Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any May 20th surgeries out there?

Onederland !!! Good for you!! Not yet for me, but I'm still thrilled with progress

Pre surgery- 310

Surgery day-296

Current-213

Hope everyone is doing well!

May 30 surgrey Date

Sweet 285 is my official weight it looks like so from may 30 surgery day 357 weigh in to oct 7 weigh in at 285. I was hoping for 275 but still a great birthday present for me :) so my total weight loss to this date is 72 pounds very excited . Hoping by jan I will be 250 zonepost-218935-14127615348229_thumb.jpg

I was sleeved May 14th. As of two days ago I've lost 70 lbs to 165! I feel amazing but I've only lost 7 lbs in the last month. Frustrating. However I have noticed a change in my inches. In in a size 12-14 jeans! Woo hoo. 35 lbs to go. It's a marathon not a sprint, right?

Can you guys who are seeing success tell me what your calorie intake, diet and exercise look like?

Thanks.

Can you guys who are seeing success tell me what your calorie intake, diet and exercise look like?

Thanks.

It verys but I eat about 400-1000a day some days just 400-600 other days I eat 1000 . But I average 900 a day . I eat tuna or salmon or crab , one can divided up in to two 4 oz servings in a 4 hr window eating one 4oz serving of something every 2 hours . I eat 2 8 oz servings of watermelon daily . I will eat chicken shreads in 4 oz every two hours . Bell peppers with humus . But I eat about every two hours . Oat meal . And a egg daily . Just ate sushi with no rice at all . For the first time in w very long long time . Hope that helps . Every two hrs 4 oz of something !

Wow! Everyone is doing fantastic! Keep up the good work! I was sleeved May 20th and am down 70lbs to 220. I Cannot freakin wait to be in onederland! (Maybe by thanksgiving?!)

I eat 5-6 times a day-Greek yogurt with pistachios and low fat cheese sticks are my staples as are eggs and chicken. In the beginning I was super crazy about weighing myself and everything that went into my mouth. I still watch everything I eat, but it's not running my life like it was. I bought a treadmill and work out 4 times a week jogging/walking 2 miles each time. I also throw in some arm excerscises to combat excess skin. I feel fantastic and haven't been this size since high school! Keep it up everyone and enjoy your successes!

Everyone is different & there is a difference from male to female.

I am now almost 5 months post of. My target calorie intake is 1,000/day. I actually get between 800 & (on crazy days) 1200. My biggest enemy is carbs. I log EVERYTHING into MyFitnessPal on my iPhone then transfer the info later in the day to my DietMinder. This way I know exactly how many carbs & Proteins I am getting & what I need to adjust for the rest of the day.

I am on oxygen 24/7 so exercising is a pain. Walking is all I do & not a lot of that. I need to get with the program & start walking regularly.

I drink a Protein Drink about 8:00am & about every 2.5 to 3 hours I eat something. I hope this helps.

Hi everyone! I wanted to check in and see how my may 20th people are doing?

WHat a journey this has been so far huh?

I hope everyone is doing well, feeling good, getting healthy, and I also want to know if you are not feeling good or have any regrets!

Share your current status:-)

For me.. I finally hit onederland today... it feels like quite an accomplishment!

Day of surgery May 20,2014 I was 296 lbs Today I was 198.8.. haven't been under 200 lbs in around 12 years!!!! Feels great

I still struggle with the emotional part of eating... food was my go to whenever I was stressed, happy, sad, or really any emotion at all, so it has been a struggle not having that "crutch"! It's hard when food isn't your best friend anymore... you have to find something else to take it's place.. for me that has been exercise.... anyone else finding that part difficult?

Best wishes!

Toriea

Sad this thread died, but happy everyone is too busy enjoying new life to respond :)

My wife and I both got done on the 28th of May and we're both down almost 100 lbs. I'm at 95 right now and I think she's at about 90lbs lost. She's been in onederland a while now. Neither of us are quite at goal weight yet, but still losing weight so we'll surely get there. I still track everything on myfitness pal.

We're both loving it and looking great. Lots more energy and save quite a bit of money on food :)

Only one negative, I have had a couple of people ask me if I am sick and thats why I've lost all the weight (cancer, etc). I look healthy, hell I even tan and look great. But just such a drastic weight change that I guess some people think its impossible. I do not share that I had surgery to most people.

My wife and I both got done on the 28th of May and we're both down almost 100 lbs. I'm at 95 right now and I think she's at about 90lbs lost. She's been in onederland a while now. Neither of us are quite at goal weight yet, but still losing weight so we'll surely get there. I still track everything on myfitness pal.

We're both loving it and looking great. Lots more energy and save quite a bit of money on food :)

Only one negative, I have had a couple of people ask me if I am sick and thats why I've lost all the weight (cancer, etc). I look healthy, hell I even tan and look great. But just such a drastic weight change that I guess some people think its impossible. I do not share that I had surgery to most people.

They say the same thing to me , I tell them yup I am sick or I found the bag of meth . Their face expression are priceless lol . Congrats keep up the great work you two

Hi I had my sleeve on May 31 2014 and every thing seems good minus not pooping reg or no urge to poo . But my question is has any one got queasy after eating this is new feeling before I could eat np now I feel like I just want to puke ? And I get that way if I drink a muscle milk also

I actually felt quesy the other day after eating, but it really only happens if I take 1 bite too many, and never with the muscle milk...hope it eases up for you, and congrats on all your progress!

Thanks I hope it ease up to I go and see the dr tue

Hello everyone! I still like to try to check in every so often! There were so many may 20 sleevers! Where have you all gone? Off enjoying fabulous new body's I hope!

Hope everyone is doing well and getting closer to their goal!

If you aren't.. Reach out.. I know I sure have some rough days