Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@TealSister I've been going thru menopause the last 3years when does it stop omg I'm adding and pealing clothes all day

Happy to report, that my stall seems to have ended, and weight loss moving again.. much slower than the beginning, but I'm about 6 pounds from my 100 pound goal, and I have less than 60 to go!

Ok my March sleevers question who is cold all the time. I'm going thru menopause and i have been b4 this journey now it's worse hot cold hot cold. Anyone experience this?

Always.. I have my heater going at work right now, and i'm wearing boots and a thick sweater!

@@Chrystee GO GIRL u will get there YAYYYYY your stall is over

Ok my March sleevers question who is cold all the time. I'm going thru menopause and i have been b4 this journey now it's worse hot cold hot cold. Anyone experience this?

No menopause, but YES I am cold ALL the time now! I have to sleep with long sleeves and socks on! Wondering if this will pass? Anyone having issues with hair loss? I know its normal, and I've been taking the Biotin daily, just wondering when it will pass, and if anyone is on the other side of this issue yet?

No menopause, but YES I am cold ALL the time now! I have to sleep with long sleeves and socks on! Wondering if this will pass? Anyone having issues with hair loss? I know its normal, and I've been taking the Biotin daily, just wondering when it will pass, and if anyone is on the other side of this issue yet?

I had the Hair loss around the 3-4 month mark, and it has ended for me. Now I'm waiting for all the baby hair to grow in. I did have surgery in August though for gallbladder removal, so I'm hoping I don't go through it again!

@@Chrystee GO GIRL u will get there YAYYYYY your stall is over

Yes! Its moving much slower than before though.. seems like getting to 100 is taking awhile!

@@Chrystee So excited for you that you are so close!

I haven't had problems being cold - in fact I am the opposite - I always have a window open at night (I'm from Winnipeg and it's starting to get chilly in the evenings). I think it may be that menopause has cancelled out the being chilly. It may also be that my Iron is normal for the longest stretch of my life except when I was pregnant and taking care of myself. for myself, when my Iron is low, I get cold.

Edited by Madmax68

Sleeved on 3/25/15. Down 127lbs. 38 more pounds to to my goal. Coming off very slowly now. But I'm so much more happy than before.

I'm kinda stuck at 90 down. Sleeved 3/24/15

Sleeved on 3/25/15. Down 127lbs. 38 more pounds to to my goal. Coming off very slowly now. But I'm so much more happy than before.

What are you doing as far as daily goals/exercise? I'm 3/26, down 98 with 38 to go. Last month was only 5 lbs. I need to change something up, so helpful hints are welcome! Thanks :)

Had my 7 months post up fallow up appointment and I at 160lbs :D mine was March 23 got 10lbs to go but yes it is so much slower than before finally found Vitamins that I can take and not feel sick from... Let's keep it up everyone we are all doing amazing even if some have lost more or less the numbers going down is what matters the most!! ????????????

Wow everyone is doing so great and is so close to their goal. I am having issues staying on track but I found a 5-day pouch test that I think I might try. Hopefully I can survive it and not cheat.

Anyone have pics thy want to share? My before was from last December

post-233587-0-23590200-1446644021_thumb.jpeg

Congrats @@Chrystee! You look amazing! How can I attach a picture? I'm trying to figure it out but feel a bit computer illiterate right now... :/ I have the picture saved on my computer.

Ok I think I figured it out! Here is my before/after (2 days pre-op/ 6 months post-op). Tomorrow is exactly 8 months post-op for me, and I'm down like another 5lbs from the "after" picture. :)

12033566 10206780593867749 188277635 N

The first picture is one day before surgery and obviously the second is at 6 months. I have only lost 5 lbs since then, but it got me to -100 lbs. My regular counselor has referred me to a different counselor who specializes in eating disorders. Hopefully that helps keep me on track. We are all doing great!

med_gallery_248900_23185_224677.jpeg

Edited by TealSister