Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Week 6: May 27-31st Sleevers

Yeah, I think monthly is fine as long we always remember to post a link to the new ones so no one gets confused. Where is everybody though? I mean, I know we're all posting less, but some people seem to have just vanished.

My Facebook page is cabbiekevin@facebook.com

I know slot of ppl seem to have vanished ... I love reading how ppl are getting on and updates etc

I think a bunch are on Facebook so don't post here also anymore. It's a lot to post everything twice. I still check this page daily as well as Facebook.

Yeah, I mean, I get the whole Facebook thing. It just makes me paranoid to post on there about this. Even if the group is private, there's still human error and I could mess something up. Plus, I don't trust Facebook with anything too private anyway, and this is certainly private. Too bad about the mass exodus though :(

I had my surgery May 30th and am off in a few minutes to my "Intro to Solids" class FINALLY! I admit I have been sampling for conservatively. I have had no issues at all with food. I am noticing some dizziness when I get up and will talk to the doctor about it at my next appointment. I do encourage people to do the "ticker" - it is fun for me to see the pounds come off and the BMI drop! I admit that I update it whenever I lose a pound as a reward :) just for fun. Keep posting everybody!

Since I'm over eating on the sugar and crisps I've decided from tomorrow I'm going to go back on to liquids ... Just for a week to sort of get everything small and in perspective again

Habsi thank god I'm not the only one! I was aweful this weekend. Liquids only today!

Hey hope everyone's weekend was good. I tried corn on the cob, and that didn't stay down very good but boy was it good and sweet. It's amazing how sensitive my taste buds are to natural sugars now. I've also realized that I have been doing a horrible job hydrating over the weekends. Work days I've got a routine but need to push my liquids on weekends/ on the run.

Go to the doctor tomorrow for gallbladder follow up.

Anyone have a fun Protein recipe or way to get in more exercise?

Hi

Was operated on May 26 th

Lost 18 lbs preop and 30 lbs post op so total 48 lbs (starting weight 303 now 255)

I had a lot of trouble with Water intake, my nutrionist thinks my stomack pressure as greatly increase. Since end of last week that seems to be much better and at the same time i have stop losing in fact this morning it almost looked like it wanted to go back up...it freaked me out!!!

Pill wise i take pantoloc (ppi) and Centrum select as a Multivitamins

I am trying to keep a diet high Protein and low carbs...but some how a lot of the carbs are the things that i can get down the best

I am too lazy to keep a food diary and i know i should do it...i use to move a little bite more too, so now i wanna get a fitness tracker to kick my butt...

I guess i am a bit depress this morning because i was really expecting to lose a lot of weight this morning since i had beem stalling like i normally do before my period and then as soon as it starts i lose a lot. But not this morning :-(

I am addicted to seeing the number do down...i need my rush

Yes I have also become overly obsessed with dropping a pound a day and get so disappointed when my scale lets me down. But my dr and my weight chart keep me thinking clearly, still more than I had lost on my own in over 5 years.

For me with gb issues, I've been eating less cause I'm scared of pain and noticed today I was less than 500 cal. Having to fight to get food in now, feels so backwards but hopefully will do better tomorrow.

I wish I could lose a pound a day but I'm averaging 1 pound every other day. I'm not eating carbs or sweets and feel great so will keep on until my Nut says I need to do something different.

Jeez you guys are fast losers. I'm 1-2 pounds a week.

I weigh in on the 31 for the official weight

I wish I could lose 2 pounds q day my self