Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I made the cloud bread! It's AMAZING. I missed bread so much and it totally "scratches that itch."

Omg...can someone please tell me how I gained 1.2 lbs??? I was stalled last week...I stopped checking the scale for like 5 days and decided I'd check this morning. To my surprise I gained 1.2! I'm so sad and so discouraged right now I want to cry :(

dont feel bad I gain 2.5lbs I'm use my wii fit as my scale but I think it went up because I had just ate and I have two packs of weave in my head lol but still

i an can drink Ice cold Water today. The feeling in your chest I described it as a pressure like you have to burp but no burp comes out. I saw the doc today and he said its normal and it should resolve.

yea I wanted to know the burping does that mean your eating to fast?

yea I wanted to know the burping does that mean your eating to fast?

the regular burping just mean you're swallowing air.

dont feel bad I gain 2.5lbs I'm use my wii fit as my scale but I think it went up because I had just ate and I have two packs of weave in my head lol but still

i wish I could do something with my hair. I can't wait to get back to work.

Edited by layknee

i wish I could do something with my hair. I can't wait to get back to work.

Edited by layknee

Oh my goodness girls, you ladies are having a tough time. I'm so weak towards the middle of my shift at work now. I used to be able to work 16 hours and have 4 hours of sleep and back for 8, no problem. Now I'm barely making my whole 8 hour shift without feeling totally drained. I finallly moved past 220, Yay! although it is only 1 pound , and I've been this weight for the past week. Come on to be under 200 lbs, I'm really hoping to make it by New Years.

Edited by AuriP

Oh my goodness girls, you ladies are having a tough time. I'm so weak towards the middle of my shift at work now. I used to be able to work 16 hours and have 4 hours of sleep and back for 8, no problem. Now I'm barely making my whole 8 hour shift without feeling totally drained. I finallly moved past 220, Yay! although it is only 1 pound , and I've been this weight for the past week. Come on to be under 200 lbs, I'm really hoping to make it by New Years.

me too I want to be at 185 by new year

CLOUD bread RECIPE- not exactly like real bread but so versatile.

3 whole large eggs, 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar, 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese and 1/2 packet of sweetener.

You will need 2 medium mixing bowls. Preheat oven to 300 degrees

1.Separate the egg white from the yolks and place them in separate bowls.

2. Add 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat until it forms stiff peaks (like merengue)

* set to the side

3.Add 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese and 1/2 packet of sweetener to the yolks and blend until smooth (cottage cheese may not completely break down, but is okay)

4. Gently fold the mixtures together being careful not to break down the stiffness in the eggwhiite mixture.

* LIghtly coat a cookie sheet with non stick spray.

- scoop the mixture onto the cookie sheet to about the size of a McDonald's bun. About 3/4 inch high. Mixture should make about 8 - 10 scoops.

- place the sheet into the oven for 30 minutes

- bake until the tops turn a light golden brown, again about the color of a McDonalds bun.

- remove sheet from oven, remove each lice and let cool on a cooling rack or cutting board.

You can eat once they are completely cooled but they will have a merengue texture to them.

FOR BEST RESULTS AFTER PIECES HAVE COMPLETELY COOLED, PLACE IN A ZIPLOCK BAG OR CONTAINER OVER NIGHT. THEN ENJOY!

Ideas for this bread:

Grilled cheese -fat free cheese

sugar free jelly- seedless

Babybell soft cheese wedges

Turkey chili- Beans = Protein

Grilled Tomato and fresh thin sliced mozzarella with a light balsamic drizzle.

This sounds awesome! Thank you so much!

I just got my first foaming. I had a banana and within minutes I was nauseous and ran to the bathroom to throw up. This never happened before and up came foam. Painful and I couldn't stand or sit so I ran like a chicken with it's head cut off. That was horrible. I am not having a banana again. I am going to bed because now I feel like crap. Wow!

@@Beni I'm so sorry! I still haven't tried any fruit. Well, I did have a little organic unsweetened apple sauce but that's about it. I hope you feel better soon!

I just got my first foaming. I had a banana and within minutes I was nauseous and ran to the bathroom to throw up. This never happened before and up came foam. Painful and I couldn't stand or sit so I ran like a chicken with it's head cut off. That was horrible. I am not having a banana again. I am going to bed because now I feel like crap. Wow!

Foaming sucks!!!

I had Cereal yesterday, and i finally broke my stall and lost 2lbs, i think my body was going into starvation mode. i was eating like 300 calories a day if that. i upped my calories by eating cheese and little bites of random things like chicken, dry cereal, and Beans lol. maybe i have tricked my body out of the starvation mode. i have noticed that every time i eat something i get nauseous and have to sleep. im getting usto it and still eat then i feel terrible and do it again, im going to ask for nausea medicine later on today when i see my surgeon. also i cant function, i am always dizzy and my heart is always racing even if im walking slow. when i get up i have to hold on to something or i will pass out and i have black vision several times a day, i feel like something is not right. i am getting my Protein and Water in so idk whats up with these issues im developing. another thing, i am 10lbs from pre baby weight and it doesnt look the same. i was hoping id look as good as before once i dropped some weight but it looks like my body just changed over all, blah i wish i could go to the gym but i cant do anything without being out of breath and on the verge of fainting. im so tired of everything, and my mom has been staying over and my sons father to help with my baby and i should be grateful but i really am tired of having them around, i just want to be normal again and have my lil guy all to myself.

So sorry @Bronxmerci. I am glad you are talking to the doctor today. Something is not right. The feeling really tired after eating almost sounds like you are dumping. Meaning the food goes through you too fast and there is so much absorption that the intestinal track is overwhelmed. Of course, I'm not a doctor but I I felt it a little bit with some foods. I will feel so exhausted after eating. At first I thought it was because I was just tired but I think there is a connection between what I eat and that exhausting feeling. I just don't know yet what foods cause it because I wasn't connecting the two events. I will start a food journal and figure it out.

How far out did you starting feeling "good"? I'm 5 weeks out and yesterday was horrible. I'd say I have maybe 3 good days out of a week. Just started the foamies so I guess my throat is waking up. I'm afraid to try any more foods. I can have soft fish, but salmon the other night did not go down well, plus I just didn't like the taste.