Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

???? Calling all March Sleevers....let's support each other!????

I'm also in Philly with a low-ish BMI, hoping to be sleeved a few weeks after you... So I'll be following your progress closely! :-)

Good luck as you start your pre-op diet this week. I expect it'll go really fast and March 5 will be here before you know it![/quote

If you don't mind me asking which hospital? I have mine at Jefferson.

I should get my pre-op packet from the doctor tomorrow. I won't have a long pre-op diet since I haven't gained too much weight since they took my band out in November. I have already cut out caffeine and bought some journals to track everything I eat/drink. Journaling will start tomorrow. I'd like to compare what I'm eating now (even though I've already cut back) to my new lifestyle.

Mine will be at Temple. One nice thing about this area--we had a lot of great options.

I'm also in Philly with a low-ish BMI, hoping to be sleeved a few weeks after you... So I'll be following your progress closely! :-)

Good luck as you start your pre-op diet this week. I expect it'll go really fast and March 5 will be here before you know it![/quote

If you don't mind me asking which hospital? I have mine at Jefferson.

Mine will be at Temple. One nice thing about this area--we had a lot of great options.

My friends had theirs done at Temple. They both had great experiences. Good Luck and yes we are lucky so many great hospitals in Philly to pick!

I am scheduled for my sleeve procedure on March 3. I start my two week pre-op diet tomorrow. I am excited but also a bit scared.

Mine is at Penn. I've heard great things about all of the Philly hospitals! My mandatory two hour nutrition class is this Friday. You have to pay $200 out of pocket. They keep you two nights for surgery. Thank goodness for these support groups because it's hard when you're not telling a lot of people. I bought peppermint Decaf tea tonight. I've read that helped others with nausea. Has anyone found liquid Tylenol anywhere in adult strength?

I am scheduled to be sleeved on March 3!! I start my pre-op on diet on February 24. I am nervous and exited at the same time!!! Yesterday I purchased my Protein Shakes, Vitamins and supplements. I have stocked the freezer with sugar free popcicles and loaded up on sugar free Jello. My biggest fear is the first couple weeks of recovery!!! Uggggghhhhhh... I have 90 to 100 pounds to lose and I cannot even imagine life at 140-145 pounds!!

I am scheduled for my sleeve procedure on March 3. I start my two week pre-op diet tomorrow. I am excited but also a bit scared.

I'm a March 3rd as well. Thankfully I don't have To start liquids until next week. Good luck to you! Have you found a good Protein shake?

I am scheduled to be sleeved on March 3!! I start my pre-op on diet on February 24. I am nervous and exited at the same time!!! Yesterday I purchased my Protein Shakes, Vitamins and supplements. I have stocked the freezer with sugar free popcicles and loaded up on sugar free Jello. My biggest fear is the first couple weeks of recovery!!! Uggggghhhhhh... I have 90 to 100 pounds to lose and I cannot even imagine life at 140-145 pounds!!

Yay! What Protein mix did you get. I start on the 24th with liquid diet as well. I need to lost about 100lbs. March 3rd is a great day!!!

I go next Wednesday for my surgeon meeting and get my date. I'm really struggling between bypass vs. sleeve but I'm leaning more towards sleeve. I just want to be sure to pick the one that will allow me to lose the most weight but is not terribly hard to live with. So, I will get my date next Wednesday! I think it'll be around March 11th.

How are my fellow March 3rd people doing with their liquid diets? I'm only on day 2 and it's been okay so far.

My doctor says we can have non starchy veggies, so last night I had a big salad with dressing made with no oil.

I'm actually having more trouble getting 3-5 Protein shakes in a day. Last night I had my 3rd shake for "dessert," just to make sure I hit my Protein goal.

Might be a little different today since I was out shoveling earlier....

I haven't gotten approval but am told I will prob have a March date!