Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Oh wow Jackie! I see the difference clearly. You're looking terrific. biggrin1.gif

I mean this in the nicest possible way; the first picture looks like you could be your mother. Not only does it look like you've shed pounds, but years as well. :)

OMG- Cazulay and Jackie you can definitely tell. WOW!!!

Linday - Congrats!!!!! Tucking in a shirt, I can't even remember what that's like. I do remember when I went out in the 80's, if I had to go to the restroom I had to take off all my rings to tuck my shirt back in cause my jeans were skin so tight. Everybody's jeans were skin tight. We layed down to zip them, and we were smokin hot. AHHHH memories.

[

:clap2:LINDA THAT IT JUST TO SUPER FANTASTIC :clap2:

:clap2:CeCe - I agree with Mango- Before you look way older - After you are a cute young women - KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK..:clap2:

:clap2:Jackie - You can see your loss too - you look GREAT !!!!:clap2:

Thanks for posting in email - cuz i can see them now :0)

I'm back in excersize mode. I haven't done any walking 1.5 weeks and my body already felt the difference.

Walking record

30 minutes around the neighborhood near my job. I don't think I was walking as fast as I used to but man did I work up a sweat.

Jackie, I ordered a Body Bugg last night. I am so excited. I ordered the watch looking thing too. Seems like that can save you the paid online subscription after the 3 free months wear off. Thanks for the discount code, it still worked. I think I paid $309 ish for both parts. Compare that to the regular price of $479 for both - I'll take it with the little 24hour logo on it. I expect it is a bit older version, but saw no real difference. Thanks for the encouraging me to go for through your excitement about it. CC

Jackie, I just read some of the Body Bugg posts and see that I will get the newest version! All great. Thanks. How long did it take you to get "set up" after getting the thing? Is that part a big deal? Thanks, CC

Well just went for my 3rd fill and they wouldnt give me any...The nurse said that she felt my band may be slightly too tight. I dont go back till January. What a let down...I guess Im just in a hurry. I would like to be 150 by Christmas. I did get to meet a lap band baby while I was there. He was three months old and healthy as he could be. His mom said he weighed 8.5 lbs at birth. It just amazes me......

Jackie, I ordered a Body Bugg last night. I am so excited. I ordered the watch looking thing too. Seems like that can save you the paid online subscription after the 3 free months wear off. Thanks for the discount code, it still worked. I think I paid $309 ish for both parts. Compare that to the regular price of $479 for both - I'll take it with the little 24hour logo on it. I expect it is a bit older version, but saw no real difference. Thanks for the encouraging me to go for through your excitement about it. CC

YAYYYYYYYYYY for you!! You will love it!! You got an excellent deal!!!! I paid almost $90 more than that 3 weeks ago and I thought I was getting a good deal then.

No it didn't take me anytime time at all to get set up. I had it up and going about an hour after I got it from the UPS man. I was in a hurry. LOL I totally love my display. I really think that part of it really keeps me in check because I see my numbers immediately instead of only when I plug the bugg into my computer. Otherwise for the first few days I was waiting until bedtime and then plugging my bugg in and noticing that I hadn't burned enough for the day and it was 10-11pm at night. Now I look all day long and if I notice I am kinda low on steps or calories burned I get up and move while watching my tv at night or talking on the phone. LOL

My friend thought I was nuts last night because as I was talking to her on the phone watching Biggest Loser I was walking in place. I even worked up a sweat walking in place in the house in the middle of october!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL:faint:

Well just went for my 3rd fill and they wouldnt give me any...The nurse said that she felt my band may be slightly too tight. I dont go back till January. What a let down...I guess Im just in a hurry. I would like to be 150 by Christmas. I did get to meet a lap band baby while I was there. He was three months old and healthy as he could be. His mom said he weighed 8.5 lbs at birth. It just amazes me......

distant are you eating more than you should? What made them think that you would be too tight? How come they say not until January? Sorry for all the ?'s but I was just wondering. Hang in there.

distant are you eating more than you should? What made them think that you would be too tight? How come they say not until January? Sorry for all the ?'s but I was just wondering. Hang in there.

Well she said since I had lost 13 pounds in the last month (my last fill) that it seemed I had enough restriction. So she asked me what I consumed in a day and I told her. I guess she felt like I wasnt eating enough. She then said she would see in 6-8 weeks. But she then realized that I was suppose to see the actual doctor in January so she just made my appt till then.

Jackie - WOW! I swear you look at least 40 years old in the first photo and my first reaction to the *new* you was, wow, she looks about 17! You look fantastic!

Good news! FINALLY I'm losing like I feel I should be! (I say this while I'm eating popcorn though.) As of this morning I am now 1 lb. away from being at my pre-pregnanCIES weight! This is a MAJOR deal for me! I'm so happy! I even put aside my "fat jeans" (to give to a friend) and am wearing a size 18 today...they're just a little snug when I sit, but I don't think I'll be going back to the 20s! I'm VERY happy about that!

I know that there are some people who have issues with the scale. I've found that (THIS IS FOR ME ONLY - EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT) when I weight myself every morning I'm more apt to watch what I eat throughout the day.

So...after my last fill I've lost about 6 lbs. and that's 7 days! I'm still eating a decent size meal (what a "normal" person should eat anyway) although I'm a little tight in the morning and just have a shake. I'm not excersizing nearly enough, but I feel good...I actually ran around with the kids at playgroup today instead of sitting on the bench chit-chatting with other moms.

It's a good day!

Oh Marcy, good for you! Don't you just feel like you're going backwards in time? It certanily is motivational!

[ATTACH]10142[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10144[/ATTACH]

198 to 168

I LOVE MY BAND :clap2:

distant- WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! You can definately tell a difference!!! You are doing amazing!!!! 13 lbs in a month is a lot. Your doing fine. If you start to eat more before your doctor appointment can you call and schedule sooner for a fill? I just wondered because with my doctor, NOW THIS IS JUST HOW MY DOCTOR DOES IT, I have to schedule an appointment 4weeks after each fill but during that 4 weeks if I find I am eating more than I should or getting hungry earlier than 3 hours after I eat I can call and schedule a fill and then reschedule my regular appointment for 4 weeks from that fill.