Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tijuana surgery March 21

I am very nervous and wish I could share with my family. I know they won't support me in this. My fiancé and I watched videos and he's OK with it now. I'm just scared about the doctor...and hearing that the hospital may be a clinic. Jerusalem Hospital...I wish you the best and really would like for you to keep in touch with me!!!

I am very nervous and wish I could share with my family. I know they won't support me in this. My fiancé and I watched videos and he's OK with it now. I'm just scared about the doctor...and hearing that the hospital may be a clinic. Jerusalem Hospital...I wish you the best and really would like for you to keep in touch with me!!!

I am very nervous and wish I could share with my family. I know they won't support me in this. My fiancé and I watched videos and he's OK with it now. I'm just scared about the doctor...and hearing that thie hospital may be a clinic. Jerusalem Hospital...I wish you the best and really would like for you to keep in touch with me!!!

Hi Carmen.....

At least your fiance supports you. I have heard that Jerusalem is just a clinic. Do you have to stay in a hotel or at the facility? Mine is a huge hospital. .. and they pick me up at San Diego airport then drive me to the hospital then me and my guest stay in a suite at the hospital then take me back to the airport. So Maybe do some more looking into Jerusalem,... try posting it and wait for responses. I'll keep. U up to date with me and my journey. I would love to!

Im going to Tijuana as well. My surgerys march 17th. Been on a preop diet for 6 weeks niw. Going timo limarp baratric centre of excellence fir mine via a company called weight loss forever

Jmoore. .. how are you doing? R u getting excited

I'm flying in to San Diego for surgery in Tijuana ... anyone else going to be in the area? I'm just looking for support...I'm having a hard time getting my family on board with my life change. ..but I'm going thru with it regardless

Hi, my name is krisgna and i am having surgery in mexico on March 20, 2014. Flying from NJ. 6 hours flight.. Very scare!!! Coming back home.. Any out there with any advice??? Please help!!!

Xtina, where are you flying from. I am having surgery with Dr. Alejandro lopez. Hope i am fine to flight back home.. Does anyone done this long flying after surgery??? Very concern

I'm flying in to San Diego for surgery in Tijuana ... anyone else going to be in the area? I'm just looking for support...I'm having a hard time getting my family on board with my life change. ..but I'm going thru with it regardless

Help, i need help.. No to the site but no anwered from no want. Have lots of question traveling to Mexico. Having surgery with dr. alejandro lopez. Frying fron NJ to San Diego.. 6 hours flght and very nervous... Some please anwer me please. How is the flight?

My doctor is lopez as well my surgery is 22nd i dont know anything about flights cuz i will be driving into San Diego on the 21st. Im sure your flight home will go ok ive read post on some threads people having much longer flights home . Stay positive

As for telling people ive told all my family and my aunt is the only one thinks its a good idea . Everyone else has always supported me wanting wls but now its mexico everyone thinks im crazy . But oh well im not worried . Im sooo excited

Help, i need help.. No to the site but no anwered from no want. Have lots of question traveling to mexico. Having surgery with dr. Alejandro lopez. Frying fron NJ to San Diego.. 6 hours flght and very nervous... Some please anwer me please. How is the flight?

Hi make sure you wear compression socks and continually drink Water through out the flight. The Dr may give you some other form of medication while you are there to prevent blood clots on the way home. Send an email to your Dr and tell them that you are nervous about the 6hr flight do they have any special recommendations. Don't panic

Good morning all!! Happy st pattys day ... 4 days till my surgery date. I'm getting super excited! My flight Is only a little over an hour. So I would do what the others said...talk to your Dr and just ty to give them all the information needed. Stay positive. I'll be flying in Friday morning and surgery later that day. .. I'm just trying to get thru the pre op diet... ugh but I know it's all worth it. !! Thanks again for all the posts and information.