Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm half way to my goal. Down 45 lbs. 45 to go. I broke my foot and was not allowed to put weight on it for 8 weeks, then within a week of the boot coming off, I developed a hairline fracture in the same foot. Again no weight on it. With limited mobility, I guess 45 lbs isn't so bad.

Those of you who had gallbladder surgery what happened? I was given meds to help with that.

I ended up with stones and an infected gallbladder. What meds did you get?

I had stones in my gull bladdar. I was having issues eating and therefore wouldn't eat until I was forced to. Doctor was doing testing and had actually gotten the results of the ultrasound and bloodwork back saying that it was bad. I ended up in the ER at 2am with really bad pain so instead of being scheduled I got fit into the next day. I was actually released same day (I had surgery at 4:00 pm and home by 10:00 pm.) The surgery was Tuesday, I was home today resting (I ran some errands but mom drove), tomorrow I plan on going into work. I don't have a ton of leave due to the fact that I missed 3 weeks due to my bariatric surgery. I am supposed to have family coming in 2 weeks and wanted to spend the week off with them.

Sassycas so happy for you. I lost 43 and have just stopped. I can eat anything and too much of it. Losing momentum and eating feelings again :(

Hi, I had lost 99 pound since March 23.

@@faav congrat's on your success.. I am down 81 pounds since March 2... feel wonderful...

Thank you yup it feels good to find cloths at Walmart hahahaha

He gave me ursodiol 2x a day for 6 months

Since I started the pre-surgery diet I've lost 76 lbs and am now 98.6 pounds from my highest weight. I am so grateful for my sleeve. :D

I was getting stomach pains (a super uncomfy tightness) - dr said it was better to come out on our terms rather then waiting for an emergency (after u/s - it was confirmed I had gall stones). dr said 1 out of 5 will get it after WLS. I just happened to be the 1. Surgery and recovery went well. I was back to walking my 3+ miles after a believe 5 days. (Walked a lot at a local festival 2 days after surgery so it was an easy recovery).

Since I started the pre-surgery diet I've lost 76 lbs and am now 98.6 pounds from my highest weight. I am so grateful for my sleeve. :D

Great job! I am so thankful too!

Do you know why? What it is supposed to do?

Do you know why? What it is supposed to do?

Says online that it dissolves gallstones

Ok. I had never heard of it. Another friend said her dr prescribed a med for her too. Weird.

My surgery was on March 25th. I have lost 104lbs. I was a size 24 now I'm a size 17/18 (tight 16). I'm 5'7" and want to lose 60lbs. I'm currently 209lbs

This comparison is from 2 weeks ago.

post-247983-14395021700385_thumb.jpg