Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am almost 4 months out, and have discovered I am not aging as well as I originally thought! I am going to be 33 in a few weeks, and i don't mind a couples crow's feet, not an issue. But JEEZ! Over the last couple weeks, I am getting very deep lines under my eyes and the crow's feet are MUCH more pronounced around my eyes. I mean the major hair loss I was prepared to deal with, and I am also currently experiencing. I only had about 60 pounds to lose, and I have lost around 40 thus far.

Does anyone use any sort of eye and face cream that ACTUALLY works? I have been looking up reviews for some stuff, but I am always leary of putting out the money to try something new.

Guess the juciness in my face really helped fill in those wrinkles :(

HELP!

Oh yes. Wrinkles! Ick. I use Roc products from France. I get them at costco. Microdermabrasion helps and chemical peels.

I use Kinerese cream that my daughter recommended when I was younger....67 now, but not consistent enough to tell you it works for sure.

OMG I'm dealing with this which I'm sure is common but I always looked way younger and now eek lol I have heard a few people say ROC is good gonna have to try that

I just might have to have a lil Botox or something else...

I use Bio Oil. It's working for me. Costs about $10- $12 a bottle. I get mine at K mart.

I use Skinceuticals and it has been amazing. People actually comment on how good my face looks. Love it, because I was starting to get horizontal lines on my forehead and the "elevens" between my eyebrows. Been using it a year, and those lines are hardly visible now, and random people have said I have a glow. I LOVE the Age & Blemish Defense serum the most, but I also use the wash, the toner, the Vitamin C, and the Vitamin b moisture. I think I will use this stuff forever because it has been so effective. Pricey but a little goes a long way and it lasts forever.

Keeping well hydrated really helps plump up your skin. I went through a phase when I got a few sunken bits and the wrinkles looked more pronounced. As I am 20 years older than you, I was extremely worried as my face had looked ok before! But that has passed and I look more like myself again... and Water did help.

Now if you really want to talk wrinkles, my butt would give a Shar-Pei a run for its money (google it, lol!)

OMG Indigo...I was drinking tea when I read the last part of your post. I spit it everywhere!

:P

FYI my butt also resembles a Shar-Pei <grin>

I have been using Obagi, Skinceuticals and Kinerase for 7 years they are my favorites, I usually rotate them every 2 weeks gonna be 48 in a few months

Edited by Good Molly

I think I will change my username to SharpeiButt.

NMJG, lmao!!!!! We can be the SharpeiButtSisters ......

I posted this somewhere else. I have enough high $$ products to start my own store, but I discovered at Target (via Dr Oz) the Boots No7 products. They have a high intensity serum that is usually on sale for under $20.00 reg 24.97. I love it and the cleansing, also day and night cream. THE best I have even used, better than all the high $$ stuff I have. Don't live near a Target. Go to Target.com and order, if you get their CC, you get 5% off and free shipping

I only use St. Ives collagen elastin facial moisturizer. It's inexpensive feels wonderful.

I had to google a shar-pei and I laughed out loud.. Now I am ascared!! So I am only 23 but am terrified of wrinkles and as soon as I found out that you begin losing collagen in your skin at 19-20 from there on out I started using a line of products by Kate Somerville. I love them as I have very sensitive skin and use her sensitive products.