Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Colorado Anyone

Frisky 1,

The support groups are free and everyone is welcome. I go in Aurora on Sat. morn. and it is only 1 time a month. The help there is tremendous and I wouldn't miss one. Go and check it out! I hate when they are over. Give it a try! Kathy Let me know if you go!

hi all. just checking to see if there are any military wives here, banded at the airforce base? by doc. russi?

I have a hard time finding people from Colorado anyone out there?

i'm in Aurora, getting banded on WEdnesday 3.19.08 and i'm scared...:smile2:

hiya! im not from colorado but im about 3 hrs north of denver right inside NE. I got banded last dec (which today is my 3 month bandaversery :thumbup:) by Dr. Johnell in greeley so i might as well move there as many times as ive been there in the last 3 months lol

I think we were in the same pre-op class of Dr. Johnell's!!!! I didn't realize you were scheduled for December yet! I'm not sure if you remember me, but didn't you come with your brother??

I think we were in the same pre-op class of Dr. Johnell's!!!! I didn't realize you were scheduled for December yet! I'm not sure if you remember me, but didn't you come with your brother??

ahh! crazy lol and yes i was

I am traveling and spending time in CO for work and I have been banded for over 6 years do you guys ever get together and meet?

Hello Colorado Bandsters!

I am going to be moving to Colorado (Denver area) this May. Colorado is really home to me as I have lived there most of my life but have spent the last 2 years in Virginia. I am SO excited to be coming home!

I am also very concerned that I am going to have a difficult time finding a Doctor who will take over my care once I have moved. Things are going so well for me so far with this band and I want to keep going in the right direction. I have read that it is difficult to find a doctor who will take over the care of a patient who was banded by a different doctor. Does anyone know of any Colorado Doctors who might be willing?

:biggrin:Try calling Dr. James B. Smith in Pueblo Co he is my Dr and is wonderful. I think he charges 150.00 or so for a fill. The phone # is 719-561-4300

good luck

If you cannot find a Dr in Denver, my surgeons are in Fort Collins.

Northern Colorado Surgical Associates

They are an awesome group of guys and their staff is wonderful. They will accept any patient.

best of luck!