Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Keep this post going:) Things I am looking forward to (not food related)

Am I the only one who's never been told, "You have such a pretty face..."? I realize that it's an awful backhanded compliment, but at the same time it makes me depressed to think that I must not have a pretty face at all. Like, "Oh, poor thing, even if she lost the weight she'd still be a hag." <_< Or maybe it's because the first place I gain (and lose) weight is in my face, I have a round face even when thinner, and I tend to look really bloated when I'm heavier.

I look forward to:

*Shopping anywhere

Not get the "stare" at restaurants

*Being able to go anywhere and not worry about seating

*showing my MIL I can be "skinny"

* being able to go without being winded

*running with my grandson!!!!!

I am excited and can not wait till I drop another 40-50 lbs!!!

Not walking like a fat person. I was going into a store and saw my shadow and I walk like a fat person.

Taking selfie pics that don't look like puffy balloon face

More energy

Pants without elastic waists

Wow.. Soooo many things! Most are the same as everyone else.

. Being able to shop wherever I want and not get frustrated at the thought of trying clothes on

. Not having to worry if I will be able to fit in the booth with my family when we go out to eat

. Not having to worry if I can fit on a ride at an amusement park

. Finally being able to walk down the street and feel like people are looking at me for the "right" reasons

. Being able to wear heels and not be afraid of breaking my neck

. Being able to feel sexy.

. Finally being able to run after my children without getting short of breath within seconds

. I look forward to being a role model to my children

. I look forward to being healthy

. I look forward to being happy

. I look forward to having energy

. I look forward to not looking back!

Edited by Crystal Leigh

Being able to dance in my heels ALL NIGHT!

Travel related:

Fitting in the airline seats comfortably

Not being terrified that I will have nothing to wear if the airline looses my luggage because I will be able to shop anywhere

Being able to enjoy tours/shore excursions without getting exhausted

Being able to dress for formal night and truly feeling beautiful

Being able to go on theme park rides more comfortably

Not be worried if we can't get a king size bed because we are too big for smaller beds

Health related:

Getting off blood pressure meds and maybe even anti-depressants

Living longer to see my son (10) grow up

Breathing easier

Get rid of that pesky "pre-diabetic" note on my med chart

Activity related:

Horseback riding again

Hiking in our beautiful Colorado mountains

Ride bikes

Roller/ice skating

Being able to get up without grunting

Playing with my son at the park instead of searching for the closest place to sit

Not hiding behind the camera!

Surprising/shocking family who have no idea I'm doing this!

I absolutely love this post!

Things that I'm looking forward to:

Personal:

-shopping in the smaller section of any store as well as fitting in the "one size fits all"

-thighs not clapping or even touching!!

-feeling comfortable when I run/work out

-waking around campus without getting tired

-parking anywhere without dreading the walk!

-being able to wear a lot of the PINK items at VS

-being able to wear a smaller size undies (no more L) in the VS and PINK line and look good wearing them!

-wear heels for the first time and feel comfortable!

-cross my legs under a table or even in general without my legs getting tired or falling asleep or my knees hurting after trying to!

-feel confident that when I'm on a dating site such as POF or Tinder that maybe just maybe the hot (in my opinion) looking guys will swipe right for me too!

-take full body pictures and selfies without my fat chin coming to join! As well as group pictures with family and friends!

-being able to wrap the whole towel around my body with no gap!

-be able to go to a Water park in a bathing suit weather its a two piece or something cute instead of wearing shorts with either a shirt or bathing suit under it.

Career wise:

-buy smaller scrubs!! as well as being able to use the petite size (because I'm 5'1) for grey's anatomy brand!

-get into the nursing program and being able to pull off tan color scrubs and be comfortable wearing them!

-be a healthy nurse who can keep up!

Finally I just want to be healthy and be comfortable in my own skin as well as gaining a confidence that I know is in there somewhere!

I am looking forward to not being so conscious of myself in public. Hate constantly thinking about if people notice my belly, or my constant sweaty forehead from just walking. Also I can't wait to no longer worry about fitting intona booth or chair somewhere.

I look forward to being able to throw on a cute sundress and flip flops and look adorable!

I look forward to doing all the things I used to love: dancing, going to the flea market, festivals, downtown events....and not worry about running into people who used to know the "Skinny" Natalie and have them look at me like "What happened to you"? Those people I've avoided for 8 years will see me (when I reach goal) and say "Wow, you look great".

I look forward to men falling all over themselves to open doors for me, rather than how they let it slam in my face now!! LOL

I will get my DS this summer sometime and the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is going back home to visit my friends and family who I have not seen in 3yrs. I don't post full body shots of myself on social media. I'm excited to be able to post full body shots without feeling embarrassed. I love exercising but the "gym rats" here stare at me. Will be nice to fit in! Looking forward to buying new panties too!

No more granny panties, no longer in plus size section, able to ride carnival ride with my kids without tummy in the way, and so much more

Edited by laceygorrell

Taking my son to a Water park and going down the slides!