Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@smiley922.

Now we are talking. Smoking hot for sure!

How have you been otherwise? Besides power shopping fabulous dressy wear.

@@AuriP

210, hurray. Yes a large is very impressive. I couldn't help but notice your waist. It's fabulous! Working those curves, for sure!

@@Beni you're too kind. I can't notice a waist yet, then again we can't see what everyone else sees yet. I'm sure I will see it soon.

I've had the flu since Sunday. Today I get on the scale and I'm up three pounds. Insult to injury, not sure what's going on with me.

@auri, how exciting to be able to fit in a large!! Can't wait for that milestone for myself! Keep up the outstanding work! The curves look amazing!

@@misstvb, thats happened to me (not the flu), but see a few xtra pounds! Its so discouraging. But, know tomorrow is a new day, with an opportunity to do better! I've only lost 5lbs this month, so im more active, and trying to eat more Protein to jump start the weight loss.

All will be well!

@@misstvb don't get too discouraged...sometimes that happens when we're sick. I had a cold a few weeks ago, as well as a ton of Fluid in my knee...I gained 5lbs, then I got my knee drained and got rid of the cold and I lost the 5, plus another 5 the last couple of weeks. It Def gets better, promise :)

Flu season is around big time. A friend of mine is an elementary school teacher. Yesterday 172 kids were called in sick at her school. In my house both my husband and youngest have are feverish and miserable. I wish there was a bubble I could hide in. For now I am washing my hands like an OCD crazed woman.

I am in a stall again. But I have been so enthusiastic about gearing up for Christmas I haven't given it much thought. This too shall pass.

My 8yr old told me I looked nice today and my honey said I looked HOT (haha! I don't know about that!!) But I thought I'd have her snap a picture of me quick. I took a normal picture and she says, "Mom! Give me a sassy pose!" So then I got as sassy as I'm able to be...heehee.Then I made her strike a sassy pose too. :-) So here's our sassy pics!

December 18, 2014

My youngest daughter in her "sassy" pose

Oh goodness.....ignore the mess all around my dining room! Wow---guess I need to get some cleaning done! :P

Aww @@amylynns you guys look cute! Love it!

Hi Everyone!

Still lots going on with my family. My daughter just had major surgery on Monday. She had part of her colon removed. Due to not eating right and a couple other things. The surgeon who specializes in Gastroenterologic surgeries told her to eat Paleo. Which thrilled me! I've been on to Paleo for 2 years. I just kept falling off the dinosaur! Now, with the surgery, I'm able to stay on track. I find it's getting easier and easier.

I went to my NUT yesterday and she said I can now progress to "soft" foods for a couple weeks. FISH! Yay! I'm cooking steak and shrimp for my family for Christmas and I'll probably have a nice piece of salmon. Yum!

I've lost 35.3 lbs since Oct. 21. I was hoping for 40 but I'm happy. I have squeezed into the next size smaller jeans. They're not tight but they fit. If that makes sense. Thank God for stretch jeans!

About the flu...my sister is a health nurse in a high school and she was required to get the flu vaccine. A lot of good it did her! She's very sick now. I am wondering if anyone will be able to avoid it this year.

I do get on here and read what you all are posting and I love hearing all of it. I guess for now I'm a lurker until some things quiet down. I'm strong and can handle it. It seems when I can sit down and read some posts, I'm pooped!

Thanks to everyone for keeping up with this group. I hope you're all doing well and getting better and better!

Hugs to all,

Sherri