Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello again everyone. I'm 3 1/2 months out and I'm beginning to notice that my hunger has increased lately. It mostly hits in the evening it seems. I try to ignore it because my weight loss this month has been very slow because I was sick for over a week I think, and I'm afraid of hitting a big stall and not losing or worse yet, gaining. Has anyone experienced this issue before and can spare some time and advice? I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter because it's very frustrating. I don't want anything to slow down me reaching my goal in a year or less,

It may help for you track a couple of days to see your calorie intake. I'm sure it's still low though. You should be getting increase hunger here and there as you aren't at full capacity until 7-9mos? That happened to me. Just me mindful that your new hunger isn't head hunger. If it is, find a way to fight back. If it's true hunger, can you eat another bit of Protein at dinner to see if that will keep you full longer. Otherwise, make a smart snack option and build it into your day. (I get hungry about an hour before bed, and that is my time of the day to eat 1 handful of nuts. It gives me some Protein and allows a small snack that I feel good about eating. Hope my rambling helped :)

HW: 335

Program entrance: 312

SW 9/11/13: 297

Today's Weight: 194

I'm 10 mths out and I've been ravenous lately. My hunger came back on day 10. But I could always keep it under control with very little food. Now I can eat about twice as much as I could mth 3.

I'm really trying to make good choices but it's hard when ur eating almost nothing but Protein and healthy foods - and ur starving an hour later. I recently gained 5 lbs but more recently (the last week since I've been logging my food, upping my Water, and upping my protein) lost 3.5 lbs. And I've been eating between 1000-1200 calories a day, which is almost unheard of with a sleever. So I can still c my 11 lbs 13 lbs goal in my reach...

I'm interested in the advice also. I'm pretty sure what everyone will say: Log what u eat, eat Protein first, veggies next and carbs last. Exercise regularly, drink lotso Water, etc, etc. Listen to ur dr and ull do fine!!!

Good luck!

I have hunger too. I am 11 months out and like you it is worse at night. Try to budget your calories to save room for an evening snack and then find something that fills you up. Some of my Snacks are a light cheese stick or babybel, or strawberries or watermelon bc they are very filling. Sometimes if calories allow I will have a Protein Drink and that really fills me up. Also making sure you get in all your Water helps.