Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow am at 11:30. Need to be at hospital at 9am. I know I won't sleep tonite.

I had mine done April 9. I got there at 8:30 started the pre-op at about 8:50. The people were AWSOME I couldn't of ask for better. I was wheeled in about 9:40. They put me under next thing I know I'm waking up in recovery about 11:00. I got up went to the restroom. I left about 12:00. I got home sat in my recliner and watched movies. I took my pain meds every 4 hrs on the dot I never missed. I walked for 5-10 minutes every 90 minutes until I went to bed at 11:00 that night I sipped on ice that night. The next morning I got up at 7:00 and basically did the same routine until five that night. I did switch to more Water and chewed on ice. I then went for a short trip to wal-mart just to walk. I had the pressure calf machine for clots on whenever I was sitting. I was sore but pain was minimal. I stayed on my meds and walked religiously. I sipped water the whole time I spent the whole weekend at my sons four baseball games sipping water and finally shakes walking taking my pain meds. I don't think it could have went any better. My experience so far has been great. I've been leaning on a friend who is banded for six years. He may change his number I call so often. lol

Hang on there it's the start of a big process. As I tell myself baby steps didn't get here overnight not gonna fix it overnight.

Surgery is April 21st! I'm doing liquids this week and it is KILLER. The urge to eat something is awful. But I'm taking it hour by hour and just reminding myself of what the goal is :) Hope all April surgeries that happened went well... all future surgeries.. good luck!

Well I found out today that my surgery is on the 21st! It seems so real now! I'm scared!

I had my surgery April 1st. It really has not been too bad. Most of my pain is left side when I am moving certain ways like sitting down or getting up. The hardest part about the food was the mental cravings. I see advertising or other people eating so I want it

I go this Thurs the 16th....I'm ready and just want to get going on the rest of my life! The cravings have diminished some. I'm glad in a way I work tomorrow...clears at work will be a challenge but it will also keep me busy!

I'll post an update post-op ????

I got my date also. My surgery its schedule for June 15th. I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time. I feel I have been struggling with weight all my life and now it's my time to enjoy life.

I'm in hospital now...had it on monday....the pain I'm feeling I think is gas an tightness an stiffness in my belly area. Also seems uncomfortable to bring up air bubbles after a sip of water...it's slow but coming around.

I had mine on the 10th. The pain does get better each day.

I had mine on the 8th. It does get better

Leag78 and Overtherainbow - how is the eating and wt loss going since your surgery?

Hope you feel better today Msgemini75!

Kwcrnp...I am not eating much, just drinking, drinking, and did I mention drinking!! I gained 12lbs in the hospital and that is gone. Back to where I started!