Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Good morning from Indiana. We have been in the garden, yard and fields. That does automatically step up exercise. If I have an addiction it is to gardening and the outdoors. Removing old shrubbery and planting new at Mom's. Hoeing flower garden. Scheduled nap at 3p!

B rice krispies

L Lettuce cheese wrap

S strawberry or 2

D chicken wings and cabbage

Extra Water needed this warm weather. Vit/min are in my pocket!

@@bacon - How are you? Did your band issues resolve?

Just checking in after the personal trainer session. I'm so glad I did this! Sore but happy. I'll see him twice a week for six weeks and I'll go to the gym on my own on weekdays in between. Woo hoo!

Just checking in after the personal trainer session. I'm so glad I did this! Sore but happy. I'll see him twice a week for six weeks and I'll go to the gym on my own on weekdays in between. Woo hoo!

Woo hoo is right! I'm tickled that you enjoy it!

All is well here. I did my weigh-in at the doc today and was down 10 pounds. Only 15 to goal and I'm gonna do it this time. I have been on liquids since yesterday and feel better already. No reflux last night and I can tell that the swelling is going away, thank goodness.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and know you are too. Aren't your kids coming home? Our plan is to ride a new trail tomorrow on our bicycles (20 miles total, pray for me!!) and then church and grilling steaks on Sunday. I am packing "salad jars" for our picnic tomorrow, healthy and cool foods!

Have a wonderful Friday and fantastic weekend. Take care of you.

Ten pounds! Congratulations !!! Good luck with the bike ride.

I pick up my eldest daughter tomorrow from St. Louis. 9 hours driving total. Lots of stairs, carrying boxes. So much easier without 100 extra pounds on me. Youngest daughter comes home next Thursday from Spain. Can't wait!

Today my food is bacon and yogurt for Breakfast, a salad for lunch, and meatballs for dinner. Going to the gym to learn how to use an elliptical machine today. Then maybe a movie (no crapcorn) and an early bedtime to hit the road by six am.

If I don't check in before Sunday, happy Mother's Day to all!

Hello all!

@s_suther. Wow! Sounds like you are rocking that band!

@@JustWatchMe I'm jealous of the personal trainer. I think I need Jillian michaels to yell at me!

@punkinvine...still jealous of your garden!

Today is weigh day for me. 199.5 down about 1.5 pounds from last week. I haven't been logging on mfp and I've eaten more than my usual.... Idk what gives but I'll take it!

I hope you all have a restful and wonderful weekend! I only have 3 more Monday's of school! ????????

@@2babutterfly - congrats on that great loss! I'll take 1.5 a week anytime! My loss was over almost 2 months, slow & steady, I'll take it! Yea, summer is almost here for you!!

If I not back before, Happy Mother's Day, you beautiful women!!!

One is home, one to go! Moved my daughter home from college today. Lots of stairs and carrying boxes. And driving. I'm pooped. But never out of breath like the old days. Relaxing now while she unpacks.

I ended up with 1927 calories today after we had lunch at a Mexican cantina and I had the chips and fried burritos. That one meal was 1522 calories. Yikes! Imagine if I had added a margarita (I didn't).

Tomorrow she and I will have a picnic lunch in a local park renowned for its lilac bushes which are gloriously in bloom this week. Hope we don't get rained out. Church early with my mom, then a CODA meeting, then the picnic.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Monday Morning!! I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend. I had a great one! We did lots of grilling, lots of bicycling (13 mile ride on Saturday!), and enjoyed the sunny and warm weather.

I'm still not logging food, but am on track and feeling in control. Due to tightness and reflux, I was on liquids Thursday and Friday. I ate solids on Saturday and Sunday, going small and slow, and have had no more issues. Ii plan to do the same today. I'll have a shake for Breakfast, a P3 for lunch, and am roasting a chicken and vegetables for dinner.

Water isn't an issue for me, except maybe drinking too much sometimes, so I'll get all of it and I'll take a walk with the husband tonight.

I hope you all have a great day. I'll check back later. Take care of you!

Ate OP yesterday and plan to do the same today. I'll have a shake for breakfast and snack, a P3 for lunch, and shrimp for dinner. I'll get in my 72 oz of Water and a walk with my husband tonight. We got rained out of our walk last night and didn't get very far.

Where are you guys?!? I hear nothing but crickets around here!

I was OP yesterday and had my second fitness workout with a trainer. Loving this decision I made for myself.

Today I see my NP for a fill check. No fill today. I'm tight enough. I'll hit the gym for some treadmill walking after the doctor.

food today is yogurt and nuts and seeds for Breakfast, edamame seeds and a meatball for lunch, and leftover beef in Tomato sauce from yesterday for dinner.

Oh I also asked my trainer to take body measurements so he did. He will take them monthly.

My NP cancelled so no doctor appointment today. Straight to the gym. (Did I say that?!)

You okay with the cancellation? I'd be glad if I wasn't getting a fill anyway, but mostly because I have a high deductible & have to pay for those out of pocket!

Enjoy the gym, I'm still jealous! ;)

Edited by s_suther

Great going there with the personal trainer and also only 10 lbs to go to goal! Woo hoo.... Just still struggling with health issues in the family. Spent 4 hours in ER with my Mom and her rib is fractured. Thus lots of pain. I have been picking and eating asparagus and had ham/beans for dinner. Cheerios for b and lunch was sort of a strange spinach/cheese /chicken dish at the hospital cafeteria. Not wonderful on the cafeteria but at least it was on the healthy side I hope! Drank lots of Water today... vit / min in and walking a while . Feels good to get fresh air too. Tomorrow will be a better day... hair do and little grandson's Cradle School Grad! God gives us a peak to offset the valley in life! Thankful for that!

Yeah I was ok with the cancellation. I knew I wouldn't get a fill, so I'll just see her next month.

I walked a 5k at the gym today on the treadmill. I'm pretty happy about that!