Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hang in there girl it gets better I had a slight one yesterday this morning it's much better. We can do this :D

Day 2 of Pre op diet. Slight headache probably unrelated. 7 days! Lord!

#LTVSG

Yes we can! I took two 200mg ibuprofen and I'm golden now.

I just came off a corporate fast with my church that lasted 21 days. I think that really helped me out. Unfortunately right after I "enjoyed" all the foods I wouldn't have again for awhile or forever if I decide not to have them. I'm nervous and excited. The day is coming up so fast yet still so slow if you know what I mean lol.

Hang in there girl it gets better I had a slight one yesterday this morning it's much better. We can do this :D

Day 2 of Pre op diet. Slight headache probably unrelated. 7 days! Lord!

#LTVSG

Yes we can! I took two 200mg ibuprofen and I'm golden now.

I just came off a corporate fast with my church that lasted 21 days. I think that really helped me out. Unfortunately right after I "enjoyed" all the foods I wouldn't have again for awhile or forever if I decide not to have them. I'm nervous and excited. The day is coming up so fast yet still so slow if you know what I mean lol.

responded to myself lmbo????????

Cal-K (calcium potassium) can help a lot with headaches and leg cramps (which can form a few days in).

thank you for that!

Yes you will get your RX medications in Mexico. Be sure to have between

$100 - $150 dollars with you to purchase all the medications you will need. You can pick and choose what you need. Some, like the antibiotics are necessary and are not optional.

Thanks

$100 - $150 dollars with you to purchase all the medications you will need. You can pick and choose what you need. Some, like the antibiotics are necessary and are not optional.

Anyone interested in having surgery, this is the best place, hands down.

Everything is NEW!

It is right next to the plastic surgeon, Dr. Victor Gutierrez, and I hear he is the best plastic surgeon in Tijuana.

Long Term VSG is the BEST! Dr. M talked to me and my wife and explained everything. They tested me thoroughly before this surgery. If there was something wrong with me, there is no way they would have done the surgery.

Don't let the price fool you.

I have already lost 8 pounds in 7 days since my surgery.

I am very happy!

Thanks

Hey Kiki52!

We are getting so close to the day! How is your preop going?

Hi everyone. I thought I'd take a moment to pop in and see how things are moving along for everyone. I am now about 8 days from being 4 months post-op and the scale is still moving. Thank goodness. I need to update my ticker but for the record I am now down 62lbs. I am just a few pounds from my goal weight. I wanted to post some pics but I can't figure out how. LOL

If anyone would like an update on what is going on, please take a moment to check out my blog if you haven't already. You can find it here.....https://chrissygallegos.wordpress.com/ I am adding topics as I get requests or things actually come up on my journey that I figure could help others out.

I also just wanted to remind anyone who may have questions to know that I am always available to help out in any way I can.

Happy Friday

Hi everyone. I thought I'd take a moment to pop in and see how things are moving along for everyone. I am now about 8 days from being 4 months post-op and the scale is still moving. Thank goodness. I need to update my ticker but for the record I am now down 62lbs. I am just a few pounds from my goal weight. I wanted to post some pics but I can't figure out how. LOL

If anyone would like an update on what is going on, please take a moment to check out my blog if you haven't already. You can find it here.....https://chrissygallegos.wordpress.com/ I am adding topics as I get requests or things actually come up on my journey that I figure could help others out.

I also just wanted to remind anyone who may have questions to know that I am always available to help out in any way I can.

Happy Friday

Hey Chrissy! I was thinking about you yesterday. I was going to message you to see how you are. Glad to hear all is good with you and that the lbs are still falling off! I'm gonna check back in on your blog after I get off work and get to some wifi. Lol

I leave Tuesday????. This is crazy. Lol

Congrats on your upcoming date. It'll be over and you'll be home recuperating before you know it.

It is hard to believe that even though it hasn't been quite 4 months yet, I am almost to my goal weight. The good part is that acceptance has kicked in and the head hunger has eased. All in all, I don't think that things could have been any easier.

