Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

Hi gang, Ive been stuck at 202 for a few weeks now. I know that I have been traveling a lot lately, and my schedule is totally out of whack, and I have been eating a little more lately, but alas, I have not lost for a while and it bugs me. If I try harder and add more exercise, I think I will break this plateau, but I am running in six directions. I am so grateful, I am not gaining, as I would have in the past, to me that is victory. I think by fall my life will return to normal and that seems a long way off, but it really is just a few more months. O to be in onederland!!! The last time I was under 200, I think I was a fetus!!! lol ;):faint:

Hey Guys! How goes it? I see you guys are eeking ever closer to Onederland! Way to go!

I'm checking in at 197 today. Woohoo! I think I'm starting into a losing period again after a couple of plateau weeks. Wish me luck!

Victoriana - congrats on being sooo close. You can do it!

Stacy - It wont be long sister! Keep it up!

Where is everyone else? Check in guys! Fluffer, where are ya?

Have a great week folks!

Hi all, well I suck, gained 4 pounds, but doc said it is from having surgery last week. I had been real sick with bronchitis and had been coughing real bad and was worried about a slip because I got real restricted even before surgery, so I asked the doc and he said coughing can sometimes cause it and swelling on top of it didn't help. So he took out .2cc and I am on liquids for a couple days, and maybe I can eat food instead of junk now. Good luck everyone!!

I'm here! After climbing all the way up to 219 after my knee surgery I am happy to report the scale said 206 this morning! I REALLY wanted to see onderland by my bday (tomorrow!) but that isn't going to happen. With all the issues and complications I have had the past year I guess I should just be happy with my 75ish pounds lost and move forward.

Come on in ladies, take my hand, the water's fine.

Just checking in to help encourage my buddies to dip into the waters of 190's. I am still under 200, went on a bit of an ice cream bender, but now back on plan.

Getting under 200 wasn't as hard as I thought .

Now getting under 198! Now THAT's is the kicker.

And getting back to the gym I joined a few months back, ya THAT I need help with......

Haven't been online for awhile, but I am only 2 lbs. away from "onederland" and I am so excited! It will feel so good to not have to move that weight to the 200 mark on the scale...I promised myself that once I reached the 190's that I would commit to an exercise program, so hopefully I will have to live up to my promise. I have to revel in my success with all of you because I am still too embarassed to tell my hubby and son (the only two who know about my surgery) how much I actually weighed when I was banded....Isn't that pitiful, but I just can't. Happy that I am heading to ONEDERLAND tho....keep up the good work and we can all get there.....what a ONEDERFUL feeling!

Hey Travelbug! Congrats on being sooo close to Onederland! You have done a great job with you weight loss, you should be proud. Keep it up! Exercise will really hep you lose, so go for it! Please keep us posted on your progress.

Where are you other warriors? You've been pretty quiet this week.

It is so exciting to watch and listen to all of you creeping towards Onederland.

I'm in the Big Apple vacationing. Lots of good for me food and exercise. Even taking the subway you do stairs. I saw two plays, went to the Met, scoured Chinatown and attended a wedding (lots of calories but hours of dancing too).

jacqui - feel better, being sick sucks! Don't worry about the weight, medication does that to me too.

Drews - Way to go girl! You are almost there! And more than that, you have recommited yourself to a healthy, happy new lifestyle! Roll on!

So I won't be weighing, but feel grateful to all of you for keeping the focus and positive thinking.

Love you guys,

Drews - Keep up the great work! You'll be in Onederland before long. I'm soo happy that your surgery went well and you are up and going again!

Liberty - Keep it up, you are close! Best of luck! Congrats on coming so far!

My Sunday weigh in was 194!! WAhoo! How about it guys? How is it going?

After two weeks of a complete unfill, gaining 6 pounds, and then finally getting back on track, I have MADE IT to ONEderland!!!

I can't believe it! Weighed in this morning at 198.8!!!

I have not been in ONEderland for 15 years!!!

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Sunta - Congratulations! Wooooooooooooo whoooooooooooo!

I am nervous to get on the scale, but I will on Monday. After traveling, eating really well, then spending just a few days of vacation time with my mom and aunt in New Jersey; it was amazing the trigger it was for me to go on a candy and cookie hunt. Sneak eating - sick stuff. But I'm home again, exercising and going forward. I'm so glad I have the support here.

hugs to all,

michelle

Here is a pic of me in onderland.

I don't even think I have a picture of me 80 pounds ago.

mine.jpg Sigh! I love onderland!

you do look great....but i need some words of encouragement. i have been languishing here at 201-202 lbs for weeks now or maybe it just seems like weeks, but i just can't seem to break the onederland barrier. maybe i shouldn't get on the scale for a week, really concentrate on what i am eating and see where the pounds fall. ideas? anyone else been in this situation...i just can't wait to see that 199!!!