Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Everything seems well I just have a burning sensation every time I move on my left incision , hurts a ton I hope it's normal

I have one too. It burns and feels likes it's pulling. I feel like I have to dig my fingers into the skin around it and hold it in order to feel better. It must be normal. I can't raise my voice or lean forward on the left or anything without worrying about that pain.

Hey everyone I was sleeved august 25th... went to the grocery store yesterday and got sooooo emotional in the ice cream aisle because I couldn't find any ice cream that was sugar free and fat free.. The sugar free ice cream still said it had sugars wth..I was so confused I just left... im on full liquids until September 12th...

Made my favorite dinner for my family tonight and I couldn't even eat one bite.... It sucked but I know the fire future is promising

Made my favorite dinner for my family tonight and I couldn't even eat one bite.... It sucked but I know the fire future is promising

I know how u feel. I start purées tomorrow I begged my doc to start earlier didn't know if it was head hunger or real hunger so I start two days earlier. Can't wait to eat some scrambled eggs mmmmm!!! Hang in there.

Everything seems well I just have a burning sensation every time I move on my left incision , hurts a ton I hope it's normal

It is normal... I was sleeved on 8-20 and the pain just went away on 8-30... If I did to much, it came back.. But for the most part it's gone:)

I have FINALLY gotten in 48 oz of Water. next goal is 64oz. The intense pain i get with eating/drinking has lessened. I can now take a few sips before feeling the pain instead of with every sip so that helps.

Hey everyone I was sleeved august 25th... went to the grocery store yesterday and got sooooo emotional in the ice cream aisle because I couldn't find any ice cream that was sugar free and fat free.. The sugar free ice cream still said it had sugars wth..I was so confused I just left... im on full liquids until September 12th...

So sorry you were sad! HUGS!!! I'm sure we are ALL going to go through this - more than once. I went to a specialty store today and found myself buying several Protein Bars to try. Got home and realized I'm not allowed to have them for about 4 more weeks. I was kinda sad. I put them in a bag and added them to my "future foods" stash.

Ok guys, I need advice. I had the sleeve on the 12th August, post op I lost about 2-3lb per day after 10 days the weight loss stopped and I've lost nothing for the last 8 days I've lost nothing absolutely zilch ! I guess I was perhaps a relatively low starting weight of 245lb, I'm male and 182cm, currently I'm 222lb, I'm walking / jogging for 30 mins in the morning before work and walking home from work every day (about 45 mins). I have kept a food diary and my average daily intake over the last 10 days has been : calories 650, Fat 16g, Carbs 44g, Protein 80g, drinking 2ltr of Water a day, taking all vits etc. So pi$$ed off right now ! What am I doing wrong ! I'm trying so hard at this and sticking to all of the rules :-(

Hey, I am right there with you. We all hear about the 3 week stall, but sure hope and pray it does not happen to us. I hit mine right at 3 weeks, when I switched to soft foods. Doc explained to me that it has a lot to do with just having more food in you bowls (TMI). This too shall pass. I just quit weighing everyday. So I will be 4 weeks out this Thursday and I am not going to get on the scales until then. I am just going to focus on doing the right thing each day, protein, water and mover. Our bodies are wonderful things, we just have to trust them. But it does pi$$ me off also, wonder if being pi$$ed off burns more calories, LOL.

Take care,

Laura

Hey guys. I was sleeved on August 26th and that means 6-7 days post op. The experience was a good one for me. All the staff at OSU were awesome. I did manage to lose 10 pounds from my lpre-op liver shrink diet. That was an awesome felling from the beginning

I have no gas, YaY! My incisions are small and painless except tor the biggest one. I can feel that when I get out of th bed. I did have a little burning sensation the other day but that went away. I finally have some energy today. Between the surgery and being on these narcotics, I was floating all the time and tired. I am combatting nausea though. I feel like these hunger pain, could be acid. But whenI feel those pains, here comes the nausea. I hae absolutely no appetite at all right now. I am basically forcing myself to eat, lol. I have no desire to hrry up to get the pureed stage bcause of this. right now I am consumming Soup, Protein Shakes and Water.< /p>

Meds: they gave me something for my stomach to protect from ulcers

2 flintstones complete per day

Cpap machine

nausea Patches

I will see my surgeon on September 8th for my follow up.

Anyone else from August 26th

August 20th sleeved today Monday for past few days feeling really tired and worn out. Just ate 2 bites of my scrambled eggs got a pain in my chest ( scary) my husband said I ate too fast. Now I am laying down. Tried drinking crystal light disgusting and too sweet yuck.. Omg will I ever b sone wat normal again? I can't even tidy my house no flipping energy in my entire body. Tell me this is temporary. Wat have I done I keep asking myself.

Karen Scott it will pass I felt like that when I started to eat soft food because of that I really haven't, tried egg again. But try to eat slow very slow. I still have problems but I try to keep eating slow. There are some foods that dont agree with me so I stay away until my 6 weeks and then I will try again. Keep up the good work. Because this journey is hard.

I also feel you about the crystal light I can't drink it either to sweet so I got a lemon and infused it in Water and drink it it better and not to sweet but u have favor if you need it.

Hey guys. I was sleeved on August 26th and that means 6-7 days post op. The experience was a good one for me. All the staff at OSU were awesome. I did manage to lose 10 pounds from my lpre-op liver shrink diet. That was an awesome felling from the beginning

I have no gas, YaY! My incisions are small and painless except tor the biggest one. I can feel that when I get out of th bed. I did have a little burning sensation the other day but that went away. I finally have some energy today. Between the surgery and being on these narcotics, I was floating all the time and tired. I am combatting nausea though. I feel like these hunger pain, could be acid. But whenI feel those pains, here comes the nausea. I hae absolutely no appetite at all right now. I am basically forcing myself to eat, lol. I have no desire to hrry up to get the pureed stage bcause of this. right now I am consumming Soup, Protein Shakes and Water.< /p>

Meds: they gave me something for my stomach to protect from ulcers

2 flintstones complete per day

Cpap machine

nausea Patches

I will see my surgeon on September 8th for my follow up.

Anyone else from August 26th

There is actually a whole thread of made up of people from Auf 26. I've been watching/commenting on both.

It is nice to see all the sharing and support, love that I found this forum site.

There is actually a whole thread of made up of people from Auf 26. I've been watching/commenting on both. It is nice to see all the sharing and support, love that I found this forum site.

u r right and such caring people too who understands wat u r going thru and not b judgmental either. Love reading these threads and it also allows me to vent cuz no one knows about my surgery but u guys and my family. :-)