Be sure to stay in touch with me and keep me posted on how you're doing. :)

Congrats on your upcoming date. It'll be over and you'll be home recuperating before you know it.

It is hard to believe that even though it hasn't been quite 4 months yet, I am almost to my goal weight. The good part is that acceptance has kicked in and the head hunger has eased. All in all, I don't think that things could have been any easier.

Hey CrissyG! Glad to hear you're doing well and so close to goal. I can't believe that if I have similar results to yours, that I'll be down 60ish pounds by mid November! Looking forward to autumn shopping!! You must be feeling pretty good? Have you indulged a little and bought some cute new things?

I have a question for you about fullness. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the tiny meals... Do you eat 2oz of food and think, "ugh, I'm stuffed... I can't eat another bite?" It just doesn't seem to make sense to my brain (which loves eating and sometimes gets annoyed that my stomach gets full too soon). Fullness is literally the only thing that stops me from wanting more but I'm still kind of unclear what to expect. Does it feel full like before or is it a different sensation?

Hey CrissyG! Glad to hear you're doing well and so close to goal. I can't believe that if I have similar results to yours, that I'll be down 60ish pounds by mid November! Looking forward to autumn shopping!! You must be feeling pretty good? Have you indulged a little and bought some cute new things?

I have a question for you about fullness. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the tiny meals... Do you eat 2oz of food and think, "ugh, I'm stuffed... I can't eat another bite?" It just doesn't seem to make sense to my brain (which loves eating and sometimes gets annoyed that my stomach gets full too soon). Fullness is literally the only thing that stops me from wanting more but I'm still kind of unclear what to expect. Does it feel full like before or is it a different sensation?

Hi and I haven't shopped a bit. I am so not a shopper and I thought with my weight loss that would change but it has not. I am trying to avoid the big S word until I meet goal although I have nothing that doesn't look like a tent on me. LOL

Head hunger (my brain's love for food) is still a big issue. While it is better, it hasn't went away completely and I am not sure if it will. I eat very slow....one meal takes about 30 minutes and sometimes longer to eat. So heating hot meals is not a common occurrence anymore. I don't measure ever, I just listen to what my tummy tells me. If there are leftovers then they are my next meal. Remember 6 meals a day now, not 3. Theses meals are tiny and overeating has led me to many bouts of vomiting which is so not good. Sometimes I literally feel like my food is hanging out in my esophogus. It is not fun. It is still trial and error for me and I mess up more than I like to admit. I do a low carb diet and have joined groups on Facebook to get ideas and recipes.

As far as the most unnecessary food (slider food-food that just opens up the flood gates and sends the food running to my intestines without proper digestion or dumping as many people call it) is watermelon. I love watermelon and my tummy still loves it too. I do not eat it often for the reasons stated in parenthesis above but boy do I love it.

Lots of chicken breast, low fat meat, and very little to practically no carbs is a important key. I try to stay under 30 carbs a day including beverages. Protein, protein and more protein is your best friend.

When I am too full, I have physical discomfort and when I am right where I need to be I feel satiated even though my head says it is so yummy clean your plate. If I slightly overeat, I want to take a nap. Hope these tips help.

Thanks

Hey Kiki52!

We are getting so close to the day! How is your preop going?

I'm doing good I have one more 12hr shift to do tomorrow at work and then we are heading out on Sunday afternoon. I'm excited and   on the sleeved side. How are you doing?

@Kiki52

Alright! The countdown has begun. It'll be here before you know it....I'm excited too. I will be traveling alone but I hope I get to run into you as it would be great to see a familiar face on this journey lol.

Preop is going well for me I think ha! I haven't lost but maybe a pound but I can tell I've lost a couple inches.

Tomorrow is my surgery finally here :D I know this tool is going to work for me and I don't have to worry about it slipping on me. I know my weight loss will be slow im grateful for any weight loss. We are driving to San Diego this afternoon and staying over night I have to be at the clinic at 9am. Wish me luck guys!!!!