Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

???? Calling all March Sleevers....let's support each other!????

March 9th and pre-op diet starts the 23rd. Hoping everything goes well. Mine is in VA

I'm a March 3rd as well. Thankfully I don't have To start liquids until next week. Good luck to you! Have you found a good Protein shake?

A friend recommended Isopure Dutch chocolate. It is good! I also bought the strawberry and will try it later in the week. I also had the unjury recommended too. I have to go for my pre-op class on Thursday and plan to purchase some to try.

Another march 3rd here. I go tomorrow to sign consents with the surgeon and the anesthesiologist. It's becoming so real it's terrifying. They will probably have me start on liquids after tmw, too.

I hope we all do okay!! I've been just posting here and there while I've been on here so I'm hoping that I can find a good "group" for support after surgery. I have my husband, but I feel like he just doesn't get it completely yet.

I also feel like I need to tell my parents, but I haven't yet. ...I'm scared to tell them.

I actually have not had a problem with the diet (but this is day 1). I have been able to get most of the liquids in and many of the food choices. I'm supposed to get about 1200 calories a day but that is proving to be a challenge. I'm going to create some meal plans to get me on track.

Another march 3rd here. I go tomorrow to sign consents with the surgeon and the anesthesiologist. It's becoming so real it's terrifying. They will probably have me start on liquids after tmw, too.

I hope we all do okay!! I've been just posting here and there while I've been on here so I'm hoping that I can find a good "group" for support after surgery. I have my husband, but I feel like he just doesn't get it completely yet.

I also feel like I need to tell my parents, but I haven't yet. ...I'm scared to tell them.

I have only told ppl that I am getting my band removed. I haven't mentioned getting the revision to sleeve. Are any of you on fb? Definitely should find a way to stay connected. I start liquids next Tuesday! This Saturday I have a nutrition class, see my doc on Monday for prep, 2nd nutrition class on Wednesday then I am good to go. It is becoming so surreal. A friend of mine had it done right at a month ago and has already lost 20lbs. But I told her she didn't need the surgery to begin with!!

I was thinking of trying the Unjury as well.

I am not on Facebook. Not for any particular reason really..I just deactivated it a year ago and haven't felt compelled to activate it again.

I have told my husband and one friend who was/is in process. I say "was/is" because she gained around 10 pounds in her 4th month of supervised diet docs. I know she wants it, but I'm not sure if she's ready yet..just because she's not been very wordy about it and has kind of stand-offish when I talk about mine coming up.

I told work that I have a hernia and an ulcer--i don't. But I'm taking paid time off so I don't have to provide much more than that.

I have just started super cleaning--I do it when I'm anxious. It'll help me relax when I'm recovering at home.

This whole process sort of just ...closed up on me. It felt like for everrr when I was going through the motions, but now that it's all said and (almost) done it's freaking me out a bit.

I plan to stock up on broth and Popsicles and my Vitamins and Protein of course. I have just shy of two weeks.

Hi all you March sleevers. March 30th is my date and it can't come quick enough. I'm excited for all of you and I'm grateful to this site because were not alone on this journey. I am Looking forward to reading all of your posts.

The pre-op freaked me out, but after a day went by I think it was just my nerves. The one thing that took me by surprise what that my dr wants me to give myself a needle in my stomach for 21 days after surgery to prevent blood clots. I get it but it came out of left field lol. I had to do a two week liquid diet which really was easy for me I lost 18 pounds in 12 days then the 13th day I had to post pone. BUT I am ready!! Good luck to you both!

I got the same thing. It's a teeny needle you'll be fine

March 31st for me! I go to my surgeon tomorrow for pre op stuff! So excited!

March 17th for me, so excited, less than a month now!!