Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Missouri....St. Charles County Sleevers

Hi All!

I am very new to this site. I am hoping and praying to get a surgery date soon. Like in first or second week of May. My surgeon will be Dr Morales at DePaul. I live in North County.

Is there anyone out there from the St. Charles County area of Missouri???? I would love to have someone to be a local buddy. Dr. Mario Morales will be doing my VSG at DePaul hopefully in the next 4-6 weeks.

Hi! I am new to this site. I live in St. Louis - North County. Hoping to have my surgery within the next few weeks. I don't have a date yet. But I've completed all my pre testing and just wating to hear back from the insurance company.

I'm having Gastric Bypass and Dr. Morales will be doing my surgery at DePaul.

I know the topic says 'sleevers' but I saw St. Louis and thought I could just jump in and hang out! :rolleyes:

Welcome Ready4Life14! I am in the waiting period too. Just begging my phone to ring.

Hi Ready4Life14! Good to find several local people here!

Hi! I am new to this site. I live in St. Louis - North County. Hoping to have my surgery within the next few weeks. I don't have a date yet. But I've completed all my pre testing and just wating to hear back from the insurance company. I'm having Gastric Bypass and Dr. Morales will be doing my surgery at DePaul. I know the topic says 'sleevers' but I saw St. Louis and thought I could just jump in and hang out! :rolleyes:

Hi! I had Dr. Morales too. He is excellent! Just to warn you I found out in the hospital that 95% of his patients spend two nights in the hospital. So be prepared. He is very conservative and careful but I think that's good.

Pat...wanted to let you know that my Schnucks had several boxes of the sugar free bomb pops. Maybe with summer coming they are stocking more :)

Cathy

I am getting so impatient waiting to hear from my insurance company. How long did is take you Loveit2012 to get approval from the time it is submitted by his office? I am so ready it is all I can think about!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I live in St. Louis, 55/270 area. Would love to meet you ladies. Maybe we could meet at St Louis bread Company (great Soups and salads) in the middle.

I had my surgery at My New Self with Dr Minkin on March 19, 2014. So far I've lost a fourth grader, 62.5 pounds. LOL

Laurie

Lol Laurie! Hey....I've lost a 4th grader too I guess!

That's awesome! Sophie are you in St. Louis too?

Laurie

I actually live in the metro east and work in the central west end

Hi everyone,

I live in St. Louis, 55/270 area. Would love to meet you ladies. Maybe we could meet at St Louis bread Company (great Soups and salads) in the middle.

I had my surgery at My New Self with Dr Minkin on March 19, 2014. So far I've lost a fourth grader, 62.5 pounds. LOL

Laurie

happydales

Happydales. I had a sleeve with dr. Minkin August 27th. Would love to chat and if this group meets I'd love to join you all. Still on full liquids but sure could use some experienced people to talk too.

My name is Sue. Thanks.

Happydales. I had a sleeve with dr. Minkin August 27th. Would love to chat and if this group meets I'd love to join you all. Still on full liquids but sure could use some experienced people to talk too.

My name is Sue. Thanks.

hi hope all is well Dr. Minikin is doing my surgery on October 2nd. Please tell me your experience. Is he a good dr!

Hi, I would love to meet with both of you.

I feel dr Minkin is a good surgeon. I've had a lot of medical issues since my surgery. It's been a long road back to health.

My email address is happydales@me.com if you would like to message me.

Laurie