Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Week 6: May 27-31st Sleevers

Ok so this day 100. I start counting from the day i had to do my Protein diet which is april 28th, my surgery was on may 26th. So 100 days later i am down by 55 lbs. Its mostly apparent in my butt, so let me show you my ass, before and after. Lol Now i have to keep these stupid clothes for ever...the pants are strecht pants

It's apparent in your butt, but also very apparent in your back! Great job!

I started working this week....omg the stress is so intense...and not only do i spend the day sitting at my desk, i completely stop moving, because at night i just want to sit and be zombified by tv...for now i am still eating ok, but its a matter of time before i start making wrong choices because i didnt have time or i am too tired or i just need to est that comfort food.< /p>

post-218935-0-99355900-1407496720_thumb.jpg

Here is my way before to current

I just broke 240 today and weighed in at 239.2, down from 300 april 1st and down 49 from surgery. I'm in a size 20, down from size 26. My hands and feet are shrinking too! Moving right along. While I was on vacation last two weeks we got family photos taken so once we get the proofs i'll hopefully post before and afters. Vacation was brutal on my eating habits and i got really dehydrated but been back a week or so and things are back to normal routine. Gallbladder removal is next Wednesday and I'm thankful, trying to eat low carb and low fat doesn't leave much to eat. Wish me luck, it's outpatient so hoping the pain is nothing compared to vsg.

Edited by devint

Looks like amny are doing well. I am down 64 lbs total. Had a issue with gout that seems to have passed and felt tired until recently. I think it was not getting in my Water.< /p>

I may have found a reason why I've been losing so slowly. I take thyroid medicine every morning and have always kept my levels consistent but I never took Vitamins either except for hair, skin and nails Vitamin which I took with dinner. For the past two months or so I've been chewing up a vitamin every morning and taking my Calcium mid day but I guess I'm supposed to wait 3 - 4 hours after taking my thyroid medicine before taking my vitamins because they prevent absorption of the thyroid medicine and if thyroid is too low then metabolism is practically nil. No metabolism, no weight loss. See the things you learn when you start getting healthy?

I'm sharing this in case I'm not the only one with thyroid issues, or maybe I'm just the only one who didn't know the rule about thyroid meds and vitamins...

Starting fresh today, following med rules, creating a med chart and giving my metabolism a boost!

Hrhlaurie, this is so true. I moved my thyroid mess to before bed at the end of June and it's much better! That way I take my Vitamins in the am and my calcium citrate around 10, 2pm and 7. Then no interference with my synthroid.

Hi everyone,

My husband and I spent the weekend shopping and cleaning out our closets. We have the following available for free plus you pay cost of shipping from the Washington DC area. PM me for details, haven't taken pics of everything but can if needed. With our old sizes being big, and us knowing exactly how much new clothes cost, we want to offer them to others in the sleeve journey before giving to generic charity. If you can use any of these or know someone who could, let me know because I am cross posting to Facebook etc.

Men's: Five button up shirts for tie/suit, size 20 by 36/37: white, medium blue, two white with light pin stripes, palest lilac color

Women's: Size 24: business suits, one black one button, one gray with pink pin stripe one button, one light tan, one hunter green, one peach jacket brown bottoms, one gray with many small buttons as detail on jacket and with skirt bottom, one black with blue pin stripe (my "power" suit) All suits have been hemmed at a petite leg length, but have the material in there to be let back out. Some have small repairs either made or to be made to the polyester liner unnoticeable to the outside, but hey it's free.

Size 24 dresses, two cocktail dresses, one above knee black lace over beige satin, second blue flowers on black like a brocade print A line hits below knee. One hot pink one shouldered satin bridesmaid gown full length with bodice rouching (don't laugh too much plz ;) one white dress knee length with purple lilac large print with matching waist belt.

Many sweaters size 2x, 3x and size 24. Many button up women's shirts from lane bryant with rouching at the bust button area, pastels and jewel tones.

Jackets: one tan and one black short sleeve jacket with waist belt, meant as a spring or early fall fashion jacket

Am i the only one that catches every little bug there is out there?

I always seem to be sick

I actually haven't been sick once since getting sleeved (knock on wood). I think cutting out all the processed food (especially sugar and starches) has really helped. Even when I wasn't sick, my sinuses would often be kind of swollen, and that's gone too, along with a whole mess of skin problems. Clean, whole foods can really do wonders.

Glad to see everyone is doing so well here. Been awhile since I checked in SW 208 current weight 168.3. Really helps to walk at least 3 miles daily. Went a week where I gained picked up the walking and the weight loss started again.

I may have found a reason why I've been losing so slowly. I take thyroid medicine every morning and have always kept my levels consistent but I never took Vitamins either except for hair, skin and nails Vitamin which I took with dinner. For the past two months or so I've been chewing up a Vitamin every morning and taking my Calcium mid day but I guess I'm supposed to wait 3 - 4 hours after taking my thyroid medicine before taking my Vitamins because they prevent absorption of the thyroid medicine and if thyroid is too low then metabolism is practically nil. No metabolism, no weight loss. See the things you learn when you start getting healthy?

I'm sharing this in case I'm not the only one with thyroid issues, or maybe I'm just the only one who didn't know the rule about thyroid meds and vitamins...

Starting fresh today, following med rules, creating a med chart and giving my metabolism a boost!

I am so happy for the reminder. ..I have hashis an I take armour. .I have gotten in the routine to take it first thing...my thyroid swings so I no what you mean...:)

Has Hair loss started for anyone else? It's not major so far, but I've noticed an increasing amount of stray hairs and hair in the drain over the past two weeks or so...

No but I keep my hair short for that reason .

I have noticed a little but more in the shower. Not enough to be alarmed as I have a good amount of hair but I have noticed it. HOPING it's minimal like this.