Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery date March 16th, who's with me? ????

It's almost midnight here in Texas which means no Water, no nothing! "My bags are packed, I'm ready to goo..."lol ugh, I won't lie you guys, I'm terrified! I hugged my two girls a little tighter tonight, risk of complications are low, but they are there and I'm trying to pep talk myself with all the usual things people say when they don't want u to stress...I don't care about the pain or not being able to inhale food anymore, I just want to come out on the other side and live my life the way I was meant to!

Hope you guys are having a great night! :) ❤️

Where are you at in Texas? I'm in the Dallas area.

I'm so excited for all of you guys getting sleeved today....I will keep you in my prayers!! My surgery is scheduled for March 26th so I'm very excited to here how yours go, so please keep us updated.????

Thank you so much @@Gr8estyaya, We can never go wrong with prayers! I will be sure to update as much as I can :)

@ladycook9173 I'm from Austin! I actually lived in the metroplex and foot worth area for some time when I was younger, it's the only place I really saw snow haha

Here at the hospital, nerves are going crazy, but nobody would know looking at me lol...I bet some of you have already gone in for surgery, hope everything is going well!

Here at the hospital, nerves are going crazy, but nobody would know looking at me lol...I bet some of you have already gone in for surgery, hope everything is going well!

I'm about to leave myself for the hospital. I've spent the morning cleaning just trying to keep myself busy and off the fact that I'm a bit hungry and would love a cup of tea. Best of Luck to you!

Hopefully you are out of surgery and doing well!

I didn't even think about my surgery time mattering.. but now I want it to be first thing in the morning so I don't have to be super hungry or thirsty!

I didn't even think about my surgery time mattering.. but now I want it to be first thing in the morning so I don't have to be super hungry or thirsty!

Thanks for thinking of me @ladycook9713...I had to do only liquids the night before and nothing to eat at midnight prior to surgery, so ull probably want an early time if u can! :) bur I didn't have any say in that matter lol I have 20 minutes until I go back! Im all prayed up!

I'm about to leave myself for the hospital. I've spent the morning cleaning just trying to keep myself busy and off the fact that I'm a bit hungry and would love a cup of tea. Best of Luck to you!

I replied to you earlier but my phone didn't post :/ hopefully u made it to the hospital and are doing well!

Thinking of all of you having surgery today. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks for thinking of me @ladycook9713...I had to do only liquids the night before and nothing to eat at midnight prior to surgery, so ull probably want an early time if u can! :) bur I didn't have any say in that matter lol I have 20 minutes until I go back! Im all prayed up!

Hoping you are in recovery now doing well. Hope to hear from you soon!

Had my surgery today and so far so good! I feel good! Been up walking and drinking my G2. Hopefully will go home tomorrow!!

Had my surgery today and so far so good! I feel good! Been up walking and drinking my G2. Hopefully will go home tomorrow!!

Amy I'm in NC too ! Where are you located. I'm in Raleigh

I had my surgery too. All went well. My hubby said I was only in the OR for an hour and that was with a band removal. I've walked once and ver comfortable. Hope everyone's went well!

Amy I'm in NC too ! Where are you located. I'm in Raleigh

Hey Tamsboyd! I'm in High Point. I was in surgery for about an hour and I've gotten up and walked about 4-5 times. I feel good! Hope you're doing well!!

I have been in recovery for I want to say 5 hours, and besides a dry mouth and some Soreness I am doing awesome! my happy button may be doing the trick lol I can walk and move just fine, mouth feels like the Desert lol but they have these sponge tipped sticks that I can stick in Water and wet my mouth....one thing I'm hating is constant dozing off, I know it will wear off but it makes conversation very irritating and hard....anyway sorry it took so long just wanted to give an update! :) sorry for misspelling, it's the anesthesia I promise haha