Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

More than any food or booze etc, I miss my ibuprofen! I have fibromyalgia and spinal stenosis. I hurt my low back yesterday during exercising and cannot stand up straight. Normally a couple of Ibuprefen would help so much, but I cannot take them ever

Have you been to a Chiropractor or an Osteopath. Both can assist you with back pain better then a temporary fix of an anti inflammatory! Just wondered!

Oh yes, but I have spinal stenosis which is a narrowing of the spine and it cuts off the blood supply. Not much a Chiro can do, I also have fibromyalgia which NSAIDS are about all that help.....But fortunately I only have occasional pain since I changed my diet. The stenosis is better since before syrgery, I dont know why but I won't complain!! I haven't had to use my cane in about 2 months!!

Hard cider and milkshakes.

I miss... Eating solid foods... But mostly I miss chips and chipotle.

Ok weird thing I miss. Sweet tea. It's weird because I stopped drinking it two years before my surgery and never missed it before. I actually thought most of the time it was gross if it was too sweet but now I'm craving it. Strange.

Wallflower doesn't McD have Diet Sweat tea? It's yummy!!!

They don't in our area, you can get Splenda to add but i don't care for that lol. I did buy some Milo's diet Sweet tea today, also sweetened with Splenda but it's pre mixed so it tastes pretty good.

Diet Pepsi- used to drink everyday and haven't had for over a year.

Big bowl of pasta-spaghetti, ravioli, or anything!!

Pizza- big, thick crust, loaded pizza

Miss these three things most of all even though I am very happy with surgery!!

Ice cream, pizza and subway footlongs piled with wax peppers

I haven't had any tea yet, used to get a big McD unsweetened when we were out. I haven't had any caffeine yet and I am not sure I want to add it back. I may someday do Decaf here at home

I miss being able to just "go in". I can't eat nearly as much as I used to and I really miss it. I know I ate way too much before and that was unhealthy for me--that's what I got me to the place where I needed to have the procedure but there was something to be said for being able to put away food. That's what I miss.

Absolutely me too. I miss the huge portions, I know it's sick but eating 3 spoonfuls will never make me happy. I deal with it as I have to coz can not eat more, but I really miss like finishing a pizza or a big bowl of Pasta, a nice cake, and I could go on. I am still cooking huge portions and shopping like I used to, and then my BF has to eat up everything :D

I know exactly how that feels as well. I miss eating a bowel of something instead of 3 small bites. Everytime I go out with friends I tell them there is no point for me ordering something since I will never eat it all. I still cook almost daily the foods I love but I never eat it. All the food in the house is eaten by my garbage disposal aka my bf . Haha I am more of the taster and then in done. I can so go for a slice of pizza with a soda but I know I can't right now. Just what bothers me the most is the my reflux is more notice than before and it can be embarrassing.

I miss, but I'm not craving it; baked macaroni and cheese. I love it with tons of cheese and seasoned bread crumbs on the top. Yummy!!! My attitude towards food has changed totally. I'm now very conscious of all the bad ingredients in the foods I loved because I'm determined to never go back to where I came from. #LovingMyNewLife ????????????