Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Overweight! Including Progress Pics

You look fantastic! I can't believe that after only 2 months. Very inspiring!

Uh no. This is after 7 months. The ones in my gallery show the photos from 2 months ago, but the ones in my post are my pre-op photos and the ones I took yesterday, which was exactly 7 months after the pre-op photos and about 6.5 months post-op. There's a 54 pound difference between the before and after photos in my post. In my gallery there is a set of photos from 2 months ago that show only a 12 pound difference between then and now.

Edited by JamieLogical

Congrats!! So these pics are after the sleeve and after a Tummy Tuck?

Apologies if I missed something but why did you already have a Tummy Tuck if you still have more to lose? I thought people generally waited until they'd been in maintenance awhile. Was there some physical reason you had to go ahead sooner?

btw, you look awesome!

Congrats!! So these pics are after the sleeve and after a Tummy Tuck?

Apologies if I missed something but why did you already have a tummy tuck if you still have more to lose? I thought people generally waited until they'd been in maintenance awhile. Was there some physical reason you had to go ahead sooner?

btw, you look awesome!

@@Nyelaah @@drmeow I had a tummy tuck 3.5 years ago after having lost 90 pounds "on my own". Unfortunately, I re-gained and re-lost and re-gained my way back up to within 10 pounds of my original starting weight over the course of 3 years. So with my BMI back up over 40 and facing another long haul to re-lose the weight, I decided to have VSG in the hopes that this time will be the LAST time and I will not regain once I am back down to goal. Luckily, my tummy tuck held up exceptionally well through the regain and looks awesome now that I am back down close to the weight I was at when I had it.

Edit: I also have fake boobs! I had a breast lift with augmentation at the same time as my tummy tuck. Unfortunately they have NOT held up as well as my tummy tuck through the weight fluctuations and I will have to have a revision done once I am back down and maintaining at goal.

Edited by JamieLogical

Oh, that makes sense!

You look great! Congrats on everything you've accomplished. I can't wait until I'm "overweight!"

Way to go! You look amazing! And thanks for sharing your progress :)

You look great! Thanks for posting these. Progress pics are so inspiring for me.

@JamieLogical Way to go girl.... You look great. Keep up the good work. You'll be more than your hubby can handle (in a good way) when you finish your journey. ;-)

Yay!! I remember what a great feeling it was to be "overweight" for the first time in many years! Congratulations!!!!

Your stomach REALLY makes me want to get a Tummy Tuck when this is all said and done! It looks amazing!

Uh no. This is after 7 months. The ones in my gallery show the photos from 2 months ago, but the ones in my post are my pre-op photos and the ones I took yesterday, which was exactly 7 months after the pre-op photos and about 6.5 months post-op. There's a 54 pound difference between the before and after photos in my post. In my gallery there is a set of photos from 2 months ago that show only a 12 pound difference between then and now.

Girl are still very inspiring! Fantastic results :-)

Girl are still very inspiring! Fantastic results :-)
I can't wait to get my Tummy Tuck & boobs done too!

Edited by Flygirl123