Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys

My surgeon said our weight loss should be 1-2kg a week, so 7kg is good! This week I'm finally getting back to enjoying the taste of Water, I lived off cordial the first few weeks just so I could get fluids in me! I started solids yesterday - yeahhhhhh! I had a glorious rissole for tea, I've been living off chicken all week so I needed a break lol. Anyway that's all I could eat then I was full lol. But I was a little bit hungry at 8pm so I had 2 clix biscuits with a little piece of cheese and it was the best! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Congrads Demon you are into the promised land lol. I too struggle with my Water intake. Especially because I have found that I can't drink anything for about an hour after eating. I have 5 days to go before I go from pureed foods to soft and it cant come quick enough.

And thanks for the continued words of support Bella as it gives us hope when we feel like it isnt working and are starting to wonder what we have done.

Sent from my SM-G900I using the BariatricPal App

Wow Demon that's exciting real food

I was quite down today I bought my new Protein powder $94 worth and every time I have it I'm stuck in the loo so I can't have it for Breakfast I got to 4.00 and realised I hadn't eaten I'd had two coffees so I ate cheese as its all I had in my car I have a glove box full of yummy Protein Bars but purée is it still anyway then I got home for tea a scrambled egg with cheese I'm seeing a trend cheese I've only got in 300 Mls of Water excluding the coffees as I too am having to wait an hour especially after tea or my food comes back up not a good day and the f*****g scales have not moved what have I done to myself all of that for this pathetic weight loss grrrr

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Shell ????

Hey Shell chin up hun.

I didn't have to have Protein powder, said to try source Protein from my food rather then a powder. Which I'm happy about because that stuff is expensive!

I've been having loo issues every morning. I had changed to lactose free milk, but yesterday I just used diced apricots in juice with my special k and I had no tummy rumbles! Yippee!! First time since surgery! I'm struggling to drink more then 400-500ml a day too. I'm exhausted as a result of that. So I'm back on the hydrolytes as of this week which should help.

Can I give a suggestion to Shell and Kiwijet? Have you taken a photo of yourself in just your underwear? Not a selfie, need to get someone to take it. But take it front view, side view and back view. Also take your measurements. My good friend did mine for me the week after surgery, so I'll be able to compare measurements which will help when I haven't had weight loss. We are all doing amazing, and just remember our poor bodies are going through a massive adjustment at the moment so we need to be kind to ourselves

Good idea I do have some photos like that but not recent (another failed diet)

I have never done measurements but it's a good idea my boobs have shrunk that's about it haha with regards to Protein being on purée I can't get enough Protein in I've been doing terribly with eating food during the day I manage a yogurt and a coffee I know that once I go onto solids I can back it up with some Protein Bars if needed as I'm on the road for my job breaks don't exist and I forget to eat and drink I need to get On top of it.

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Shell ????

Chobani drinking yoghurt is the highest yoghurt in Protein my dietician informed me. Maybe try that?

My boobs have shrunk too lol. That's how I notice I've lost weight lol

I have a larger incision scar (7 staples) on the bottom right hand side of my stomach where I believe my stomach was removed from. They had to cut through some muscle inside that has been stiched up. But its still a bit tender nothing bad just a dull ache sort of thing. Any ideas how long before this settles down.

That same spot is playing up for me too Kiwijet it won't heal and when I stretch I can feel the muscles grab in there I'm having to dress it still every other day I want to know this also

Sent from my iPhone

My biggest incision is above my belly button and none of them hurt now. I had glue on mine so they didn't leak either but as the glue was coming off and catching on my clothes.... Ouch!

Demonchick

I had glue too but that big one by the belly button is leaking

So I ate some tuna today and it came straight back up I thought it would be fine but I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone

New world dilemmas. Had all the kids and grandkids around for my partners bday. So we had pizza, seven different types actually and I had to choose carefully as I could only eat one and a half pieces. No beer, no cake.