Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Former Fatties! July Goals

Done! 30 minutes a day AT LEAST! :-)

Where is your evidence for your statistic that 99% of us are fat for being lazy? That obesity is a disease called laziness?

Edited by Travelmego

Hmmmm.

Fat, lazy, obese, couch potatoes.

Encouraging words?

No one gets fat by working out and burning more calories than they've taken in. COME ON PEOPLE

GET OFF THE COUCH

Where is your evidence for your statistic that 99% of us are fat for being lazy? That obesity is a disease called laziness?

Obesity is a result of eating too much and not exercising enough. I use to blame it on low thyroid levels and my job....nope. it was the late night McDonald's, eating a whole pizza and laying around watching TV. Most of us are guilty!

No one gets fat by working out and burning more calories than they've taken in. COME ON PEOPLE

Yes GoPro!!

Count me in! I need to get this body moving.

Go Kissi!! How many miles did you walk today!

Go Kissi!! How many miles did you walk today!

Im not sure but I walked for 30 minutes. .. Tomorrow I will measure miles and increase my speed.

Im not sure but I walked for 30 minutes. .. Tomorrow I will measure miles and increase my speed.

Download an app, most are free. Go Kissi!

I'm in...I've been making it a point to get on my treadmill in the mornings for about 20 mins then walk with my family and dogs at night for about 20-30. I was sleeved 6/25 and am already down 15 lbs. I've spent most of my life fighting with my weight and always hearing the snide comments, but it's the fuel I'll need to get myself to the best possible me I can be for me and my family. And I'll be the first to admit to my less than active and overindulgent lifestyle ;)

Go Tara!

Y'all enjoy yourselves.

I'm off to exercise with different people.

Move it, move it, move it!

How did everyone do today? I walked 2.2 miles for 40 minutes on my lunch break at work and then another 2.5 tonight after dinner. The secret is getting an app for your phone, I use "Map My Walk' which is free. After a week of walking, you will be amazed how fast the pounds drop off the scale. 3 months ago before my sleeve I was almost 300lbs, I'm 225 now and feel fantastic! Unfortunately my weight prevented me from being as active as I wanted and my huge stomach ruled my life.

Just finished my 3.2 mile walk and feel refreshed (and happy that my son fell asleep halfway through the walk)!!