Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded May 15th, 2014 for the second time. I almost hate exercising but yesterday I walked 1 hour and 20 minutes. It cleared my head, boosted my confidence and clarified I will do what it takes to get to my goal weight. I am hungry oftentimes but dealing with it by drinking a lot of Water. I am patient and persistent. Last weekend I had to go in over the weekend for a slight amount of Fluid taken out. The days prior I had been miserable. I was nauseous and sptting up all liquid. I hold on to that misery because it motivates me to lose weight. I don't like being miserable and I don't like being hungry but I am persisting with my desire to get this weight off. Being overweight has isolated me and kept me from reaching out to people so I hope to hear from as many of you as possible. Thanks.

Good work! You should feel proud of yourself! My weight has held me back most of my life. You can do this!

GREAT JOB!! Keep speaking that positivity into your world and you'll be there in no time at all!! Good luck!

People who want something to work, usually work at it until they are successful! It sounds like you've hit the groove!

@@bulawookie you have so got this -- hard at the beginning when appetite is not dimmed yet, so much behavior modification, etc., but then all of use sudden it's like the stars have all lined up. This is what is happening to you right now. And way to go on the exercise, wow!

Thanks menbers! I am totally motivated to use all the tools. I am eating small portions of nutrient dense foods to delay hunger. It isn't working all the time but most of the time. I used to get up at night and consume so much food late at night and I have not done that in a month. I have a huge blister for the 1 hour and twenty minute walk so can't walk until it heals but I will be back hitting the pavement soon. The walking really boosted my confidence. My weight is stagnating but I just keep doing what I have to do to break the plateau. Walking at first my thighs rubbed together....no fun....but now I noticed it less of a hindrance. Keeping on Keeping on!!

Put band aids and try a little walking to not get out of the mood ;)

Try gold bond spray or powder for the chafing. Mine rub together to!