Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Indio, when I created my Glitter name, I created it and then just highlighted it, copied that and then pasted it into my signature. I tried the code and it didn't work.

Hope that works. The hard part is to just copy the glitter name.

Indio, when I created my Glitter name, I created it and then just highlighted it, copied that and then pasted it into my signature. I tried the code and it didn't work.

And if that doesn't work then copy/paste one of the hotlink codes.. 1 or 2, but not the html, etc. You're not alone. I notice that a lot of the signatures are no longer showing up. Mine was doing that also, so I redid it and pasted hotlink code (1).

Ok....I got the courage to change my avatar from my cute yorky dog to myself. I figure it is time to let some of the most important people in my life see how I look. DO NOT look at my hair!!!!! LOL I am in the stages of growing it out and it is terrible to try doing anything with it. The pictures it looks even worse because I did it this AM and it is now after a whole day of running around. HAHA

Jackie

These avatar pic's are so small that for us over 50 we can't see all the details that you see even with our reading glasses on ;)

I see a pretty blond in a red top - who's face looks pretty slim

And if that doesn't work then copy/paste one of the hotlink codes.. 1 or 2, but not the html, etc. You're not alone. I notice that a lot of the signatures are no longer showing up. Mine was doing that also, so I redid it and pasted hotlink code (1).

Thanks Kathy & Phyl - but it magically re-appeared...

Okay you guys are just wierd if you like my goth names of dead fart and putrified anus.... ;)/

I didn't dare try my DH's after that....

Brandy, I was having the sliming issues as well. My doctor told me it was not drinking enough Water. The slime comes from the stomach so the more water you drink the thinner it makes it...I eeeek at water, but that sliming is way worse!!

That's an interesting theory. I've been drinking at least 64 oz of water a day, so I would think that is enough. But, who knows....

Hi Gang - Looks like everyone is getting their 2nd or 3rd fills and doing pretty good.

I am blue today - don't know why - there really is no reason - just a blue day - I hate to adimit but it's hell being female with hormones - thank God no more periods - but still get moody sometimes.....

I have people coming over for a reunion meeting at 6:30 tonite - gotta serve something - figured a coffee cake & coffee/tea - but I'm going to tell you right now - as soon as the thingie is over - it's going in the trash or someone else is taking it home..

Well you know i am a big advocate of only weighing yourself once a week - but since i have only 1 lbs to make that 40 lbs gone i have been stepping on that evil wicked enemy of ours - and it did say I made that 40 lbs gone - but won't be official until Thrusday which is my weigh in

day...

Well, talk to you all later - hope everyone is doing good - and remember i am right there on your shoulder - whispering - "you don't need it - put it down - throw it away"

Congratulation! It feels good to hit those goals, doesn't it.

OK, I am trying to attach photos. Don't if it's going to work as it is my first time doing this, and I am not very computer savvy.

post-220591-13813135648079_thumb.jpg

post-220591-13813135648314_thumb.jpg

Jackie

These avatar pic's are so small that for us over 50 we can't see all the details that you see even with our reading glasses on ;)

I see a pretty blond in a red top - who's face looks pretty slim [/quote

AAAWWWW Thank you. What a nice compliment!!

Today's NSV: Every year the students order tee shirts promoting Medical Assisting. Linda always orders 3X. This year Linda ordered 1X. Linda got an XL. Today is the day that everyone wears their tee shirt (Medical Assistant Week). Linda is wearing her XL--and get this--it looks better tucked in! Unbelieveable!!!

CeCe you're cute. And there's a marked difference between the photos. Your face looks thinner and healthier! :eek:

jackie your avatar is a little small even for 40 year old eyes with glasses ;) but I agree with Indio, you look slim and pretty. :mad:

Today's NSV: Every year the students order tee shirts promoting Medical Assisting. Linda always orders 3X. This year Linda ordered 1X. Linda got an XL. Today is the day that everyone wears their tee shirt (Medical Assistant Week). Linda is wearing her XL--and get this--it looks better tucked in! Unbelieveable!!!

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Go Linda!

highest weight (April 29, 2007) 275 lbs

100_3463.jpg

Yesterday October 16, 2007 220 lbs

100_3792.jpg

I have full body shots also but want to lose a bit more before posting those.

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!! Your doing great. Won't be long and you XL will be way to big.