to graze/snack, my surgeon stops me and says, "You've lost xx amount of weight. You're still winning." And he's right, even if we have an off day, week, or even month, we're winning more battles than we're losing.

hw: 340

sw: 320 before, 326 after (I get so confused with which I should use, because I gained 6 pounds in the hospital??)

cw: 284

36 pounds doesn't seem like much to me since surgery, but I'm slowly getting there. I try to remind myself that I haven't been this weight in forever, so it's still a great feeling.

I had a couple of rough weeks where I even gained a pound or so, and I was so upset and defeated. I ended up doing a "step battle" with someone from work who had gastric bypass 11 years ago with our fitness trackers and it kicked me in the ass and got me back to the gym (for the first time since last October). The weight started coming off again -- it was great!

I am now a little worried because, well for one i have to find a new doctor because the one that did the surgery almos killed me... my surgery was a little drastic since the doctor perforated my mesenteric artery and i had to be rushed to another hospital to find out 10 hours later after the oroginal anesthesia that a cut had to be made almost through my whole abdomen so my life can actually be saved!! Now I've lost since may 22nd up to today september 14th 2015 "98" pounds !!!!! Anyone here lost that much??? Please share im kind of worried since this doctor obviously i cant see him again for personal reasons but i was told i would loose 100 pounds within a year and it has been 3 months and a half!!! Super worried here !!

Update...

HW 250

SW 232

CW 190

GW 125-135

22 weeks out and lost 42 lbs since surgery and a whopping 60 lbs since 3/14/15 prior to surgery! How is everyone else doing from the May 26, 2015 sleevers?

Michelle

HW 247

SW 240

CW 190

GW 150

I have lost 50 pounds so far since surgery on May 27. Still have 40lbs to go until I reach my goal weight. However my GI doc wants my goal weight to be 140. It feels so good to be in the one hundreds. Have been this light in over 9 years.

Congrats Michelle on ur weight loss success!

I also had surgery on May 26th and as of today I am down 56lbs. I was 204.7 at surgery! Now at 148lbs today. Total loss is 107.6lbs since starting the process when weight was 255.6 at my first appointment last August! Feeling pretty great. Close to my nutritionist goal of 140! My goal is 135 ultimately less than 130!

Hi everyone ???? I had my surgery 28th may.

Starting weight 281

Day of surgery 269

Current weight 213

I've been in a stall for the most of this month - very frustrating :-(

Send we are all losing at around the same rate though. Well done everyone!

Hey! I recently hit a stall lost 55lbs so far but have lost any lbs in about 4 weeks. However, I continue to lose inches off waist. I still have 45 lbs to go until I reach my goal weight. How r you doung?

* haven't lost

Today I am 72lbs lighter than I was before my highest weight before surgery. In April of 2015 I weighed 250lbs, SW on 5/21/15 was 231 and today's weight is 178! I still have 28lbs to go until I reach my goal but I'm confident I'll get there! Feeling great is even better than looking great. What a Happy New Year for May sleevers!

I'm 83 pounds down! Feels great! Still have 37 more to go, and even with weight loss slowing, I am confident in getting there. Such an awesome feeling to begin a new year in this new place!

I'm so excited reading these updates! Great job, guys! I was hoping to be sleeved by March, but now they are telling me April/May. I'm excited to think next year this time I could be down 50+lbs and feeling great!

Hi everyone!

I am 60 lbs down, but hit a stall and the bad grazing habits are kicking in with the holidays!!! I feel great and have received raves from family and friends on how I look, BUT I have 25 lbs more to go. Need to get back on track and stop coasting at the same weight. No reason I can't reach goal.

Would love to hear about your daily routines and how you are staying on track to gain some much needed motivation. What is working for you???

Thanks in advance!

Seana