Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Sounds like everyone's working it today!!

@@ParaGirl I am an exercise struggler! I'll admit it...can't stand it! I hear people say how they are addicted to it or can't wait to go to the gym and I envy them! But I am trying to make the conscious effort to incorporate some type of movement into my week!!

Today's plan

B--premier shake in my coffee & a Greek yogurt

L-- leftover chili

S-- almonds

D-- baked center pork chop and roasted asparagus

Toodles!

@@s_suther Thank you! I could just jump through the screen and ((hug)) you right now! You have such a great perspective and attitude about things. You're positivity and your dedication is admirable.

@@JustWatchMe girl, you've come soooo far! I remember when you first joined, I have seen first hand how far you've come and you're just a super star! Good for you for pampering yourself with a manicure it's much deserved, I need one too I'm a nail biter and mine look horrific! I hope your knees start feeling better and that the stress levels reduce greatly! Thinking of you!

@@ParaGirl and @@2babutterfly I'm there with you in the despise for exercise! I like physical activity as long as it's not so routine I guess....LOL meaning the same thing over and over again. I need variety I think the word exercise for me has just always had a negative vibe for me maybe I should come up with a new name for it:-)

@@bacon sounds like you're doing great on the exercise. I'm jealous because I want Chipotle, maybe I'll do that over the weekend when it hits 60 here in KC....:-) Ready for spring!

Edited by enjoythetime

Ok. I sucked it up and went to my gym today. So that's day 2 this week. Did the treadmill and elliptical????. 8047 steps on my fit bit today. I hope to keep increasing that number. Ran into a friend that has had the sleeve done. So we swapped stories for a bit! Eating has been on plan. And Water good. Weighed this am and I'm up 2 pounds in 1 day! What the heck! I know it's prob water so I will carry on! I really wish I could put the scale away like some of you but I just can't!!!! ????

@@2babutterfly - I had enough of the emotional, and literal, roller coaster ride with the scale. My husband put it somewhere out of my sight & reach. I now weigh only monthly at the doc. For me it works, allows me to Celebrate little NSVs. You do what works for you, just don't let it get you down. Let's celebrate eating clean and hitting the gym! YEAH YOU!!!!

75 minutes of exercise-check!

Eating OP-check!

72 oz water-check!

Headed to shower and watch some tv with my family. Love reading your posts today. We're going strong, let's keep it up into the weekend!!!

No movie for today, so no Quest bar.

dinner will be that zaxby's salad, my son is on his way to get it now. I will share it with him.

@s_suther, I also ordered the sample Quest bars, but they never came. I hope you have better luck.

Didn't finish the day well at all with my food and drink. I probably undid all the good from the last couple of days. Not too happy with myself tonight.

Tomorrow my daughter comes home for spring break. dinner is prepared and ready to put in the oven when her plane arrives. I will eat moderately and keep portions in check one day at a time.

Tomorrow I will focus on drinking more Water.

Hate this full feeling at bedtime. Ugh. Why why why!!!??? Aarrrgghh.

I overslept this morning. so I did not get to pack my lunch, so I will be eating on the road all day. I guess I can still have a plan though, right? I will get plenty of Water my first stop. I will try to find a couple apples and a banana. I will only eat when I'm hungry today. I'll probably get a Protein Bar at some point. dinner wIll be under control eating whatever the commander fixes.

as far as exercise goes,I will try to get and least 20 minutes elliptical tonight. I work on cars as a side business, and I have a project I need to get finished for my brother. so that may take up most of the evening.

Ok, Warriors, help me out today!

I don't want to slip into negative thinking because I messed up yesterday. I slept lousy because I ate too late and made poor choices and I woke up feeling less than perky.

Today my knee is slightly less painful upon waking, so I may try the stairs at work, but probably not many.

I have a favorite dinner of my daughter's ready for the oven tonight, but it's carby, so I need some Protein on the table for me. I will have a taste of the dish I'm making, but I want to commit to starting with a simple Protein for myself and a salad. Since it is a meatless Friday for us, that protein will be half a cup of yogurt with almonds.

Back up to lunch. Two cheese sticks and a handful of nuts. I don't get a full lunch hour today so that should work.

Breakfast will be two scrambled eggs.

That's my day in reverse. I'm excited to see my daughter who hasn't been home since January. I get her for a week. Saturday we go for haircuts and then Breakfast out with my mom. Saturday I'll have more protein choices that include meat.

I'm thankful I can post here when I've been less than successful, and I can still find support. food addiction is a disease of isolation. Not doing that anymore.

What's the plan today for everybody?

Good morning! Here is my plan today...

B-- 1/2 Protein Shake in my coffee &greek yogurt

l-- leftover chili

D--grilled chicken thighs with roasted asparagus

I'm upping my step goal today to 9000....

