Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At what weight it clothing size would you/do you consider yourself a thin person?

Thin or normal (we often call that thin).

I would consider myself a normal size if I were a size 10 or 12 (at 5'6") and thin if I wore a size 8 or less.

At size 10, I was still overweight by BMI standards. Most everyone else thought I was normal. I've since teetered to the thin size at size 4. I wouldn't cry if I got back to size 8

I'd love to be a 4, but if I leveled out at an 8, I'd be ok. Right now I'm at 10/12 and I am definitely on the puffy side of average.

I'm a size 8/10 (133 lbs) and I'd consider myself average / slightly large.

Can't wait to be "thin"!!! ... Well, I don't know about thin, but I do want to be a bit smaller. ;)

I'd love to be a 4, but if I leveled out at an 8, I'd be ok. Right now I'm at 10/12 and I am definitely on the puffy side of average.

While I like the way my body looks at size 4, it ages my face. My face looked better 30 pounds ago at size 8-10. Which as I mentioned put me back to overweight BMI

I got down to an 8with the lapband and I was super happy in 2007 normal for me or happy for me would be no bigger than a 9/10....I think a 6 or smaller would be too thin I have a big head it would be hugeeee in a size 6 body.

I don't want to get toooo small since I too have a big head

As a size 24 today, I stand in awe of you who say you used to be in women's sizes and are now wearing 4, 6, 8, 10 ' s etc! I have a positive attitude and can't wait until June for my sleeve! I would be thrilled to be a size 16, and over the moon to be a size 10! My surgeon had told me I will probably end up around 165lbs, but my true goal is 145-155 which would be the top edge of a normal BMI for my 5'6" height. The last time I weighed 155 was when I was 24 in 1992... I wore a size 9/10 at the time.

Used to be size 20 / 2X. Now I guess I'm thin / normal at size 8 / Small, but my tummy and thighs still need work. I'm hoping to end up at size 6. I'm 5'4 3/4". Grew a quarter inch since I lost weight and started weight training.

@snohogal- you are going to love it. I am a slowish loser, but still it is awesome to drop sizes.

Honestly, as a size 28 for so long (and a tight 28 at that!) I would love to be a 16. Idk what I would do with myself if I got to a 12!!!! I haven't been a size 12 since I was 13-14 years old. And haven't been a size 16 since I was 15....

Heck I haven't been under 260 lbs since age 18!!!

So this is like all new territory here...

That's such a tricky question I don't know if I'll ever think I am thin or normal. I am 5-10 so cannot dream of size 4 or 6 or even10! Even though I'm tall I feel so huge in a 14 compared to all of you. It is body dismorphia because I really don't look bad I think. But my goal weight is also high. Planning on 10 more pounds and getting to 187 which makes my BMI around 27. I thinks it's the best I can do though that 187lbs is still scary high fora woman. Sigh - this body image stuff sucks! I fit is size 12 pants the other day. I think a 12 would be good I used to be 22/24 so that's about half!

My highest was a size 20, 3x.. I'm 5'5 ish and I'm now a size 12 @ 179 lbs. I would like to get to about 140 lbs which puts me at a size 7. I was a size 4 when I was 18-20 years old but everyone told me I was way to skinny for my body type. I looked great between a size 7 and a size 10. I have lost 71 pounds and I'd like to lose 30-39 lbs more.