Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would people like to do a breakfast/morning or lunch/afternoon. We could do a Perkins at 10am or La Casitas at 1pm. Any preference????

Eather one is fine with me

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the losers bench, just had my WLS at mayo on Sept.9.

I live south of the River and was wondering if anyone else did or if you ever meet down this way or even at the MOA?

It would be great to talk with others who are farther along in the journey than I am.

By the way I had the new Endoscopic procedure that Mayo is doing.

Hope to hear from anyone out there! :)

How far south. We have a member in Burnsville who has made it to a meeting in Maple Grove. Would love to have you join us. We are hoping Saturday would make it a little easier to make the trek. That's also why we chose Fridley because it is pretty central to those in Maple Grove, Plymouth, Burnsville, Woodbury, Red Wing, and North Branch where some member are from.

Where do you live. I live in Woodbury and would love to get together with you. I was sleeved on August in Tijuana Mexico. Would love to share stories and successes. Just let me know. If you'd like to email me, my address is mbrinmn@gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Marybeth Reed

Hi everyone!
I'm new to the losers bench, just had my WLS at mayo on Sept.9.
I live south of the River and was wondering if anyone else did or if you ever meet down this way or even at the MOA?
It would be great to talk with others who are farther along in the journey than I am.
By the way I had the new Endoscopic procedure that Mayo is doing.
Hope to hear from anyone out there! :)

How about we do Perkins at 10 am on Saturday September 20. The Perkins in Fridley is on University Avenue, just a little north of 694.

How does that sound? That gives people time to wake up and get the day started, and then have the rest of the day to do other stuff. Hopefully that will give some people outside the immediate metro area time to make it too!

We can change the location often. Next time we could do it further south or east. I know driving is not always everyone's favorite thing to do, but everyone is a valued member of the group and it is really nice to meet face to face.

Perkins sounds good to me

Sounds like a plan! Count me in for Perkins...

How about we do Perkins at 10 am on Saturday September 20. The Perkins in Fridley is on University Avenue, just a little north of 694.

How does that sound? That gives people time to wake up and get the day started, and then have the rest of the day to do other stuff. Hopefully that will give some people outside the immediate metro area time to make it too!

We can change the location often. Next time we could do it further south or east. I know driving is not always everyone's favorite thing to do, but everyone is a valued member of the group and it is really nice to meet face to face.

I'll try to get their early and tell the host/hostess that our group is called "B Pal"

I'm in too. Especially if it's a Breakfast meet-up. Let me know when, time, and where.

I plan to attend also.

Perkins on University Ave. in Fridley at 10am on Saturday, September 20 (this Saturday)

It just north of Hwy 694 on University Ave.

I'm in too. Especially if it's a breakfast meet-up. Let me know when, time, and where.

Missed some of you at breakfast this morning. Had a great time. Hope you all can make the next one. New members Lori and Linda are going to pick the date and place. Both are having their surgeries in late October so would like to meet before then to ask more questions.

Is there any way to invite people to this message board? The were having a hard time finding the chapter link.

Hello MN sleever/ by-pass/ whichever brothers and sisters. I joined bastinado pal a while back but don't get much face time with my personal computer. I see there have been attempts at meeting up. That is awesome!

I am interested in meeting up with others. I am almost 2 years out with the sleeve. Best decision ever, regardless of any complications. To date, I have had very limited support to include Dr support due to no insurance. I have had one follow up but the labs were awesome so I must have been doing something right.

I can meet up with people almost any where. I live in Anoka, but work in Mpls. After 530 or anytime on weekends.

Thanks for reading.