Lost 1 of the 2 pounds that I had gained yesterday and I think I'm going to tell my hubby to hide the scale until next Friday ????. I'm going to TRY to just weigh once a week!

Let's do this!

@@2babutterfly - can't wait to hear how you do without the scale. You've got this! I think it's awesome that you're going for 9000 steps. Wow!!!

@@bacon - stick to that plan! I know I will let myself slide a little if I don't pack my food. Don't let that happen today so that you can feel the VICTORY that will come with a day full of healthy eating! I look forward to sharing that victory with you after you post tonight.

@@ParaGirl - hope yesterday went as planned. I hope my Quest bars come, but you never know. I need to go by GNC and buy a couple to try. My sister said I can get the individual bars there.

@@JustWatchMe - so glad you're getting to spend some time with your daughter. Yesterday is in the books, all you can do is hit it today. You're doing just that by coming here and posting your plan. It sounds like you've set yourself up for a successful day and weekend. Thankfully we have a place here so that we don't isolate. The good, bad, and ugly, right?!? Let's go for the GOOD today!!! I'm so glad to hear that the knee is improving. I hope that continues!

My plan for today:

B-8oz Protein shake w/ Fiber

L-2 egg omelette, 2 bacon slices

S-8 oz Protein Shake w/ Fiber

D-homemade pizza

72 oz Water

60+ minutes exercise

I've already done a 30 minute video this morning and will walk with the family this evening. I hope you guys have a SWELL day. Take care of you.

TGIF everyone!

Ok so today is going to be a great day! It's suppose to be 60 here today, whoohooo (no haters please:-)) It's amazing how just the change in temps mixed with a lot of sunshine brightens your mood and kicks that motivation into over drive:-)

Well I must confess last night and this morning I fell victim to the scale. Apparently I do need to have my husband hide it. I'm a very stubborn person and insisted he didn't need to hide it for me to stay off of it. Well apparently that's not true it keeps calling my name:-)

Yesterday I only got 48oz of Water in but calories stayed on target.

Today the plan is:

B: Yogurt and trail mix 250 cal 17 p

L: Fish and Broccoli is on the menu at the cafeteria today so I will try it out. Not sure the cal (it is fried) or Protein but will stay within my 3-4oz serving and 1/2 broccoli so I should be just fine. Thinking around 250-300 cal. ??

S: Skinny Cow Ice Cream- 160 cal

D: Weight Watchers frozen dinner- 230 cal 18 p

S: Protein Bar 160 cal 20 p

Approx. 1100 cal not sure on Protein but should be an issue hitting my daily need

Water 80 oz

For exercise I'm cleaning house tonight so I can enjoy the nice weekend we're suppose to have. I'm thinking this means breaking out the grill:-) So excited! I love food on the grill, it's healthy and yummy so it's a win win and this will help me tremendously to stay on track for the weekend without feeling deprived. I hear grilled turkey tenderloins, honey cilantro lime grilled shrimp and filet with grilled veggies calling my name:-)

Have an awesome Friday everyone!

Edited by enjoythetime

@enjoythetime-60s would be nice! We've got sunshine today and I'm thankful for that. Your grilling stuff sounds delish! Enjoy!! I plan to have chicken wings on the grill tomorrow. My husband has a green egg and can grill the wings to taste like they're fried. I have a great recipe for buffalo wing sauce, so we'll roll with that. Like you, grilling keeps me OP and tastes so good too!

60's would be heaven right about now. Woke up this morning and the windchill was -2. The sun is shining and bright so that definitely has my spirits up even though I am just about sitting on top of the space heater at work right now. Brrrrr, got the chills could be because I am still battling this infection.

Yesterday was lots of fun...work work work through the snow storm and left work to find about 8 inches of snow covered my car!! I felt like a little kid flinging snow everywhere as I was cleaning it off last night.

All my pals from work left early...or I would have started a snowball fight in the parking lot :(

Feeling better, and eating much better. I know I could up the Water in take and I'll continue to work on that, and I hope to get to the gym this weekend and then plan to get in there next week as well. Getting back on track.

B-Jimmy Dean Eggs/Sausage Bowl.

L-Beef Stew

D-Eggplant Rollatini

S-Fudge Pop

Today...

B-chocolate shake

L-Progresso Meatball chickarina Soup

D- (not sure just yet....open to suggestions!!)

S- Almonds/Walnut

TGIF!!!

I stayed on plan yesterday and am happy with that. I was not happy with the scale this morning, then I went to the doctor and his scale said 2 more pounds! I blame it on coffee, Water, and jeans! Who knows. But Im not happy.

I am going to a mexican restaurant with coworkers tonight and plan to have a Chile Poblano. It is a small meal and low carb. Im afraid that it's going to wreck me. I hope not.

Breakfast - Bulletproof coffee

Early lunch - Quest bar

dinner - Chile Poblano

I'm always good on Water and have chai tea in the evening.