Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just tried nectar Lemon Tea I have to admit I love Tea so this one for me was a hit so far.

I've only used Unjury so far just because I like it a lot. The chocolate is really good, & I use the unflavored in everything. I put it in Soups, pudding, yogurt. I even made Protein pops with it tonight. I'm going to get the chicken Soup flavor tomorrow & see how that is.

I've used GNC Lean shakes since I had my surgery on Oct 29th, 2013. They come in a variety of flavors, have low sugar and most GNC stores let you taste them before you buy. My favorites are the chocolate and strawberry. They have limited flavors every now and again and over the holidays, the pumpkin spice was a nice change. My doctor approved these shakes and it comes in ready to drink and powder forms. I just use the ready to drink ones and buy them by the case; if you are a GNC member you get a discount and they usually have buy one get one 50% off. They also have lots of chewable Vitamins and supplements in tasty flavors. Hope this helps and good luck!

Hay everyone I'm new here and I'm going to be having the surgery I'm going threw a lot of classes and I'm almost to he part of the surgery .im so nervous part of me wants to do it and then the second part don't but I am going to do it but I'm scared so this Protein Drink which one is the best. I am 51 years old and I am going to get the sleeve I started my diet about 6 or 7 months ago I weighed 287 pounds I'm down to 252 I keep going up and down and up and down grrrrr my problem is I don't eat slow I'm trying to:-( so should I start drinking this Protein drink

I like the GNC Lean shake Protein shakes. They have a variety of flavors and it comes in ready to drink and powder form. I use the ready to drink kind. Most GNC stores will let you taste test them in the store. Even though the premade ones can be consumed warm, I prefer them cold. GNC also has a lot of chewable Vitamins & supplements available. I use the Women's Mega Multivitamin, the Calcium & I just started taking the Vitamin D because my levels were low. Good luck & I hope this helps!

Hay everyone I'm new here and I'm going to be having the surgery I'm going threw a lot of classes and I'm almost to he part of the surgery .im so nervous part of me wants to do it and then the second part don't but I am going to do it but I'm scared so this Protein drink which one is the best. I am 51 years old and I am going to get the sleeve I started my diet about 6 or 7 months ago I weighed 287 pounds I'm down to 252 I keep going up and down and up and down grrrrr my problem is I don't eat slow I'm trying to:-( so should I start drinking this protein drink

Have you already met with a bariatric doctor? You mention you are taking classes, are those part of your pre-op process? I would ask the bariatric team when to begin using Protein Shakes. At some point that will be your sole means of nutrition and most of us get a little burnt out on drinking all the time. No need to begin that any earlier than necessary.

I tried Syntrax Nectar chocolate and it's good. No aftertaste. Not gritty. I mixed it with a skim milk called Skim Plus. It has a more regular milk consistency. Was kinda like chocolate milk. I ordered the Fuzzy Navel. Can't wait to taste it. I think I can do this...I have to. My surgery is scheduled for 1/21.

I am scheduled for January 21st. I start my pre-op diet today so i've been checking out the Protein Shake recipes in the kindle book "bariatric foodie" and their website, too. Everyone has such different preferences and they tell you how to make a shake thicker or thinner, smoother, sweeter, warmer, colder and by decontructing what makes a Protein shake you can be creative and still "play with your food"! I'm just starting this journey but i'm having fun and since January 1 i've lost 10 pounds playing. ???? My best to you all! Will stay in touch.

Thanks! I did not like the fuzzy navel. Made me feel nauseous. Strong Vitamin smell and taste.

I use Orgain a plant based non gmo gluten free option. It really tastes great! 21 grams of Protein and no sugar added. I get it at castco for 29.99. I also get New Whey Protein Shots 42 grams of protein also gluten free. I mix it with Water or g2. Noticed the plant based Proteins have been far easier on my tummy. I like tonhave options from shakes to clear drinks. Nothing worse than feeling stuck with a crappy option that may set me up for failure.

I thought I would change things up yesterday and make a Protein smoothie with a little ice, plain Greek yogurt, skim milk and a scoop of powder, But it made such a large drink, it was not worth it. It's hard enough getting down 8 ounces of a Protein shake. oh well. Live and learn.

I am scheduled for January 21st. I start my pre-op diet today so i've been checking out the Protein Shake recipes in the kindle book "bariatric foodie" and their website, too. Everyone has such different preferences and they tell you how to make a shake thicker or thinner, smoother, sweeter, warmer, colder and by decontructing what makes a protein shake you can be creative and still "play with your food"! I'm just starting this journey but i'm having fun and since January 1 i've lost 10 pounds playing. My best to you all! Will stay in touch.